What's new

Grab My Floppy Hat, Adventure! (leetmonkey33) GMed by MAF

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Malden: HP = 30/34, PP = 48, EP = 54, Status = Injured

Malden takes 4 damage from tumbling down a treacherous hill

The Su-ku-ta holding the reigns of the carriage was a female who no doubt left the western edge of the continent to escape the oppressive rule over females of that country. Her very nature appeared rebellious, giving Malden a grin that would belong on a pyromaniac as he approached the carriage after waving goodbye to his mentor. The carriage itself looked slightly battered and anything but a legitimate carriage owner's belonging. Doors on the sides looked damaged, as if forced open, and upon closer inspection, there were even a few bullet holes in the wooden construction.

"What's the matter, kid?" asked the Su-Ku-Ta with a dangerous eye. "You look lost, frightened, and confused!" she said, before laughing ceremoniously, as if such a reaction was intended. "We're going to put some hairs on your chest, boy! Out there, in that big world, you're going to learn what it's like to always stay on your toes!" she announced. Standing up, her tail perked up into the air, and her feline ears remained directed at him, listening for any noise he made. Stretching her hand out, she took his own hand forcefully, and shook it as if they made an agreement. "Call me Merurusa. That can be a bit hard to pronounce for humans like you, so just call me Meru."

After hands were shaken, Meru jumped, and climbed into the carriage while making a gesture to Malden. "Get in, Malden! You've got a date with reality!" the feline announced, waiting for Malden to board, before shouting, "HIYA!" and snapping the reigns, causing the horses to suddenly bolt before Malden could get situated in the carriage, causing him to fall over. The rest of the ride was just as treacherous and bumpy as the very beginning, not allowing Malden any rest at all for the duration. "We're going through dangerous parts of the woods, kid! We gotta move fast or the critters about will tie our carriage down! If something bad does happen, I hope you're not a virgin!" she shouted, before laughing hysterically, as if all the dangers in the world were just a game to her.

After a time of reckless travel, Meru announced incoming danger before he could even hear a thing. "Goblins! Hold on tight, kid!" she shouted, before various creatures only a foot shorter than Malden were coming out of the green woods, shouting to each other in a primitive tongue he couldn't understand before charging at the carriage. Various male goblins jumped at the carriage, some even latching onto the sides, before Malden was greeted by the sudden splatter of blood upon the sound of gunfire as Merurusa shot the little creatures off of the carriage. "A lot more than usual today! Ha-ha-ha!" Meru laughed with psychotic glee, before Malden could see her turn upon the sudden, and loud sounds of a tree crashing down in front of the road. "SHIT!" she cursed, before jumping off the carriage like a bolt of lightning from the clouds.

Malden didn't have the agility to do such a thing, so when the horses made to jump over the tree, scared out of their wits, the carriage they were carting slammed into the tree, and rolling to the side, sending Malden on a wild ride down a hill, banging him around inside of the carriage, before slamming him down flat as it landed on flat ground. Despite the pain of the collision, Malden's ears would detect several curious goblins shouting to each other, eager to capture the carriage and it's contents.

This was the start of his adventure.

leetmonkey33

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Grab My Floppy Hat, Adventure! (leetmonkey33)

The day had finally come. It was time for Malden to set out on his big journey to discover his place within the world...because apparently it wasn't at Lovius's tower! He knew that Lovius was simply doing what was best for him, but he REALLY didn't want to leave! He was perfectly happy being his assistant in the tower! He fidgeted nervously as his snowy bangs waved in front of his forehead with the little gust of wind, holding onto the big, floppy hat with the wide brim that was upon his head. Celes scrambled out of the little riding pocket that was in his robes and onto his shoulder to nose at his cheek, attempting to press him forward towards the carriage that awaited him! It...didn't look very sturdy...or safe...or welcoming...but even with the shoddy wagon, Lovius continued to merrily wave after sharing an inside joke with the Su-Ku-Ta. Well...Lovius knew best, right?

With the initial greeting from his driver, which wasn't much of a greeting at all, he could only do one thing...start fearing for his life!! That looked like the eyes of a mad woman staring down upon him! He gave a brief meep before Celes nibbled his ear to remind him of his manners. "H-h-hello there....ummm...very pleased to meet you?" He squeaked out. Well, he certainly was lost, scared, and confused!! But...Lovius knew best...right??

He shook hands with the possibly crazy woman, feeling like his arm might be jerked out of it's socket, before doing as she bid him and entering into the carriage. "It's uh...very...very nice to meet you Meru." He called to her, trying to stay polite...only for the carriage to lurch forward before he could even shift his pistol to sit comfortably! He cried out with a brief "GACK!!" As suddenly his face became rather friendly with the carriage floor. The ride was a rough one, the feline woman at the reins seeming to enjoy bouncing him around in the rear, making it rather difficult to stay in his seat...but she explained the reason sooner than he would have liked... "D...DANGEROUS!? Couldn't we have gone around the woods!?" He cried in despair...he already missed the comfy seats within Lovius's library!! But...Lovius knew best...right!?

She laughed even more like the whole world was her play thing, despite the fact that something could kill them in this forest...but then he heard her mentioning about bad things possibly happening. "Wha...what!? But I AM a virgin!!" Being a book worm sheltered from the world, he had certainly read and learned about sex but had no physical experience in the subject...sheltered indeed! He held onto his staff as much as he could, trying to use it to keep himself from slamming around while Celes hid for her life inside of his hat which miraculously had yet to fall off! She mentioned goblins next...she...she must have been joking!! Or maybe it was traders from Archeron...yeah, that had to be it! A gun shot and blood splatter later shattered his feeble attempts to make himself feel better as he screamed in panic...he suddenly wondered, was his own pistol loaded? She seemed to be enjoying herself though...so they couldn't be in any real danger, right?? Because...because Lovius knew best...right!?!?

Suddenly, MERU of all people yelled in panic as loud snaps were heard through the forest. Malden tried to scramble forward to see what had happened through the carriage...only for it to lurch suddenly and begin tumbling!! He pin wheeled around inside the carriage repeatedly, his body smacking and bashing into the insides of it as it made a somewhat downward motion...until with a great crash, everything finally stopped. He laid lopsidedly within the carriage, groaning at the bruises he had most likely gotten, little Celes tumbling out of his dislodged hat with a squeak. Then it occurred to him: maybe...JUST MAYBE...Lovius...didn't always know what was best.

He started to get up, groaning in pain and rubbing his head, trying not to act like a cry baby. "I wanna go hoooooome...." He said to no one in particular as he scooped up Celes and then put his hat back on...he thought he would just be taken to some town where he'd have to start a little magic shop or something, nothing like this!! "Things can't possibly get any worse..." the little wizard complained as he straightened himself out...but then he heard the distant voices of the goblins that did this. IT JUST GOT WORSE. Giving a panicked meep, he put Celes in the riding pocket...he couldn't handle all those goblins! He looked around to see if the carriage doors were open for a quick escape...but if he simply left, they'd spot him easy....wait...that was it! He took a couple deep breaths before focusing his mind upon becoming nothing and started to chant in the strange, magical language he had been taught in to slip away from view. He always knew studying Invisibility was a good idea! After that he'd try and sneak away to regroup himself!

Cast Invisibility upon himself and try to sneak the hell outta there!

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Malden: HP = 30/34, PP = 48, EP = 50/54, Status = Injured, Invisible

Rolls
Casting: Success

Stealth: Failed

Goblin 1 attempts to grapple Malden: Failed

Goblin 2 attempts to grapple Malden: Failed

The sound of eager, approaching goblins quickly came near, before the door above Malden, the only way out, was torn open by the goblins. Looking inside, a male goblin sneered at the seemingly empty carriage. "Nothin' but rubbish!" it complained, before another peeked it's head in, and agreed. "The chieftain won't be pleased! The wizard fellow was supposed to be in 'ere!" the second goblin complained, until a third goblin, peeking in through the window, suddenly shouted. "INVISIBLE! He's inside! Get him and bring him to the chief!"

It was then that Malden suddenly found a pair of hands each reaching for the insides of the carriage, seeking to grab at him. Thankfully, their hands only grabbed air as they searched for him, allowing Malden a chance to try out another magic trick to possibly save himself.

leetmonkey33

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

He held his breath, Celes seeming to do the same as he shrank back against the other side of the carriage hoping that they would see nothing and simply give up. For a moment there, it seemed like it would actually work too!! But something really made him go wide eyed...this wasn't some random raid? They were after HIM!? Or did they think that he was Lovius?? That would be more likely...no, that didn't make sense either, goblins wouldn't bother trying such an ambush against an arch-mage like him! They HAD to be after him! That made him all the more relieved that they seemed ready to just go away with a failure...until a third one wised up and called Malden's bluff.

As they reached inside, he gasped and shrank further back. His mind raced, trying to think of something, ANYTHING to keep them from touching him! "D-d-d-don't come near me! Or...or I'll have to hurt you!!" He sounded meek, his voice stammering but he still gave them a moment to back off...but if they made even one more grasp, he'd cast another spell that Lovius taught him, having been told that many creatures could get rather...grabby. That spell? It would be Lightning Armor, the perfect defense against these grabby little gobs!

If they don't heed his warning, he casts the spell...Mr.Idealist wants to give them a chance to back off after all!

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Malden: HP = 30/34, PP = 48, EP = 49/54, Status = Injured, Invisible

Upon hearing Malden speak, the goblins did withdraw upon his threat, before looking at each other carefully. "Hehehe," one chuckled. "Oh don't worry, ferret! We'll get ya some help! Stay right there, little ferret!" the goblin instructed Malden, before giving a motion to one of it's kin, and the third of the two goblins ran off suddenly, shouting, "Oi! Oi!" into the open. Meanwhile, the two goblins above just seemed to watch Malden while chuckling, and laughing intentfully. A growing sense of danger filled Malden's senses, as if he were trapped inside the carriage, with no way out.

leetmonkey33

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Malden looked wildly around for any possible means of escape...he did NOT like the way these goblins were laughing! He looked around some more, glad he was still invisible, pretty sure that for the most part they had no idea what he was doing. There was the window...but if he broke that, that would give him away and they'd probably pounce on him. "I don't need help! I...I can take c-c-care of myself!" He cried out, trying to make them move. "I-i-if you won't move I'll...I'll...I'll electrocute you!" He doubted that they'd listen without some sort of display of power, so he cast Lightning Armor, hoping to scare them into backing away so he could run out the door! And if they didn't move? Well...they were warned!

Activate LIGHTNING ARMOR! After that...try and make a break for it! Scaredy Wizard needs to ruuuuun!

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Malden: HP = 1/34, PP = 48, EP = 44/54, Status = Beaten up, Bound, Sealed

Combat
Goblin 1 attacks Malden: Hit
Malden receives 19 damage
(26 - 7)

Malden deals 40 damage
(3 + 1 + 6)*4

Malden invents country fried goblin

Goblin 2 attacks Malden: Hit
Malden receives 21 damage
(28-7)

Malden is knocked unconscious

Malden's lightning armor deals 44 damage
(1 + 4 + 6)*4

But Malden manages to take them both down with him.

Upon seeing his lightning armor come about, the goblins did back away in a bit of fear. Seizing his chance, Malden managed to climb up, and escape the carriage, but not before the two goblins made to try and absolutely not let him go. Both goblins go into a frenzy at his attempted escape, swinging wildly at where they assumed him to be. One goblin slammed it's club against his back, before his lightning armor sent it flying away limply. As he ached with that pain, the second came and hit Malden over the side of the head with his club, chocking it, and also sending it blasting off again.

Though Malden had beaten the goblins, that last blow sent the young wizard face-first into the dirt, his head spinning from the impact. Darkness of unconsciousness began to overtake him, as Malden could barely make out the gathering of various green feet approaching him...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

"Get it on, get it on!" urged the familiar voice of a goblin.

Malden's body and head ached from where they were struck, and consciousness returned very slowly. As his thoughts were mostly clouded up from the firm clocking he took to the skull, Malden would feel a pair of small hands touch his face, before they fastened some kind of collar over his neck. As soon as it was secure around his throat, he felt his magics sealed within himself not a moment before a sudden splash of water gave Malden a rude awakening.

He was no longer by the carriage. Instead, now he was in the middle of one of the goblin villages he'd have read about. Various huts were about, the homes of the goblins moving about the camp and performing their duties. While nature might have told him to run, Malden would find a firm rope wrapped around his body, binding his arms to his body, and his ankles together, forcing him to lay on his side on the dirt.

After splashing him with water, the male goblin leaned down, and gave him an evil grin. "Mornin' ferret!" the goblin greeted him. "Kill two of our boys, ya did. You're gonna make up fer that, he-he-he!" he chuckled. "Chiefta been expectin' you. You're her prize!" he announced.

Then, suddenly, the goblins around Malden knelt to a figure leaving the largest hut in the camp. A green skinned, female goblin, with fine, D cup breasts, and a meaty, but curvy body stepped out, grinning as if so eager to find her present waiting for her in the middle of the camp. Nude, she wore nothing as Malden could see fluids shine from between her legs. "A fine specimen." the apparent female chieftain announced. Approaching Malden, she grabbed him by the ropes, and lifted him, forcing him to sit on hie knees. "... And it's cute," the goblin commented, picking Malden's hat off of his head, and placing it on her own.

"A little virgin magic human, just what I wanted~" the goblin said with satisfaction, licking her lips as if thinking of eating Malden. "You're a slave to me, now. You have to do what I say... And my first order to my new slave is..." she panted with desire, stepping up to Malden, and putting her crotch right in his face, forcing him to smell the powerful scent of her sex.

"... Lick it."