What's new

ACT [GRIMHELM] Alien Quest: Eve (RJ311440)

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Does sex even do anything in this game other than get facehuggers to kill you? I never noticed.
I guess the monsters are all just masochists who get hornier from being whacked.
Guess it gives new meaning to the phrase "rage boner".

Reputation score
Does sex even do anything in this game other than get facehuggers to kill you? I never noticed.
I guess the monsters are all just masochists who get hornier from being whacked.
In the mod I posted earlier, yeah sex is a "big mechanic".

Ilverin

Reputation score
Updated the hardmode mod to v1.5.
Nice, I was about to say the stamina mechanic was too punishing, especially against the Mother Brain, but I see you've changed that so cheers o/

cell943

Reputation score
How do I do that?
You need at least 4GB of RAM and then you can install the 64-bit version of the Windows OS. I'd be surprised if you aren't using it, though. 64-bit is standard in most PCs today, and you should really upgrade to it if you aren't already using it.

Jackass1990

Reputation score
I have 16gb of ram lol, dunno why it wont run. I've used other 64bit games in the past without issue. I was able to get 1.0 to start but not 1.01

Ilverin

Reputation score
I have 16gb of ram lol, dunno why it wont run. I've used other 64bit games in the past without issue. I was able to get 1.0 to start but not 1.01
Maybe check if your antivirus isn't blocking the game.

Reputation score
Adds->
-Struggle timing minigame with thrusts

Changelog:
v1.6a
Poison now deals less damage to low HP monsters
Added correction for edge case calc breaking on metroid mobs

v1.6
Added new struggle timing system for HScenes: Gain increased struggle by matching timing with the purple pulse
Revamped struggle escape protection
Added MP regen on save pad
Adjusted spin and rolling active attacks for stamina, speed and mana
Adjusted in-combat stamina to reduce downtime
Adjusted boss combat stamina to reduce downtime
Adjusted down time in boss combat to reduce downtime
Reduced blood orb healing amount for lower levels
Increased HP potion max to 5
Reduced HP potion drop chance and quantity from xenos
Updated to v1.6a

Last edited:

Zeleria

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Updated to v1.6a
I gotta say, i am digging the changes this hardmode mod makes. I wasn't sure if it would be too much, but it's nice that it forces me to stop and approach the hordes a bit more thoughtfully. My only two criticisms would be - well I suppose the first is a question: if jumping has a recovery, why does jumping also cost stamina? Admittedly, I haven't gone too far into the game yet with the mod, and I haven't even gotten that far in the game without the mod. But wondering if both the stamina cost and the recovery aren't overdoing it? I'll still have to see for myself, just an early thing I'm concerned on.

Secondly, would it be possible to get the new bars colored differently? Even though they're in a separate part of the HUD, the identical blues to to the mana bar make them blend a bit too much in the hud for how small they are.

dactayvip

Reputation score
Can someone remove her shoes after she got naked by a few hit from those alien

Mick2000

Reputation score
Can someone remove her shoes after she got naked by a few hit from those alien
you basically asking for a Skin or Mod there cause i don't think the game have the graphic of ellen without the shoes, someone have to redo ellen leg and implement it in the game.

unkownmyriad

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
you basically asking for a Skin or Mod there cause i don't think the game have the graphic of ellen without the shoes, someone have to redo ellen leg and implement it in the game.
Not to mention those are heels, meaning that her clothed sprite would be taller than her theoretical completely nude sprite. That means new hit boxes. Unless you're fine with projectiles that should go right over Ellen's head being treated as them smacking her pretty face.

Reputation score
I've put together a 'hardmode' mod for AQE primarily for myself but it seems like it is fairly balanced so I'm sharing it here.
NOTE: Only works with AQE version 1.01
Download mod v1.7:
Read the readme.txt for installation info.

"
What it does:
Adds->
-Struggle timing minigame with thrusts
-Stamina (top new resource bar)
-Arousal (mid new resource bar)
-Heat (bottom new resource bar)
and new mechanics primarily around sex encounters and these new resources, often increasing game difficulty, exposure to sexual content and increasing total playtime.
Records creampie, thrust, mount counts for your current run.

Tips:
1) Struggling too quickly is highly ineffective. Struggle accumulates over 1-2 seconds, scaling with stamina
2) Heat decays and accumulates extremely slowly during sex and has the highest impact on your ability to escape sex
3) Ellen takes both direct damage and poison damage from monster ejaculations
4) Poison will not kill you
5) Ellen takes 1 HP damage per alien thrust when unaroused, this can kill you
6) Ellen takes increased sex thrust damage from the highest HP pool monsters she has had sex with ("Big Dick monsters")
7) Monsters now do not flinch from small damage instances and will continue to attack you
8) Ellen now has a smaller invulnerability window on her basic attacks so you must be skilled to cause monsters to whiff their attacks
9) If knocked down, Ellen will only get back up after regenerating stamina back up to 75%
10) Low HP will make escaping sex more difficult
11) Low Stamina will make escaping sex more difficult
12) High Heat will make escaping sex substantially more difficult
13) The more damaged a monster is, the more frequently they will thrust rapidly during sex
14) Monsters regain small amounts of health each time they thrust into Ellen
15) Monsters regain more health each time they ejaculate into Ellen
16) Monsters will go for second helpings after ejaculating in Ellen if they are low health or occasionally feel like it
17) Upon reaching 100% Heat, Ellen will go into Fever and gain health each time she is thrusted into by Monsters and will also deal increased damage with attacks
18) Fever is only active as long as Heat is decaying over time, so use it before Heat reaches 0%

Future:
Probably will spend time improving monster AI.

Changelog:
v1.7
Added low level grunt and bat frenzy mechanic. They will all gain short bursts of speed when one of them takes damage
_Changes provided by z3r0nx ( https://ulmf.org/members/z3r0nx.342/ )_
Fixed tentacles, flyers struggle mechanics
Added flyer ability to grab Ellen when jumping
Added stamina restrictions to some movement abilities
Increased stamina drain on run
Backdash now consumes stamina
Damage to stamina fix
Removed creampie stat for monsters that don't ejaculate

v1.6a
Poison now deals less damage to low HP monsters
Added correction for edge case calc breaking on metroid mobs

v1.6
Added new struggle timing system for HScenes: Gain increased struggle by matching timing with the purple pulse
Revamped struggle escape protection
Added MP regen on save pad
Adjusted spin and rolling active attacks for stamina, speed and mana
Adjusted in-combat stamina to reduce downtime
Adjusted boss combat stamina to reduce downtime
Adjusted down time in boss combat to reduce downtime
Reduced blood orb healing amount for lower levels
Increased HP potion max to 5
Reduced HP potion drop chance and quantity from xenos

v1.5
Lots of changes did not get recorded but here are a few
-Save pad heals faster
-Struggle, stamina, heat gain/loss now rate balanced for all monster animation speeds
-Current health, stamina have less effect on sex escape success than heat
-Heat affects on struggle now quadratic from linear
-Heat gain switched to quadratic when > 70%
-Stamina gain rate improved
-Jumping stamina cost now scales with current stamina, effectively allowing more jumping
-Reduced jump landing recovery at higher stamina
-Low HP monsters no longer fuck faster
-Monsters now will occasionally speed up during sex
-Low HP monsters will more frequently speed up during sex and maintain higher speed longer
-Low HP monsters will often continue fucking after ejaculating in the Ellen
-Ellen now loses 50% of current struggle upon monster ejaculation
-Ellen retains some amount of struggle after escaping a grapple, decaying over time
-Ellen gains 5% Heat when mounted by any monster
-Spin attack, rolling attack and speed up now consume more mana
-Ellen now loses stamina when sliding
-Ellen's crouching attack now consumes more stamina
-Ellen's running speed slows less at lower stamina and is now quadratic
-Ellen is now limited to a maximum of 3 health and mana potions. If you have more on a save, it will be retroactively changed upon use
-Health potions are now less effective the more Ellen is aroused
-Ellen's damage invulnerability duration has been reduced after taking damage
-Ellen now gets knocked down less upon taking damage
..."

The mod is made to change the way you play AQE so if you keep playing it the old way, then you're gonna die. Hopefully it will create tension and concern about each time your character is grabbed and how long they spend time being fucked. I'll keep an eye on complaints about Heat depletion over time since I suspect it may be too slow.
Updated to version 1.7. Bugfixes and new frenzy mechanic for grunts and bats.

Last edited:

qwerxzvcasdf

Reputation score
What's amusing is that the reason for the heels this time was the last game was roundly criticized for being permanently no-shoed.

Guess we found the minority guy here

unkownmyriad

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
What's amusing is that the reason for the heels this time was the last game was roundly criticized for being permanently no-shoed.

Guess we found the minority guy here
I mean I get him, I really do, but I don't see that happening.