What's new

ACT [GRIMHELM] Alien Quest: Eve (RJ311440)

HentaiFan926

Reputation score
--a fantastic mod--
So... if things like that can be done, I wonder what other light modding can be done. I mean... I got through the demo twice pretty quick (I had to complete it a second time because I accidentally deleted my main file), and I've been wanting to do a "naked" run of the demo, but it's not really feesable with how the save spots re-clothe you. I mean... I sort of figured out a way to save your naked status (you gotta be REALLY fast on the inputs, but it's not a 100% thing), but you need to reload the save to get Ellen naked again. If you were able to put a key function in there to level up on command, think it's possible for one to strip Ellen? It may not add a whole lot, but I'd kinda like to see how different things might be if the risk of grapples were to be always present.

Pootis404

Demon Girl
Reputation score
When the female alien made eve suck on her little mouth, that was hot as hell. I want some new aliens enemies to lick her anus or hard suck her tits.

Yes, I know I’m a sick fuck.
Thats the kind of shit you turn all enemies into aliens and monsters for. Everything about this game is splendid, but I'm a bit disappointed by how many enemies and animations are mostly variations of "fat alien guy" when there's so much opportunity to be more creative
Anal and breast play certainly isn't the weirdest thing out there. When I first saw the the 2nd boss I half expected some kind of vore/unbirthing (SUPER weird territory, I'll admit) + tentacle play with the boss's main body, but it just reused the ground tentacles from the first boss.
Maybe it's not within his range of fetishes, but I feel like the first two bosses have untapped potential for lewd animations. Judging by the faded out preview images in the gallery, he doesn't seem to have an issue with h-scenes directly involving the bosses themselves (ie: the eventual Mother Brain event). What we've already got is fantastic, but it's the little stuff mentioned previously that could add even more to the experience.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
^
game just gives me a black screen on load.

DragonRyu

Reputation score
Hmm i'm not sure what the issue is. I just downloaded it and tried it myself and there is no black screen on load.
I too am having a black screen on reloading my save. Lost to the 1st boss just cause, clicked restart and its just a black screen, but everything else is playing fine, like running around, attacking etc.

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
i had given up hope but godbless this man

asiaraj

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
[...] If you were able to put a key function in there to level up on command, think it's possible for one to strip Ellen? It may not add a whole lot, but I'd kinda like to see how different things might be if the risk of grapples were to be always present.
Thanks for the effort though! It's pretty awesome you are doing that

V0.2

- Leveling up via the "F1" hotkey will cap your level at 54 but will still increase your statpoints, HP and MP. This fixes the black screen issue. Thanks to Golden Shadow for finding

V0.1

- Removed zooming limit both in-gallery and in-game. Can zoom very close.
- Hold key "F1" to level up non-stop
- Press key "F2" to strip and unstrip

Replace the "Assembly-CSharp.dll" in the "AlienQuest-EVE_64_Data\Managed" folder.

Attachments

Last edited:

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Try this mod again and let me know if it has the black screen issue again.

Replace the "Assembly-CSharp.dll" in the "AlienQuest-EVE_64_Data\Managed" folder.
Damn, I really need to start learning unity

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Delete your savedata.dat file and then the mod will work. nope still getting the black screen when trying to load save.

Last edited:

DarkMist67

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
maybe I missed it but are there no mid game rape animations? it all currently seems to be game over rape which is different from his previous game

DarkMist67

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
ah didnt see that option, and even still not all enemies seem to have an animation yet either which was confusing. Shame that its so painfully easy to break out of and from what i could tell it didnt do any damage either?

HentaiFan926

Reputation score

Great job, seems to work like a charm. Thanks a whole lot for doing that. Now for my pointless naked play through of the demo! \o/

OP
Jesus

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
ah didnt see that option, and even still not all enemies seem to have an animation yet either which was confusing. Shame that its so painfully easy to break out of and from what i could tell it didnt do any damage either?
From what I remember, Grimhelm didn't really want combat-rape in the first place since it's difficult to have it do anything but break up the flow of gameplay. I wouldn't expect any substantial changes to how it works

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Still no luck on loading old game. Works on new one.
Another mod idea would be to allow spawning in a certain enemy-- IE for those that don't want to do the whole story again if the next version is save incompatible.

Last edited:

Blood-Shadow

Demon Girl
Reputation score
At some point between level 50 and 60 the saved game gets corrupted and you get the black screen.

EDIT - it's at level 55 that you get the black screen.

Last edited: