What's new

ACT [GRIMHELM] Alien Quest: Eve (RJ311440)

easy85

Reputation score
His Patreon was put back up but every post except for the 3 he just posted were nuked. You'll probably be waiting a while for a new build; there's no updates and the dev just got off a long hiatus. There's no telling when IF he'll put up another demo or update.
Hopefully not. Even the current demo shows too much of the game (at least 1/3 of the game and probably most of h-content). I'm fine with updates for patreons like animation previews, news, etc. but releasing this game piece by piece would be bad.
He should just make the current demo patreons-only - this should be more than enough to justify giving him money. After all, patreon is about supporting the creators (at least it should be) and not about "buying" new demos every month.

HentaiFan926

Reputation score
Hopefully not. Even the current demo shows too much of the game (at least 1/3 of the game and probably most of h-content). I'm fine with updates for patreons like animation previews, news, etc. but releasing this game piece by piece would be bad.
He should just make the current demo patreons-only - this should be more than enough to justify giving him money. After all, patreon is about supporting the creators (at least it should be) and not about "buying" new demos every month.
Except for the part where he said he didn't want to accept any more money for it and disabled it himself, saying anyone that paid would get their copy, and that he'd finish it with what he had already recieved. Not long after that his Patreon got nuked because yay "rules."

MST

Reputation score
I am doing a speed run on current 0.13 version everyday and it only takes me 16 mins to reach the green card transport room now
I think the final time could be limited to 13 mins

kofiattakusi

Reputation score
I am doing a speed run on current 0.13 version everyday and it only takes me 16 mins to reach the green card transport room now
I think the final time could be limited to 13 mins
No, there are no final on 0.13 or 0.13a just demo you can play to gain. Maybe later you will get it again.

Except for the part where he said he didn't want to accept any more money for it and disabled it himself, saying anyone that paid would get their copy, and that he'd finish it with what he had already recieved. Not long after that his Patreon got nuked because yay "rules."
Otherwise, maybe he will accept it

dactayvip

Reputation score
The tentacles looks like game over cg1 of her,am I thinking right?

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
I think he means that the MC has a rather curious choice of clothing (and "weapons") considering she is mostly fighting alien, silent hill and perhaps metroid rip-offs or whatever they are on a space ship in freakin space. Some proper gear would probably fit better in this scenario. But we're not here to discuss logic in a hentai game aren't we ?

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
The suit she's wearing looks kinda sci-fi, but that mahou shojo wand doesn't fit in this game at all. But who cares anyways, it's sexy and looks great when the MC is getting dicked :)

easy85

Reputation score
I think he means that the MC has a rather curious choice of clothing (and "weapons") considering she is mostly fighting alien, silent hill and perhaps metroid rip-offs or whatever they are on a space ship in freakin space. Some proper gear would probably fit better in this scenario. But we're not here to discuss logic in a hentai game aren't we ?
The suit she's wearing looks kinda sci-fi, but that mahou shojo wand doesn't fit in this game at all. But who cares anyways, it's sexy and looks great when the MC is getting dicked :)
I mean... Did you see what Doctor Who can do with a sonic screwdriver? And it's one of the most iconic s-f weapons.
Also, it's worth considering that this is an investigation mission - MC didn't know what she was getting into. Her weapon is probably something more like a multi/omni-tool - probably not intended to use as a weapon since base version sucks and it becomes efficient at slashing aliens only after installing upgrades. As for armour - isn't it kinda obsolete against xenomorphs?

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
There's a reason why logic or common sense doesn't fit in hentai games

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
My headcanon is that she's an android/artificial human so she doesn't require much armor in the first place, and that she's designed to have sex-appeal so some monsters might opt to try breeding with her instead of outright killing her, adding a slim chance of survival. Hey man, it kinda makes sense right?

XziebertX

Demon Girl
Reputation score
so when we can expect the new demo?
I mean we waiting almost a years for the last demo right? (CMIIW)

easy85

Reputation score
so when we can expect the new demo?
I mean we waiting almost a years for the last demo right? (CMIIW)
Don't expect a new demo. Grimhelm doesn't release his games in parts like all other developers. At least he didn't previously.
I will be very surprised if we get more than a few animation previews until the game is released.

Diurdi

Lurker
Reputation score
My headcanon is that she's an android/artificial human so she doesn't require much armor in the first place, and that she's designed to have sex-appeal so some monsters might opt to try breeding with her instead of outright killing her, adding a slim chance of survival. Hey man, it kinda makes sense right?
Why is the word "breeding" much hotter than "fucking"