What's new

ACT [Grimhelm] Dark Star RE144743 RJ144743

Shandy123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Dark Star

...anyone know of any other sprite sex games with similar high quality graphics to Darkstar? It makes it much hotter, on my opinion. :D

cloudk

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This game has been updated with new animations. Can we get an upload?

authors blog

B

bleahblah

I tried dropping in the updated file from the Author's blog but it causes the game to bug out and not load graphics. Anyone else manage to get this working?

B

bleahblah

The updated trial has the new animations so I am assuming he released an updated full version along with his patch and trial.

spaminator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Does anyone have a link for the new version?

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This game is great. I like the art style and the sex scenes are awesome :)

RealNiqqa

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The maker even put an uncensored file link on his site!

spaminator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Yes but it only goes with the latest version, which doesn't seem to be anywhere.

Reputation score

Buy it to support more good quality games from this dev IMO. Not many devs would share uncensor patches.

PM21

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

let me know if this works, folks.

edit: you will still need to download the de-censor patch and apply it yourself.
edit #2: Anyone else consider this more of a side-grade than an upgrade? I mean, she emotes now, but some of the animations were cut or shortened. The plant animations were my favorite, but now they're just the same animation. Ah, well. Still curious to see what this developer delivers in the future.

Attachments

Last edited:

PaladinZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

edit: you will still need to download the de-censor patch and apply it yourself.
edit #2: Anyone else consider this more of a side-grade than an upgrade? I mean, she emotes now, but some of the animations were cut or shortened. The plant animations were my favorite, but now they're just the same animation. Ah, well. Still curious to see what this developer delivers in the future.
And another +rep for you good person!

cloudk

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Where do i get the patch?

Barinade

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Don't even know why they bothered censoring it in the first place, you can't see much anyway.

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

DLSite and Japanese laws.
It makes REALLY no sense at all censoring games of this gengre anyways :rolleyes:
its like saying to a kid go and play in the sandpit but dont you dare to touch the sand
i dont understand what they are thinking

mech01

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It makes REALLY no sense at all censoring games of this gengre anyways :rolleyes:
its like saying to a kid go and play in the sandpit but dont you dare to touch the sand
i dont understand what they are thinking
Law's the law.