What's new

ACT [GRIMHELM] Alien Quest: Eve (RJ311440)

Renestrae

Devious Succubus
Reputation score
I have followed his/her creations from start until now and the quality of animation has improve quite significantly per game so far. I can say it's smoother and is more interesting than before.
Okay nice, consider me on board! :D Oh wait, the game is still in development you say? :( Why do I do this to myself...

ZyklonPenis

Reputation score
Grimhelm games are so disappointing. They are well made and all, but they are too similar to each other. There doesn't really seem to be anything new in this one either.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Grimhelm games are so disappointing. They are well made and all, but they are too similar to each other. There doesn't really seem to be anything new in this one either.
From a gameplay perspective this is a massive improvement, and the GO animations are something previous games didn't have either, not sure why you're being so cynical here.
I do think that a lot of the sprite animations seem a bit "recycled" though, or maybe they're just too similiar to some in his old games.

blood mane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
From a gameplay perspective this is a massive improvement, and the GO animations are something previous games didn't have either, not sure why you're being so cynical here.
I do think that a lot of the sprite animations seem a bit "recycled" though, or maybe they're just too similiar to some in his old games.
even the sprite animations have a big improvement. even tho some of them got recycled the smoothness and the added physics and spasms in the animation is an improvement.

ZyklonPenis

Reputation score

Environments and animations are far to similar in their games. But otherwise their games are great. I might've come off more cynical than I actually am. I really liked the demo.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Environments and animations are far to similar in their games. But otherwise their games are great. I might've come off more cynical than I actually am. I really liked the demo.
The animation quality is MUCH better though. And the sprites are a bit bigger. Also the new game has much more polished game mechanics and gameplay in general. I liked both of his previous games, but I love the new one because it's a major upgrade from the previous ones, and the Metroid thematic also really buys me

blood mane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
The animation quality is MUCH better though. And the sprites are a bit bigger. Also the new game has much more polished game mechanics and gameplay in general. I liked both of his previous games, but I love the new one because it's a major upgrade from the previous ones, and the Metroid thematic also really buys me
agree with everything you said. i also really love this one. I love the new physics jiggle on this new one too. really good!

Egregore

Lurker
Reputation score
There might be a little delay for the next demo (it will probably be in June instead of End of may), from patreon

"
Sorry guys... I failed to keep my promise to update in May.
There's still a lot of work to do...
The goal I want to release in September is still unchanged, but I think the schedule will be slightly delayed...
"

kofiattakusi

Reputation score
hello I want to see new update 0.13v but no problem I think those work is busy more I am not sure

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
nice game please give me please I forgive you kindly me

Again to everyone here, support the game if you can. If you're a leecher just wait for me to post it like usual. I'll post it as soon as I can.

Do not be this man, who goes to every thread he can find and ask for links......

Last edited:

Zepheral

Reputation score
Hope nothing happened to grimhelm. I wonder if he's adding more animations on every enemy. I'm getting goosebumps just thinking about it. :D

can we report this guy? :ROFLMAO:
I think he needs to stop, this isn't the website or the the tread for this......

do you understand my words
Not really, and most on this tread don't understand either. I get that you're not from here (Which is a good chunk of the U.S population.), but what you are doing isn't socially acceptable here.

Also most people in the U.S hate spammers, cause they bump up threads without adding a damn thing asking for stuff.

Last edited:

blood mane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I was respect to grimhelm my words but you didn't understand my words before you have problem affects increase did you have wrongdoing to affects but you need understand my words points. I was tell to grimhelm my words to him but he is consider to not agree with me before I quite after you have problem with me that's why
WE. NO. UNDERSTAND. YOU. YOU. MAKE. NO. SENSE.

Hope nothing happened to grimhelm. I wonder if he's adding more animations on every enemy. I'm getting goosebumps just thinking about it. :D
i hope so too man. i am really excited to see this too. this is one of the things that keeps me from ending it all (kidding.). I have a positive feeling that he/she will deliver soon. Following him from his 1st game he always get delayed with his schedule (understandable since he/she is alone.)

Zepheral

Reputation score
Can't believe I'm pulling a Darkfire here, but the tread is derailing. Let's keep it on topic bois.

HentaiFan926

Reputation score
So... has anyone found defense augments in these demos yet? I'm finding a lot of attack, HP, and MP upgrades, but nothing for Defense. Also wondering if someone has been nutty enough to map out the upgrades yet, haha. Was thinking of doing it myself a week ago.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
So... has anyone found defense augments in these demos yet? I'm finding a lot of attack, HP, and MP upgrades, but nothing for Defense. Also wondering if someone has been nutty enough to map out the upgrades yet, haha. Was thinking of doing it myself a week ago.
When you level up you can increase your defense

HentaiFan926

Reputation score
When you level up you can increase your defense
Yes, I know this. I'm just pointing out that there seems to be a severe lack of defense power ups (I've counted a big fat zero) compared to the rather plentiful power ups in other stats, and then asking if anyone has found any. Heck, attack is getting attack power ups from two sources (not counting putting points into attack, which makes it three) if you look.