What's new

ACT [Gorogoro Games] エステラの遭難:封印された異空間とサキュバスの呪い / Estella's Nightmare: Sealed Space and a Succubus's Curse (RJ345160)

scrumpy80

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Info Links: -

Gameplay: The game starts with 2D sidescroller exploration (Move left and right with A/D, jump with Space, run with Shift/Alt, interact with E), but combat is done through a semi-turn based mode, where you attack (Attack with Q, this reduces the enemy's action bar) once your action bar is filled in real time (same for the enemy). You can also cast multiple kinds of magic (Keys 1-4 or click on the spell), as well as use a defense ability (Block with Space) with proper timing to fully block attacks. The defense ability has a stamina bar that goes down while you hold it, but it's easy to manage. Also, Estella and the succubus seem to be fully voiced.

Story: Estella, a cat girl, gets trapped in another dimension while searching for herbs in the forest. A succubus offers to help her escape the dimension, but the portal is malfunctioning. You have to travel to 8 locations to get the portal cores to get home, presumably. The DLsite page claims there is 3 endings possible, including a virgin ending.

When your HP gets low the enemy will try to rape Estella. This animation is unique for each basic enemy and boss (Except for the tentacle boss, how lazy). You can avoid this (why would you want to) by using a heal spell before the attack hits. Getting raped and losing will give you points to upgrade your abilities up to 9 times (Damage, Action Bar Speed, and AP limit). While being raped you can press Q to give up and see the defeat ending (animated scene that's specific to that level), or you can mash E to escape and continue fighting. If you mash E it's almost impossible to lose a fight, and you can farm upgrade points as getting penetrated gives you partial points.

Content: Seems to be the standard fantasy H-game line up: Humanoids, tentacles, insectoid monsters, and beasts. The in combat rape is really primitive animation-wise. It has 3 stages that depend on the defeat bar that decreases over time, but there are no transitions between them so they look choppy when you're tapping E to avoid being defeated. The defeat animations are better animated and larger with more detail. It's all voiced, too. The only down side is you can't control the defeat animations, only choose to repeat them after they finish. After losing you continue from the hub area with all the points you've accumulated. Beating the game unlocks everything, and if you try hard without fapping at all this game probably won't last more than 15 minutes.

I'm surprised there was no thread I could find here; the game has been out on DLSite since October of last year. I was considering buying this game to try it out, but the reviews on steam and F95 weren't very positive about its price to content/quality ratio. Now that I've played it I can say I would not have been happy with that price if I bought it on steam. The full save and the game download can be found over on F95.

Man, the sidescrolling exploration is almost completely pointless. You just run to the right into the unavoidable enemy to start combat, beat it, then run to the right 2 more times. The jump serves 0 purpose except it can make cutscenes glitch out in a funny way.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Oh yeah I've played this one. Top tier animations but only a handful. Sprite animations are crap and so is the gameplay. Gallery was also missing a scene at release afaik. Just look for a gallery/video of the scenes

rick12

Lurker
Reputation score
Its a very popular case of good hentai artist with no gamedev skills and little animation skills making a game. Art is on level, rest is meh... Not terrible just meh, god knows i ve seen games much worse on this site that got tons of praise, overall worth 5$.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Art looks nice, animation looks super frickin' basic. Imo feels like a miss.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
The game is just a timesink since most stage are playble one handed as long as you don't rush.

Animation is well done but very repetitive. As it was said before, good artist, bad game. Better do a scene viewer than the game :D

OP
scrumpy80

scrumpy80

Demon Girl
Reputation score
One review I checked on F95 summed up the animation pretty well, the penetration happens, then the girl and the monster wiggle an inch or so back and forth until they cum. You can't even call it thrusting. Here's to hoping this developer does better next time they make a game.