What's new

ACT [GRIMHELM] Alien Quest: Eve (RJ311440)

Tewi

Reputation score
But it is tame, the only outlier being the chestburster. Monsters don't make +18 content wild or something. There are games far harsher than this one involving only humans.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Super_slicer:

Part of what is making this disagreement so notable is that instead of being as subjective and bold as to be calling it "tame" or "not tame", we should be grading it in a scale of 1 to 10, methinks

Last edited:

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Eh, frankly not a fan of guro or major distension so I'm rather glad he kept those things out. Feel like some people need to get some perspective when a game that primarily features alien/monster sex is derided as being tame. Sure for us degenerates that have been looking at hentai for years, it's missing some oomph, but for a regular person? Tame would not be the word they'd use, I'd wager.

I do wish some of the scenes with the larger monsters had loads to match...
It's not a matter of perspective, it's a matter of other games going further with much tamer monster designs.
Example- Parasite in City

Kuro

Lurker
Reputation score
Parasite in City, that does bring back memories. It was one of the games I liked back then too.

I've been enjoying Alien Quest's gameplay as well and thanks to the tips and help in earlier comments I was able to escape to the ship on time in my first attempt.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Parasity in city's h content felt way less impactful though
The animation was good, of course, dont get me wrong

Beats9821

Reputation score
Parasite in City, that does bring back memories. It was one of the games I liked back then too.

I've been enjoying Alien Quest's gameplay as well and thanks to the tips and help in earlier comments I was able to escape to the ship on time in my first attempt.
I did not, nor on my second attempt lol. Kinda fuckin brutal. But it made the win a lot more satisfying.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Super_slicer:

Part of what is making this disagreement so notable is that instead of being as subjective and bold as to be calling it "tame" or "not tame", we should be grading it in a scale of 1 to 10, methinks
Thus, by merit of it being mine, it is correct ;)

If we want to grade it on a scale of 1 to 10 we first need to define the scale itself. Like say; 1 would be consensual intercourse between married adults in thier private bedroom?

Last edited:

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Good answer
I mean, the last part, the first is still like, your opinion man!

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Well then, let's skip over 2

3 should be non-consensual sex

Might as well skip 4 and go to 5 which should be beastiality, and consent shouldn't matter at that point as one participant is incapable of giving it.

Guess the next obvious question is what would a 10 be on that particular scale?
Males being penetrated.

Kuro

Lurker
Reputation score
I did not, nor on my second attempt lol. Kinda fuckin brutal. But it made the win a lot more satisfying.
Yes, definitely for people going in blind. The extra enemies which spawn would probably catch you by surprise if shield not activated, and not realizing you can still move during the final boss's close-up deathscene would probably take up precious seconds. Also if you are not familiar with the map layout you could get lost, so at least he made it that opening the map still stops the timer.

ilmncsm

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Yes, definitely for people going in blind. The extra enemies which spawn would probably catch you by surprise if shield not activated, and not realizing you can still move during the final boss's close-up deathscene would probably take up precious seconds. Also if you are not familiar with the map layout you could get lost, so at least he made it that opening the map still stops the timer.
Opening the map stops the timer? Huh, didn't expect that. I assumed that given the classic Metroid references the timer would keep right on going if you opened the map like it did in Metroid, so I carefully mapped out how I wanted to go back before I fought the last boss. The prep work did it for me and I got out first try with a bit more than 20 seconds left even without knowing I could move during the cutscene. It's really not that difficult if you just ignore all enemies, keep your shield up, and sprint/screw attack at full speed through everything. Just remember to pop mana potions if you run low.

Kuro

Lurker
Reputation score
Opening the map stops the timer? Huh, didn't expect that. I assumed that given the classic Metroid references the timer would keep right on going if you opened the map like it did in Metroid, so I carefully mapped out how I wanted to go back before I fought the last boss. The prep work did it for me and I got out first try with a bit more than 20 seconds left even without knowing I could move during the cutscene. It's really not that difficult if you just ignore all enemies, keep your shield up, and sprint/screw attack at full speed through everything. Just remember to pop mana potions if you run low.
Yeah, those are what I did too. Tried a few practice runs from the save point back to the ship. Then during the actual run I panicked a little so screwed-up in a few parts but still managed to get to the ship with seconds to spare.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
i really think since 5 is a middle point, 3 cannot already be non con,
and since gay is a thing, saying 10 is that would certainly be a contradiction because it can also be consensual
but please keep me out of gay topics for the moment

although...there are way worse things that are consensual too...so maybe rape isn't really a pivot....like for example scat, some people like that gross shit (lol) but it's certainly not tame...hmmm maybe from 1 to 4 we can have different grades of kink but consensual, and from 6 onwards everything non? that would be my opinion
And this time i can take shit talk from anyone, because i'm real close to thinking i am saying nonsensical bullshit

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
i really think since 5 is a middle point, 3 cannot already be non con,
Disagreed, thoroughly. Remember we're not grading actual sexual acts here, but 2d depictions of them. Besides, lack of consent is hentai's bread and butter, pretty much anyone familiar with our current topic wouldn't bat an eye at a rape scene (though I suppose if someone were to make an effort they could make a rape scene in a game unappealing) and we've got so much further to sink into the abyss, if we take up half the scale with getting to rape we can't differentiate between the things that are actually not tame. More on this further down.

and since gay is a thing, saying 10 is that would certainly be a contradiction because it can also be consensual
but please keep me out of gay topics for the moment

Should really have made it clear that 10 wouldn't actually be gay buttsex. BTW.

although...there are way worse things that are consensual too...so maybe rape isn't really a pivot....like for example scat, some people like that gross shit (lol) but it's certainly not tame...hmmm maybe from 1 to 4 we can have different grades of kink but consensual, and from 6 onwards everything non? that would be my opinion
And this time i can take shit talk from anyone, because i'm real close to thinking i am saying nonsensical bullshit
Scat's gotta be on 7, remember scat is just the presence of feces. Coprophagia is so much worse than that, it's something that may actually make you wretch when seeing it. That should be our 10. 9 should probably be graphic body modification, i.e. amputating a character to make a sex-toy out of them, or actual wounds inflicted through/during intercourse might want to throw cannibalism in here (though not vore, oddly enough most vore is just swallowing whole instead of chopping them up and chewing on them). 8 Would be general guro ( because arguably wounds caused by/during sex are worse than just 'oh, they animated the character falling onto the spikes and dying' ) along with something like necrophilia, and unbirthing. Gonna add hyper to 7, along with flesh monstrosities. Which leaves 6 for things like large insertion, watersports, GTS.

lhurgoyfguy

Demon Girl
Reputation score
ah, such narrow minded and imprecise thinking... why does there have to be A scale? singular? i recommend multiple categories to go from a scale of one to shitting dick nipples.

Ilverin

Reputation score
ah, such narrow minded and imprecise thinking... why does there have to be A scale? singular? i recommend multiple categories to go from a scale of one to shitting dick nipples.
I see you too have been blessed by

Mick2000

Reputation score
this is some deep stuff that i didn't expect to be mentioned here....
but then again i've seen some 'deep' works by lot of group like 'TinkerBell' so.