What's new

Eventidegames

Reputation score
RJ179437_img_main.jpg

Overview:

A genius scientist takes a young girl to a remote lab
in the woods and is not seen again.

Two years later, a secret pursuer draws near.

Wanting the data she holds......

Release Date: 2020-09-23
Developer: Nuko Majin
Translator: EventideGames
Censored: Yes(Mosaic)
Version: 0.03
Language: English
Genre:
2DCG, 2D game, Japanese game, Censored, Female protagonist, Big tits, Big ass, Parody, Teasing, Groping, Titfuck, Turn based combat, Vaginal sex, Oral sex, Creampie, Anal sex, Group sex, Handjob, Ahegao, Tentacles, Masturbation, Prostitution, Corruption, Lesbian, Monster, Rape, Multiple penetration, Bukkake, Transformation, Rpg, Virgin

Installation:
1. Extract to game folder.

Additional:
Game

This RPG has a "play the last dungeon any time" concept.
Will you weaken and trample?
Form a party and become strong?
Load up on items and use strategy?
You can approach the game with a fair degree of freedom.

"The protagonist is meager"

* Created with RPG TKool MV

Please play the trial version to confirm compatibility.

Please report bugs or send feedback via the blog:
Translator/Patch Notes:
0.02:
  • wordwraped text so it's not cutting off, not pretty but you can read now.
  • fixed Namepop undefined crash

This is a complete from scratch translation, to replace the MTL that is currently used. It may have a few bugs so please report them as I can't find them all by myself.
RJ179437_img_smp1.jpg RJ179437_img_smp2.jpg RJ179437_img_smp3.jpg
DOWNLOAD

Last edited:

sacredfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I just tried it on 2.0 and it didn't seem to work.

AppleBttmJeans

Reputation score
I just tried it on 2.0 and it works for the most part as there are some parts left untranslated such as the locations and 2 of the options on the menu ( Mercenary removal and H-stat ). Besides that the only bug I found is a "cannot set property of 'namepop' undefined" error after a loss where you retreat.

sacredfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I just tried it on 2.0 and it works for the most part as there are some parts left untranslated such as the locations and 2 of the options on the menu ( Mercenary removal and H-stat ). Besides that the only bug I found is a "cannot set property of 'namepop' undefined" error after a loss where you retreat.
Do you have a pirated version? I just redownloaded mine off DLSite. I'm wondering if I have to decrypt it first or something

tandorii

Lurker
Reputation score
I've had a lot of issues with text cutting off in the 2.0 version

gf2468

Reputation score
Is this supposed to be like a better machine translation? 'Cause it feels machine translated. Not dissing your work, just asking.

OP
Eventidegames

Eventidegames

Reputation score
I couldn't get the menu items to translate, they are probably from a JS file but I don't know which. found the error and fixed it, will release patch soon.

Last edited:

AppleBttmJeans

Reputation score
Do you have a pirated version? I just redownloaded mine off DLSite. I'm wondering if I have to decrypt it first or something
I used the one off DLSite and it works perfectly for me. If it still doesn't work for you then there is a 2.0 on F95.zone or Anime-sharing from what I remember and it should still be up. Edit- I just did a quick check and its still up on F95. 2nd Edit- Didnt't see the part about the decryption, which of course you have to do. I use a program called "RGSSAD" and it should be found by doing a quick google search.
I couldn't get the menu items to translate, they are probably from a JS file but I don't know which. found the error and fixed it, will release patch soon.

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
Eventidegames

Eventidegames

Reputation score
I used the one off DLSite and it works perfectly for me. If it still doesn't work for you then there is a 2.0 on F95.zone or Anime-sharing from what I remember and it should still be up. Edit- I just did a quick check and its still up on F95. 2nd Edit- Didnt't see the part about the decryption, which of course you have to do. I use a program called "RGSSAD" and it should be found by doing a quick google search.
yeah, this is a from scratch translate, so it probably won't work over the previous MTL, however you can grab the full game one it's uploaded.

OP
Eventidegames

Eventidegames

Reputation score
Whoops, forgot to make the google link public, fixed now

Oir

Reputation score
That's really cool! Thanks to the original translator who put out the machine translation and thank you very much for doing the manual translation!
Looks like a great game!