What's new

ACT [GRIMHELM] Alien Quest: Eve (RJ311440)

vss189

Reputation score
No.
Honestly, I realized that I would rather not see too much. Too many "spoilers" (demos, animations) give the impression that you've already seen the whole game. And if so, then there is no reason to play when game is out. Just my opinion.

dactayvip

Reputation score
No.
Honestly, I realized that I would rather not see too much. Too many "spoilers" (demos, animations) give the impression that you've already seen the whole game. And if so, then there is no reason to play when game is out. Just my opinion.
I think you right man

kofiattakusi

Reputation score
Does anyone have any new animations from patreon?
use members of Japan or Asia Patreons website for Grimhelm alien download link are there but mine didn't a member of Asia Patreon that's why. I use the USA and Global Patreon website that's all. The USA and Global Patreon website for Grimhelm Alien download link aren't there I don't know. I expect something is hidden or quiet.

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
he's been silent this whole time. blog, patreon, everything.

Ellenovia

Reputation score
Patreon just updated. Aliens vs Ellen (mf + mmf), enemy girls vs tentacles, strange thing with tentacles (new enemy? or maybe new boss?) vs Ellen
how do you know, I checked the patreon and still there wasn't any update

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
I'll spoil some tomorrow, right now sleepy as hell...

Mick2000

Reputation score
those are really good animation right there, as expected from grimhelm. i hope we can play sooner

it's disappoint me a little that there's no breast play even though she got quite an assets