What's new

Character Aggressor Male Creature Goblin Party v2.0

Handy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
GOBLIN PARTY V2.0 PATREON RELEASE, It would be release in 29 days to the public. Here is a sample of V2.0 by clicking here

Follow me on twitter if you wanna know about my current characters on the works. If you feel like supporting me, you can do so by my patreon, Links also on HCM character sheets. You can get the character at or my patreon page.

Commands,Features,etc:

AVAILABLE POSES: DOGGY STYLE,BLOWJOB,FRONT MISIONAIRE 2 POSES, FRONT COWGIRL.

COMMANDS: - ENTER: SUMMONS A PLAYEABLE GOBLIN, CANNOT BE SUMMONED WHEN OTHER TOOLS ARE ON PLAY
- X: WHEN VICTIM 1 IS HAVING SEX, PRESS X TO MAKE THE TOOLS APPEAR
- Y: WHEN VICTIM 2 IS HAVING SEX, PRESS X TO MAKE THE TOOLS APPEAR
- Z: WHEN PARTNER IS HAVING SEX, PRESS X TO MAKE THE TOOLS APPEAR
- A: SUMMONS A GOBLIN AT THE LEFT OR RIGHT OF THE SCREEN, SUMMONS COST HP

VICTIMS TOOLS: WHEN ENABLED:- PRESS X AND HOLD, USE THE ARROW KEYS TO POSITION THE GOBLINS BETTER IN CASE THEY
ARE NOT WELL POSITIONED DURING SEX
- PRESS Y AND HOLD, USE THE ARROW KEYS TO MOVE OR GLIDE VICTIMS TO PREVENT OVERLAPPING.
WHEN YOU ARE DONE POSITIONING RELEASE AND THE MOVEMENT WILL STOP
- PRESS Z, TO TURN TRANSPARENCY ON OR OFF ON THE ACOMPANNYNG GOBLINS DURING SEX
- YOU CAN ALSO FILL THE CORRUPT BAR FASTER WITH THESE KEY.
- PRESS A, TO TURN TRANSPARENCY ON OR OFF FROM THE MAIN GOBLIN. NOT IN COWGIRL
- PRESS ENTER, TO OPEN THE ANIMATION MANAGER, X = REMOVES DOGGY, Y = REMOVES FRONT MISSIONAIRE
- Z = REMOVES COWGIRL, A = REMOVES FRONT MISSIONAIRE VARIATION 2 AND B = REMOVES BLOWJOB
FROM PLAYING THE ANIMATION. TO REENABLE A POSE PRESS AND HOLD UNTIL THE LETTERS ARE REMOVED.
ONCE DONE PRESS C TO EXIT. THESE ACTIVATE FOR NOW AFTER THE CURRENT CYCLE IS FINISHED.
- B = ZOOMS IN WHILE YOU ARE HAVING SEX OUT SIDE OF THE ENDING SCENE
- IN THE ENDING CAVE ANIMATION, PRESS DOWN TO TURN OFF OR ON THE CELL BARS
- IN THE ENDING CAVE ANIMATION, PRESS UP TO FINISH THE ENDING SCENE OUTSIDE OF THE MENU
- PRESS UP TO FINISH FIRST ROUND OF SEX WHEN ALL THE VICTIMS ARE HP 0
- TO FORCE SPRITE ALIGNMENT TO PREVENT OVERLAPING DURING SEX PRESS DOWN MULTIPLE TIMES WITH THE MENU DISABLED.
JUST IN CASE THE AUTOMATICA SYSTEM FAILS.

ESCAPE BAR: WHEN VICTIMS GET GRABBED, THE ESCAPE BAR APPEARS. WHEN THESE BAR IS FILLED VICTIM SUCCESSFULLY ESCAPES
SEX. BAR IS FILLED RANDOMLY .FROM FASTER TO SLOWER. CORRUPTION FILL NOW IS FIXATED.
WHEN VICTIM IS A PLAYER, IS A PLAYER. a RANDOM SEQUENCE OF BOTTOM WILL POP UP ON TOP OF THE BAR FOR THE PLAYER.
IF THE PLAYER MISS , THE GREEN BAR WILL LOSS SOME FILL. IF HE SUCCEDS, THE BAR WILL FILL.

CORRUPT FILL: WHEN CORRUPTION, AKA VIOLET BAR, CATCHES WITH THE ESCAPE BAR. THE VICTIM ENTER IN A PERMANENT SEX CYCLE STATE
.WHEN HP IS DOWN TO 1, AFTER THREE CYCLES THE CURRENT MATCH WILL END. THE CORRUPTION STARST TO BUILT IN
AFTER 5 O 6 SECONDS OF THE VICTIMS BEING GRABBED.

PSEUDO CLOTHING RIPPING EFFECT: CONSIST OF MATCHING THE RIPPING CLOTH COLOR WITH THE RESPECTIVE VICTIM CLOTH COLORS
COMPATIBLE CHARACTERS: Cammy,Akane Tendo, Fighter, Lt. Linn Kurosawa, Makoto, Mai , Tohno Akiha, Saki_Tsuzura, Heart_Aino, Kung Fu girl, DQ5-daughter, Hotaru_Futaba , Karin Kanzuki, U/Lieselotte, Erika Wagner, Sophitia, Miyuki_Shiba, Kuroyukihime , Nayu, two versions of Android 18, A.B.A, AL AZIF, USHIROMIYA ANGE, arina, Ayane Ikuse , Alice Garnet, CV Kintama, Felicia, Ika musume, Iroha, Petra Johanna Lagerkvist, Malin-XI, millia, White_Len, Misaka Mikoto, Shiki, Blair Dame, Taiga_K,Ranma-chan, Chie Satonaka, A-Shi, Aeris Gainsborough, D4meirin, Akemi, Akira Honjoji, Ako, Sailor Saturn, footee, Ashimiya_Yu_EX, Kai, Kotaro, Daphne, 2 versions of Elisabeth Blanctorche, Fio Germi, King, Scathacha, another blood, ATY, HighwayStar, jam, Amy Rose, 3 versions of Athena
from king of fighter, BloodRayne, Bulleta, Genryusai Maki, cvsmai, Jurane, Litchi, Mai Shiranui, Maori, claire redfield, Femina, Kaede_Hioh, Lei-Lei, Eltnum, Chen Mao, AyaneWP, Catwoman, Bonne Jenet, Angela Belti, 2 versions of Kula Diamond, Sailor Pluto, 2B, Batgirl, Chizuru&Maki_G, dragon, Hattori Hanzo Uruka, Iari, Irriana, kendo nakanishi&kyudo nakanishi, kurenai, cvsyoko, dizzy, Mature, Qbee, Sailor Saturn, Sailor Moon, layla, CHIEL, Es, Fiona, juri, Kamui, kira, Kuno Kodachi, Kousaka Kirino, Sailor Mercury, cvsmika, CvS_ZeroSuitSamus, Kisarah Westfield, Lyndis, madiesha, 2 or 3 versions of chunli, Hinata Wakaba, KH-silva, Sakura Kasugano, Princess Colette, Elsa, bridget, cvsjill. Etomo Shuko, Keyfear, Hinako, xi_yuri, Noel, Kelly Blender(Elektra), Nami, GoenikoD4, Invisible Woman, Captain Marvel, cvsingrid, Lilith, Kasumi Todo, Kuroneko, Lucifer, kyko,Jubilee,

VERSION 2.0 UPDATE CHANGELOG
- added 5 palletes to the goblins
- added 5 types of underwear for the goblin what wears them in his head
- added more character to be compatible with the ripping cloth system
Here is the list: Cammy,Akane Tendo, Fighter, Lt. Linn Kurosawa, Makoto, Mai
Tohno Akiha, Saki_Tsuzura, Heart_Aino, Kung Fu girl, DQ5-daughter, Hotaru_Futaba
Karin Kanzuki, U/Lieselotte, Erika Wagner, Sophitia, Miyuki_Shiba, Kuroyukihime
Nayu, two versions of Android 18, A.B.A, AL AZIF, USHIROMIYA ANGE, arina, Ayane Ikuse
Alice Garnet, CV Kintama, Felicia, Ika musume, Iroha, Petra Johanna Lagerkvist,
Malin-XI, millia, White_Len, Misaka Mikoto, Shiki, Blair Dame, Taiga_K,Ranma-chan
Chie Satonaka, A-Shi, Aeris Gainsborough, D4meirin, Akemi, Akira Honjoji, Ako
Sailor Saturn, footee, Ashimiya_Yu_EX, Kai, Kotaro, Daphne, 2 versions of Elisabeth Blanctorche
Fio Germi, King, Scathacha, another blood, ATY, HighwayStar, jam, Amy Rose, 3 versions of Athena
from king of fighter, BloodRayne, Bulleta, Genryusai Maki, cvsmai, Jurane, Litchi
Mai Shiranui, Maori, claire redfield, Femina, Kaede_Hioh, Lei-Lei, Eltnum, Chen Mao,
AyaneWP, Catwoman, Bonne Jenet, Angela Belti, 2 versions of Kula Diamond, Sailor Pluto
2B, Batgirl, Chizuru&Maki_G, dragon, Hattori Hanzo Uruka, Iari, Irriana, kendo nakanishi&kyudo nakanishi
kurenai, cvsyoko, dizzy, Mature, Qbee, Sailor Saturn, Sailor Moon, layla, CHIEL, Es, Fiona, juri
Kamui, kira, Kuno Kodachi, Kousaka Kirino, Sailor Mercury, cvsmika, CvS_ZeroSuitSamus, Kisarah Westfield
Lyndis, madiesha, 2 or 3 versions of chunli, Hinata Wakaba, KH-silva, Sakura Kasugano, Princess Colette,
Elsa, bridget, cvsjill. Etomo Shuko, Keyfear, Hinako, xi_yuri, Noel, Kelly Blender(Elektra),
Nami, GoenikoD4, Invisible Woman, Captain Marvel, cvsingrid, Lilith, Kasumi Todo, Kuroneko, Lucifer
kyko,Jubilee,
- added a couple of arrows to better signal what victim has the menu on
- added a first time beggining sex animation, after that it would go to the regular beggining animation
- added 3 types of goblins, spearman, archer and shaman. Spearman has 2 attacks, Archers has also 2 attacks and
shaman has 4 attacks
- added an intro adventure guild scene, might be ruined visualy by other characters or stages.
- added ending when goblins wins match "goblin cave"
- added pregnancy, after cumming inside the opponent, there is a chance for pregnancy to occur.
An icon will appear on top of the screen indicating so. After the goblin in the belly reaches the last stage. The
victim will be forced to release it.
- added compatibility with partner when it is available
- added x-rays for the sex scenes
- added realignment button when characters are having sex. Press down button in the case that sex scenes overlap each
other. This will set them in specified spots on the screen.
-tweaked anti overlapping system. It is set to low tolerance so it might not work all the time.
- added ending scene button, When the rounds ends with victims inside the goblin cave or at the end of round 2 with all victim with 0 hp.
Press up button to end the match or the goblin cave scene.
- Added a next round starting scene in sex if the goblins win, It does work like 50% of the time because of characters not compatible.
- added zoom buttom, this mean that with the press of a button you can zoom to any of the victims while in sex.
- added transparency changes when particular victim menu is on.
- added a beatdown attack for the goblin with the maze
- makes some changes to the corrupt system. Now corrupt Fis fixated but the struggle of the enemy is still affected
this means that victims should escape more often now.
- goblins now spawn better than just pop up in the screen.
- when victim escapes send nearest enemies flying away.
- added hakwuolo character special compability, requires provided version of hakwuolo to make it work correctly.
- spawnming goblins by ai or player now cost health points.
- Goblins will only do a beatdown or grabs with partners because there is no way to only hit the partner without hitting their companion goblins.. yet?.

If you have any thoughts, Just replay to the thread. Hope you enjoy the character.

Last edited:

Taven

Reputation score
Public Release

Follow me on twitter if you wanna know about my current characters on the works. If you feel like supporting me, you can do so by my patreon, Links also on HCM character sheets. You can get the character at or my patreon page.

Commands,Features,etc:

AVAILABLE POSES: DOGGY STYLE,BLOWJOB,FRONT MISIONAIRE 2 POSES, FRONT COWGIRL.

COMMANDS: - ENTER: SUMMONS A PLAYEABLE GOBLIN, CANNOT BE SUMMONED WHEN OTHER TOOLS ARE ON PLAY
- X: WHEN VICTIM 1 IS HAVING SEX, PRESS X TO MAKE THE TOOLS APPEAR
- Y: WHEN VICTIM 2 IS HAVING SEX, PRESS X TO MAKE THE TOOLS APPEAR
- A: SUMMONS A GOBLIN AT THE LEFT OF THE SCREEN, UNLIMITED SUMMONS
- B: SUMMONS A GOBLIN AT THE RIGHT OF THE SCREEN, UNLIMITED SUMMONS

VICTIMS TOOLS: WHEN ENABLED:- PRESS X AND HOLD, USE THE ARROW KEYS TO POSITION THE GOBLINS BETTER IN CASE THEY
ARE NOT WELL POSITIONED DURING SEX
- PRESS Y AND HOLD, USE THE ARROW KEYS TO MOVE OR GLIDE VICTIMS TO PREVENT OVERLAPPING.
WHEN YOU ARE DONE POSITIONING RELEASE AND THE MOVEMENT WILL STOP
- PRESS Z, TO TURN TRANSPARENCY ON OR OFF ON THE ACOMPANNYNG GOBLINS DURING SEX
- PRESS ENTER, TO OPEN THE ANIMATION MANAGER, X = REMOVES DOGGY, Y = REMOVES FRONT MISSIONAIRE
- Z = REMOVES COWGIRL, A = REMOVES FRONT MISSIONAIRE VARIATION 2 AND B = REMOVES BLOWJOB
FROM PLAYING THE ANIMATION. TO REENABLE A POSE PRESS AND HOLD UNTIL THE LETTERS ARE REMOVED.
ONCE DONE PRESS C TO EXIT. THESE ACTIVATE FOR NOW AFTER THE CURRENT CYCLE IS FINISHED.

ESCAPE BAR: WHEN VICTIMS GET GRABBED, THE ESCAPE BAR APPEARS. WHEN THESE BAR IS FILLED VICTIM SUCCESSFULLY ESCAPES
SEX. BAR IS FILLED RANDOMLY DEPENDING OF THE CORRUPTION BAR SPEED AND CURRENT HEALTH. FROM FASTER TO SLOWER
WHEN VICTIM IS A PLAYER, IS A PLAYER. a RANDOM SEQUENCE OF BOTTOM WILL POP UP ON TOP OF THE BAR FOR THE PLAYER.
IF THE PLAYER MISS , THE GREEN BAR WILL LOSS SOME FILL. IF HE SUCCEDS, THE BAR WILL FILL.

CORRUPT FILL: WHEN CORRUPTION, AKA VIOLET BAR, CATCHES WITH THE ESCAPE BAR. THE VICTIM ENTER IN A PERMANENT SEX CYCLE STATE
.WHEN HP IS DOWN TO 1, AFTER THREE CYCLES THE CURRENT MATCH WILL END. tHHE CORRUPTION STARST TO BUILT IN
AFTER 5 O 6 SECONDS OF THE VICTIMS BEING GRABBED.

PSEUDO CLOTHING RIPPING EFFECT: CONSIST OF MATCHING THE RIPPING CLOTH COLOR WITH THE RESPECTIVE VICTIM CLOTH COLORS
COMPATIBLE CHARACTERS:Hotaru_Futaba, Karin Kanzuki ,U/Lieselotte, Erika Wagner, Sophitia, Miyuki_Shiba, Qbee
,Kousaka Kirino ,Saki_Tsuzura ,Sakura Kasugano ,Cammy, Taiga

If you have any thoughts, Just replay to the thread. Hope you enjoy the character.
I wish that the transparency worked for the goblin doing the fucking too, not just the goblins holding the victim down though.

OP
H

Handy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
OK, it would be added to the next version. Thank your for your feedback

OP
H

Handy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yw! And do you've any idea when the next version will be?
I cant really tell a date yet. There is still a lot of sprite work to do yet. Hopefully i can deliver soon.

SkyHigh

Reputation score
would be better if the grab bar would fill slower/be harder to escape

OP
H

Handy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
would be better if the grab bar would fill slower/be harder to escape
Hello, thank you for your reply. Im currently working in an update for the character. That was one of the things that i already addressed.

sayasong

Reputation score

what's mean about this?

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
After the Goblins carry out the victim, the screen gets stuck for me (as in there's no additional KO scene).
Is this because Goblin Party requires more than one victim?

lordloxi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hi! Really love this character. Would it be possible to have links to all the compatible characters you mentioned?

Zanara

Lurker
Reputation score
On a scale of 1 to 10, what are the chances of a version of this coming out that features a group of cute shortstack goblin futas instead of its current goblins? Cause the mechanic of this are amazing, just.... not vibing with the goblin dudes part of this.

OP
H

Handy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

what's mean about this?
when the corrupt bar is being felt, if you press UP, it would make it feel faster.

After the Goblins carry out the victim, the screen gets stuck for me (as in there's no additional KO scene).
Is this because Goblin Party requires more than one victim?
i tested now with one victim and it works just fine, i will need more details to think why that happen.
Victim health bar should be totally depleted or maybe that victim has some special thing that broke the goblins? like health regenerations?
Hi! Really love this character. Would it be possible to have links to all the compatible characters you mentioned?
If you are talking about the clothing rip system, The charcters are everywhere to be found.. Beside my characters are mostly outdated. You just need to match the name with the names in the hentaimoves file by using notepad and it should work. As long as it has the same palletes order. Yeah because of mugen comunity fluidity Dont expect it to work 100%.

On a scale of 1 to 10, what are the chances of a version of this coming out that features a group of cute shortstack goblin futas instead of its current goblins? Cause the mechanic of this are amazing, just.... not vibing with the goblin dudes part of this.
sincerely 5, im currenty working in femdom editions again but if someone suggest that change it may happen.

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Honestly. I really like this thing thus far. It's really great, so good job on that! But one thing people making aggressors need to learn is to code for victim-side custom animations. It's not even hard, either. Not only does it help with alignment but some victims also just have more (or less) frames than the regular animation allows for.

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Honestly. I really like this thing thus far. It's really great, so good job on that! But one thing people making aggressors need to learn is to code for victim-side custom animations. It's not even hard, either. Not only does it help with alignment but some victims also just have more (or less) frames than the regular animation allows for.
That means that the bottom won't turn off for a frame if they only have 3 frames for say CG position but the top has a 4 frame animation?

Mizulugu

Reputation score
That means that the bottom won't turn off for a frame if they only have 3 frames for say CG position but the top has a 4 frame animation?
Its for alignments, better victim animation (afk, smooth, if not, perfect), and/or for kinky stuff that a top can't provide

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
That is indeed a thing that you can also configure with that kind of thing, yes.
Basically it will check whether or not a specific animation is present in the victims files and if yes, it will play this instead of the default animation the aggressor provides.
This takes away the limitations of a fixed frame count, or even sprite group. If you so desire a character could have a completely different animation for the same position on two different aggressors. There's a lot of nice things you can do with it, really.

OP
H

Handy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Its for alignments, better victim animation (afk, smooth, if not, perfect), and/or for kinky stuff that a top can't provide
That is indeed a thing that you can also configure with that kind of thing, yes.
Basically it will check whether or not a specific animation is present in the victims files and if yes, it will play this instead of the default animation the aggressor provides.
This takes away the limitations of a fixed frame count, or even sprite group. If you so desire a character could have a completely different animation for the same position on two different aggressors. There's a lot of nice things you can do with it, really.
Kinda but not really, I see some problems like, i dont know if the goblins movements would be matched with those animations, aligment is not garantee even if you use those animations. The only real value of using the victims animations for me would be to fix 2 vs 2 targeting problems. Also it totally breaks one of my animation systems.
Yeah i see a lot of work to do that thing. When i get some free time from the fendom thing, i could add it. Thank you for the feedback.