What's new

ACT [GRIMHELM] Alien Quest: Eve (RJ311440)

Mick2000

Reputation score
well ofc i didn't get the scene since it only trigger if you stand still and i simply didn't do that. i figured it out later after finishing the game, reviewing the gallery, and erotic scene the game have to offer and where to find it in-game.
i play AQE as a game, when i finish i enjoying it as erotic stuff, that's pretty much how i play H-games.

blaster

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Bro.. there is still one egg in the last scene, i hope this game still continue. I mean new and different mission
Author said he's kinda tired with making action base game so he's going to make something more simple and less time consuming for his next project.
Might be capable to retain the same setup but different gameplay, maybe just a more simplified VN or simulation.

zazazaku

Reputation score
Author said he's kinda tired with making action base game so he's going to make something more simple and less time consuming for his next project.
Might be capable to retain the same setup but different gameplay, maybe just a more simplified VN or simulation.
Really? Would be very interesting to see, because this kind of game is all Grimhelm has done so far, to the best of my knowledge.
Although it would be kind of sad on the other hand, considering how much the quality improves with each new game. Switching to a new genre would most likely cause a drop in quality.
Still, I would very much like to see Grimhelm take a shot at a genre that could potentially utilize their incredible visuals and animations more than the current formula.

Mick2000

Reputation score
Really? Would be very interesting to see, because this kind of game is all Grimhelm has done so far, to the best of my knowledge.
Although it would be kind of sad on the other hand, considering how much the quality improves with each new game. Switching to a new genre would most likely cause a drop in quality.
Still, I would very much like to see Grimhelm take a shot at a genre that could potentially utilize their incredible visuals and animations more than the current formula.
well it took him so long to make this game alone (how long is it again? 6-7 years?), the quality is top notch and it's very impressive that this thing was made by a single man, but i'm very sure he's very tired doing it. let just hope no matter what game he make next the quality of the erotic scene stay same, i've never seen this kind of quality in my life before (not from a single person project)

Loli

Reputation score
1590282150135.png
so ... anyone know how the animation unlock work cuz i've tried a bunch o stuff n those donut get unlocked ....

Last edited by a moderator:

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
^
Those are traps that activate during the last boss fight after a certain hp threshold. Standing on them with sex attacks enabled should trigger them. Also, escaping successfully after the boss should fully unlock the gallery.

Mick2000

Reputation score
View attachment 31886
so ... anyone know how the animation unlock work cuz i've tried a bunch o stuff n those donut get unlocked ....
alternatively, if you press F1 on your keyboard when you're in gallery it should open all of the scene, you should hear a click sound when you press it.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
alternatively, if you press F1 on your keyboard when you're in gallery it should open all of the scene, you should hear a click sound when you press it.
Hmm, good to know. Guess that would make things much easier.
...F1. I see, they say that on their blog (link from the OP). But I guess for the "excluded" 6 animations (dunno btw, haven't played the game yet) that successful escape is still needed?
Or was that for the v0.13, only? Well, whatevs. Try it.

theensup

Reputation score
I don't know if this kind of stuff is allowed here, but here's a simple DLL hack I made for personal use.
It should work with v1.01 in this thread.

Features
F1 Toggle between AlwaysMaxHealth, ThirdHealth, NoHealthCheat
F2 Toggle Infinite Mana
F3 Toggle Boost Max Health
F4 Toggle Boost Max Mana
F5 Toggle Naked

Instructions
Download SharpMonoInjector (Console one) from the link below and do: "smi inject -p AlienQuest-EVE -a AQEVEHack.dll -n AQEVEHack -c Loader -m Load" with the game open.

(Or use any kind of MonoInjector you find online)
Then you'll be able to use cheats above.

Attachments

156_163_146_167

Demon Girl
Reputation score
It's from a blog post from 2017:
This is the quote in question:
I don’t wanna make action game but I did again…
Making Action game takes so long time and there is so much stuff to do.
So… My next game will be a simple simulation game.
And just to emphasize, this has been over two years ago, so there's no telling if Grimhelm still feels that way.

(how long is it again? 6-7 years?)
If you calculate it from the day this game was announced on his blog, then it has been roughly two years and nine months. But if you take it as far back as the release of his previous game, then it has been about four years and eight months. In either case, it's nowhere near six to seven years that this game has been in development.

...F1. I see, they say that on their blog (link from the OP). But I guess for the "excluded" 6 animations (dunno btw, haven't played the game yet) that successful escape is still needed?
F1 unlocks all animations. All 48 sprite animations and 5 game over animations.

honest pirate

Reputation score
In my eyes it was too Hard. I used to give me more HP, Defence and Mana.
Does anyone here can hack the Camera in Gallery? Some more Zoom would be great.

[email protected]

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Here's one useful tip for battle and escape:
High speed (S) works on not only walking but also jump and skills. With enough blue orb it doesn't reduce your mp any more and may actually save your skill energy cost due to a shorter time duration. Combining high speed with move and skills like spinning actually gives you a whole new level of mobility.

mech01

Demon Girl
Reputation score
In my eyes it was too Hard. I used to give me more HP, Defence and Mana.
Does anyone here can hack the Camera in Gallery? Some more Zoom would be great.
Too hard? The game literally gives you the ability to make yourself mostly invincible for 5 seconds, and after you get the MP Regen upgrades you gain the mana back faster than you spend it putting up a new shield. How on earth is it too hard? Not to mention the later parts of the game become really easy since it's really simple to farm the xeno orgy room for potions.

A bigger problem is that as the game progresses most of your abilities become useless with no way to upgrade them, such as the first projectile ability, the bomb, and even the poison wave after a certain point due to how much damage the later enemies can take. The screw attack combined with some MP potions just murders Mother Brain. Lots of later enemies are very damage-spongey, but none of them are really "hard" as long as you can isolate them or trap them in the corner. The most annoying one is the giant blue alien, since you can't really pin him down and it just takes forever to kill him, but that's more a matter of tedium than difficulty.

Strength is basically worthless. When the weapon upgrades are adding hundreds to your damage, adding on 10 damage a level is nothing and is only a flat increase. Luck is clearly the way to go, since each successful crit doubles your entire damage output, which is mostly being carried by your weapons anyway. Even as early as getting the 1st weapon, putting a point into strength basically almost becomes a flat 1% increase, and every point you put in is diminishing returns. By the time you get the later weapons, strength is adding virtually nothing while critical hits only get better. Perhaps instead of only adding a small, flat damage increase, strength could've been used as a factor for a damage multiplier based on what weapon you used. So rather than the first weapon just giving you a flat +120 damage, it could be more like strength x 5, and then the subsequent weapons would have higher multipliers. Having that affect the skills too would've helped ensure they didn't quickly become obsolete either.

Kind of disappointing that the big T-Rex-like Xenomorph or the giant ones in the rooms before the last boss don't have any H scenes. In any case, it's the rare H-Game that's actually still decently fun as just a game.

Last edited:

Mick2000

Reputation score
the game quite hard, i won't deny it. especially at near end game when you need to explode the reactor, almost everything in your way are semi-boss enemy with special HP bar, huge size, and rather unpredictable movement (took a bit time to learn their pattern, i mean all previous bosses spam a single attack until they loss some % of their HP).
take the xenomorph variant for example, those thing will start crouching if you hot it with your stick and proceed to stab you with their tongue or tail that have range farther than your stick can reach. on top of it they're agile as shit, the 1st with boobs is easy but the male version have thicker HP and move more agile than the female. sure there's tactic where you can pinned them to corner with shield and spam attack till it died, but how about the last variant with bigger size? (the one that that have it's own room). whenever you single hit those thing it will hop around the room and you can't pin it to a corner cause whenever you hit it it will hop across to the other side ignoring your shield, that one is hard i tell you.

if you think those aren't hard enough then maybe those "Jurassic Park x The Alien crossover gone wrong" near final boss room could make you think again. they can shot like 5 barrage of laser that stun you and nullified your shield, the shield tactic is no longer possible there. normal melee won't cut it either cause they will attack back before getting flinch from your hit.

Beats9821

Reputation score
I haven't quite finished it yet, but I have most of the scenes. Game is much better than his previous titles. Man, what a bone that was thrown to xenophiles. There's some dark souls shit where you're learning patterns and I appreciate the difficulty. It's a game. Without some form of challenge it would feel meaningless. But, it does lack some direction. To the point where I simply overlooked the speed boost power up and only found it while looking around during the last stage. Doors should have been color-coded so I didn't have to figure out where the orange door was, the green door was, etc. The stats are a little innocuous. The character design is a bit strange to me and I don't know what he was going for. There's also the fact that his animations still lack that oomph, that texture, that resistance that sprite artists can accomplish. I want to feel that dick-to-puss action like something big is being shoved in a small place. The sex still feels like a perverted houdini is making his wiener disappear behind his cute assistant's ass. Rather than fucking it. The shield you get makes farming enemies trivial, but is quite useless against end-game bosses.

However, there's a lot of good things to talk about here. Your character is stacked with more gelatin and wobbles more than a country buffet. Her mom ate jello all throughout her pregnancy and birthed a magical girl bounty hunter. To no one's surprise. The tentacle animations are great, big plus. There's facehuggers and aliens and they look niiiiice. Aliens are very athletic, toned, and have a big cock. I love that they keep their equipment out after sex and as you're getting gangbanged by aliens for the 324869 time they're just walking around still hard, still going, still growing. Many of the enemies have alternate animations and there's a little something for everybody. Not in a bad way, but in the country buffet way where everyone you know is family. Really attractive family. Anyway, combat feels pretty good and I appreciate the an homage paid to metroid. There's enough variety here, with some very decent game design, to make you not samus aran away after a few minutes of playtime. The atmosphere is great, the music is good, and I appreciate that the game mostly has no dialogue. I appreciate that there's a lack of fetishes here. The only gore is you giving birth to a facehugger's baby, there's a futa scene, and of course some of the enemies look quite monstrous. Other than that, it's babymaking. In fact, I really wish there was some fucking oral in this game.

It's good go play it. I didn't like his previous titles but really enjoyed this one. If the sex didn't feel like my uncle was pulling quarters from my ear without actually touching me, and had some weight to it, 10/10. I even felt something from the female/female action. My boner does not often awake for such things. Make sure you have H scene (not game over) ticked, so you can get cuddles outside of dying. Also you can use traps to avoid difficult phases of bosses, which I really like the idea of intentionally getting caught to avoid damage! Great game and the best thing to happen to the Aliens franchise in a long time.