What's new

Growing Legacies (dragoon93041)

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Pan: HP = 55/55, PP = 68, EP = 110/111, Status = Fine, Enhance Shell X = 5 (+10 Overrun/Bull Rush/Swim, +15 attack/damage/AV/Grapple, +5 Speed) Regenesis X = 8 (regain 48 HP per round) Upkeep = 0

Netrixa Fine just fine

Rolls
Energy: 10, Pan regains 10 EP

Pan's guess was spot on; as he leaned down to suckle on Netrixa's chest, easily pulling a gulp of her sweet milk into his mouth, he felt the energy latent in it. One gulp and nearly all of the energy that he'd spent fighting the thugs was restored, and she seemed to have plenty more to give. "Oooooohhhhh!" Netrixa grabbed the back of Pan's head, urging him to keep suckling while releasing a steady stream of moans and whimpers. She might not have liked being treated like a cow, but she certainly seemed to enjoy having her breasts sucked on. Pan could feel her trembling and writhing her hips into his grip, her motions growing more intense the more attention he paid to her sensitive, milk leaking peaks.

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score
So that was why the witch had been milking her like a cow. It probably also explained why she smelled so good: exposure to that kind of magic probably caused secondary mutations to occur. Pan was more than happy to continue his work on her breasts and experimented a little. He tested to see how rough she liked it, occasionally pressing his teeth on her nips in order cause the milk to squeeze out harder. After a little, he wanted to get some on his side too. He grabbed one of Netrixa's hands and brought it down to his crotch, sticking his member in her hand.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Pan: HP = 55/55, PP = 68, EP = 111/111, Status = Fine, Enhance Shell X = 5 (+10 Overrun/Bull Rush/Swim, +15 attack/damage/AV/Grapple, +5 Speed) Regenesis X = 8 (regain 48 HP per round) Upkeep = 0

Netrixa Fine just fine

Overall, Netrixa seemed to respond better to the gentle attentions than to the rough ones, though she didn't seem to mind them too much. She would press her chest into his lips while holding his head in place, her grip tightening when he sucked harder or when he applied his teeth. The occasional nips caused her to tense and mewl, while his sucking had her releasing a constant stream of pleasured moans and whimpers. "Mmmmnnn, I could let you... Hnn... Do that all day! S'way fuckin better than those machines... Gnn!"

When directed to, Netrixa eagerly gripped his shaft and began to stroke, her skin as pleasantly soft as he'd made his using his control over his body. She quickly had a steady rhythm going, gripping him tightly and sliding her fingers delicately over his skin while her thumb rubbing more firmly against the underside of his shaft. "Nnnnhhhh, lemme know when ya want me ta' return the favor!" she would purr into his ear after stroking him for a few moments.

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Pan muttered between suckling on the massive breasts "Must not have been very good machines." The brothel had had a really good machine, apparently better than most of the customers. Of course, it hadn't been a machine, per se. More a living creature that had been customized to do a specific job. Pan had wondered where it had come from. Apparently from where his mother had come from, there were very strange creatures. Pan was kind of on the fence about visiting. He had better things to do, after all. All this went through his mind as he prepared himself. He didn't want to just come in her hand so once he had enjoyed her handjob sufficiently, his cock now standing at full attention and occasionally twitching, he gave an affirmative noise and positioned himself to penetrate her. "Ready?"

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Pan: HP = 55/55, PP = 68, EP = 111/111, Status = Fine, Enhance Shell X = 5 (+10 Overrun/Bull Rush/Swim, +15 attack/damage/AV/Grapple, +5 Speed) Regenesis X = 8 (regain 48 HP per round) Upkeep = 0

Netrixa Fine just fine

"They weren't exactly made for comfort," Netrixa murmured back, her reminiscence momentarily distracting her from the pleasure that he was causing, though that didn't last long. When he lifted her leg and stepped a bit forward, she first used her grip on him to aim him upwards, pushing her own hips forward to leave his member resting against her belly. Thanks to his shapeshifting, his twitching shaft was past her belly button; he'd be able to plant his seed directly into her womb. "Fuck, you ARE a big boi!" she murmured, giving him another stroke before letting him line up with her entrance.

"You ain't gotta be as gentle there, I can take it~ You plannin' on cumming anywhere in particular?" she would ask, before moaning heavily as he pushed forward and slid deep into her waiting sex. She was already soaking wet, her juices mixing with the precum lubricating the head of his shaft for an easier penetration and coating his shaft as he penetrated her. Her folds welcomed him with pleasant quivers only to grip him like a vice once he was inside, the muscles of her inner walls squeezing and trying to pull him in even deeper. "Nnnf, fuckin DEEP!" Netrixa would moan, showing no signs of discomfort. Her hips pushed back, trying to impale herself even further, but she was too tight and he too big to get all the way in with the first thrust.

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score
"Not as deep as I can get." Pan altered his grip for the second thrust, getting himself comfortable and adjusting to her tightness. "Your pussy is too tight for just one thrust in." He had abandoned his work on her breasts for the moment, trying to focus on getting in right. He pushed in a second time, his shaft forcing itself through his narrow walls. Pan grunted in pleasure, getting into a rhythm, back and forth, until he had reached her deepest areas. He stopped for a moment, just enjoying the feeling of her pussy around his cock, before resuming. And Netrixa was right, he wasn't going to be as gentle in this case. If she said she could take it, he was going to give it to her. He moved back and forth, trying to find the sweet spot but he found the tightness too much. He'd have to explore that avenue another time. For now, he was just going to focus on getting both of them to cum.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Netrixa Fine just fine

"Nnnnnn, deeper! Fuckin do it..." Netrixa would groan, moving in rhythm with his thrusts while gripping his shoulders, trying to drive herself further onto him. "Give it to me, c'mon!" After a few more strokes, he'd finally bottomed out into her, and the reveling of her intense tightness let Pan feel her shaking with bliss against him. She'd given a delighted yelp when his head touched the entrance to her womb, and once he started thrusting the girl was moaning heavily and writhing her hips in time with his thrusts.

Netrixa's pussy was excellent; she'd probably have made good money at the brothel that he'd grown up in. Her inner walls gripped him when he was deep, making every withdrawal exquisite, and quivered as he pushed himself back into her. Her tightness seemed to be an equivalent to the extra girth that he'd grown, and she made no effort to get him to pull out as he sped towards trying to drive them to a mutual orgasm. "Nnnf, c'mon! Hahn, oohf... Fffuck... Hnn... Harder!" she murmured, her nails digging into his shoulders and the toes of her raised foot curling as he fucked her towards a mutual orgasm.

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Pan complied with her requests, letting himself cum at the same time he grabbed her clit and gave it a pinch. His seed, more than ready, kept flowing in until it filled her womb, then began leaking to the side. If the mutations had made her as fertile as she was tight, there was no way she wasn't going to be pregnant from all this. After filling her completely, he pulled out. Pan was ready for more, his cock was still at full mast and he wasn't tired, but he had only intended this to be a bit of fun before they got to the town of Carcaver. Beds were much better for this sort of thing anyway. He caught his breath, leaning against the same tree as Netrixa, basking in the afterglow for a while before saying "So... to Carcaver?"

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Netrixa Fine just fine

"Hah, haaaahnnn!" Netrixa let out a high pitched moan as the first splash of Pan's cum poured into her, triggering her own orgasm in turn. Her inner walls squeezed and quivered, milking out his thick spurts and drawing his potent seed into her womb despite the resistance of gravity. Her orgasm only further enhanced her fertility and drew his sperm, with its own fertility enhancing effects, into where her eggs would be if she ovulated, until her entire womb was packed with the massive quantity of his seed. He could feel his own cum oozing around his shaft towards the end, pushed out by her continued tightness as she enjoyed a string of post-orgasmic quakes.

Netrixa shuddered against him as Pan pulled out, letting him lean against her as they mutually basked in their afterglow. "Long, thick, lotsa cum... Mmmm, just the way I like it~" Netrixa purred, before giggling. "You wanna get going? He don't!" she would murmur teasingly while running a hand over his still erect shaft. "Mmmm, still like a rock too! You just lookin' ta get a bed or somethin?"

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score
"Yeah, well, we could keep this going for another few hours but I don't want to be around in case those guys come back with more. Besides, plenty of time at night. And beds tends to be a little more comfortable than trees and grass." Yes it was a bit of a boast, Pan hadn't actually developed any succubus powers so he couldn't go on for forever, but the point stands! His point! (I'm talking about his dick.) Pan shook his head "Let's just get to town so they can't just mob us. The witch hasn't set up shop in any of the other towns nearby, has she?"

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Netrixa Fine just fine

"Eheheheh, you made a big mess inside me though! I'll be leaking for a while," she would reply dreamily, "you sure you don't want to drop a few more in me right now? Ufufufu... Well, I guess I don't want grass stains on my leggings! Just gimme a minute to leak. I can lick you clean too if you want~" Netrixa would step aside on slightly wobbly legs, and then crouched and reached between her legs. If Pan stepped a little closer, he would find her lips wrapping around the head of his cock, and she would quickly proceed to kiss and suckle and lick his shaft - with her tongue providing ample attention to his tip and underside - until the only thing that he was wet with was her saliva. Whether he let her clean him up or not, she would let his cum ooze out of her until a puddle of it was beneath her and coating her fingers, which she licked clean, with a tiny bit of water magic, she extracted most of his seed and levitated to her mouth, swallowing it all.

"There, now I won't ruin my only pair of underwear!" she said, bounding gracefully to her feet and proceeding to hastily get dressed again. "Dunno, I was only ever at the one place," she would reply to his question as she pulled her top back into place. "She wasn't always around, but we didn't exactly get to chatting about her vacation plans when she was hooking me up to the milkin' machines or usin' me to breed those tentacle beasts she's got!"

Once they were dressed again, Netrixa would take Pan's arm again, and they would be able to return to the road while she hummed pleasantly and pranced at his side. The man that Pan had knocked out was gone when they got back to the road, but Netrixa didn't seem bothered by it. "I wonder if they'll have decent food here," she would murmur hopefully as they started towards the town. Carcaver proved not to be terribly large, and unlike the towns further East also lacked any sort of defensive walls. There were guard towers by the roads, with a patrolman keeping watch on top of them, but there were plenty of people working in gardens outside of the town's boundaries - public places where people communally tended crops to share outside of the privately owned fields - and working to upkeep some of the buildings. Netrixa drew a lot of stairs, a mix of appreciative and jealous from the men and mostly jealous from the women.

"Oooh, ya know, it's been FOREVER since I been to a real town!" Netrixa would remark brightly as her head spun, trying to look in every direction at once it seemed. If they were looking for a bed, the local inn was likely their best bet, and thankfully that wasn't terribly hard to find. The General's Inn was a fairly large building that looked like it had been expanded from its original size numerous times over the years, half sprawling into an adjacent plot with an additional wing, expanded behind it a ways, and with an extra floor over what seemed like the original structure. It was both a tavern and an inn, with a number of people enjoying lunch in the common room, some of whom did a double take at the sight of Netrixa.

"You here for lunch?" a young woman in a plain green dress asked them as she passed them by with arms full of platters covered in dirty dishes. She was blonde, mildly pleasant up top but with wide hips and a round bottom, had ample freckles, and a lovely smile. "Just take a seat at a cleared table if so! I'll be right with you!" she continued without waiting for an answer, making to continue carrying her dishes towards the double doors that presumably lead towards the kitchen.

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score
"Oh don't worry, we'll have plenty of time in town." Pan let her clean him, forcing himself not to shower her with cum. She was damn good at this. Pan's mind flashed back to his original thought of her being a succubus but he had gained energy from her. Maybe she had just been really fun to be around before she had been contaminated with enough basic to give her a body worthy of a temptress. He noted her use of magic, something he had never been able to get a hold of. "Nice bit of magic you got there, along with everything else. Did you used to be a mage?" Before you were turned into a fuck toy? Pan decided not to ask that second bit. He checked the body for items of value but didn't expect to find anything. If they were just golems, there'd be no reason to give them anything but a weapon.

He enjoyed the body-to-body contact and especially her soft skin. He was really tempted to have another go before they closed the short distance to Carcaver but he had just enough control over himself not to get back to fucking. When they arrived at the town, he was disappointed in the lack of walls, though he understood why they weren't there. Pan smiled at Netrixa's reaction to Carcaver and said "Forever, eh? Let's get a meal and then we can talk about that." He sat down at an empty table with her and, over the meal, tried to get a clearer picture about her, how she had ended up in Diamond Hills, what had happened to her there, and how she escaped. He didn't push but he did want to at least be able to warn someone. The golems had been strong enough that he wasn't interested in a rematch and he wasn't going to ask Netrixa to go back, even if they were planning on attacking the place.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Netrixa Fine just fine

"Used to? I can still do it, can't I?" Netrixa teased, grinning but also staring hungrily at his cock. "I've got a lotta everything nice~ We should hang out a while!" Once they were seated at the tavern, she would lean back, bouncing her leg and humming while looking around, shooting flirty glances around in general. The blonde would come by, asking if they'd like anything to drink, to which Netrixa would ask for coffee. Once she was away, Netrixa would remark; "She's cute. Especially that ass~"

Turning back to Pan and leaning back, pushing the front legs of her chair off of the floor and balancing while teetering back and forth, her arms behind her head. The pose pushed her bust forward almost to the point that her nipples were sliding into visibility, and every motion threatened to expose them. That earned her a lot of looks that were less stealthy than the men making them probably thought they were. "Yeah, I went to the Academy, got real good grades too! I even graduated! That's probably no good now, I don't even know how long I was up in Diamond Hills," she remarked, though if Pan wanted to know more he would have to ask more specific questions.

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Pan didn't mind the attention she was getting. All that mattered was that every other guy kept their hands off her. "Yeah, she does have a nice package. Maybe when we get a room, we'll see if she wants to join us. I'm sure I can think of a few ways that having three of us could work out nicely. But I was wondering, how'd you even end up in Diamond Hills in the first place? I wasn't going to visit because mining towns are not known for their liveliness. Plus I've got a project I'm working on and I didn't think it'd have anything that'd help. So why go there? And when you did, what happened? Did they just kidnap you in the night?" He staggered out his questions over the meal, always eating a little between them both because he wanted to let her ask any questions and respond and also because he just happened to be pretty darn hungry.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Netrixa Fine just fine

"Ambitious too~ And a planner!" Netrixa purred in approving delight, "bet one of those big shots of yours would knock her up for sure too~ That your project? Putting babies in alla the good little sluts? Don't think ya got me earlier, but I'll bet it's just a matter 'a time if I stick around ya, so I didn't try 'n stop it." She would ignore the questions he'd asked about Diamond Hills for a moment, allowing the server to come back with her coffee and whatever Pan had opted to get. "You want anything to eat today?" she would ask sweetly, taking their orders before letting them get back to their conversation.

When pressed about how she'd ended up here, Netrixa would give a heavy sigh. "I never... Went there. Not on purpose. I was TAKEN there. Them goons that beat up on ya weren't the only things that the hag runnin' that place has, an' she was usin' some of her more monster-ee ones to attack a town. Don't even remember what it was called, just that me 'an a couple of friends I hooked up with back in school weren't gonna just let it happen. Too bad for us. We all ended up there except one... He got disemboweled by somethin' I... Can't think too much about, or my head gets hurting." She was keeping her voice down, but more intensely noticeable was the change in her tone; everything that she'd said up until that was teasing, bubbly, openly sexual or otherwise joyous. Talking about what had happened in Diamond Hills made her sound hollow, exhausted, and full of despair.

"When I was there, the hag... Experimented on me, on all of us. Some of it was usin' us to make more monsters, but I eventually learned how 'ta make my body more resistant to that. Couldn't stop all of it, they can do like you do and she had drugs, but my production went way down. Alla that also gave me the, ahhh, special stuff you were suckin' outta me, and she repurposed me for that instead. Mostly. Don't know what she was usin' the tentacle beasts for, but she always seemed to need more of 'em. Keeps whatever she's got on hand in the basement and one a' the outbuildings on the asylum grounds. I never saw the town except from outta a window, but I bet it's all fucked up too, so I skipped it when I managed to get away. She didn't know I'd managed to slip the magic blockin' collar, so I played nice for a few months, pretended I was likin' it now. Soon as I could, I snuck into the employees only area, grabbed somma her clothes - she'd keep us in these gowns that don't cover much, or straightjackets if we were misbehavin' - when the dumbass guard tendin' me slipped up and let me knock him out, and then booked it. Been out for like a day now."

Netrixa spoke faster, but quieter, the longer she went on, like the words were spilling out without her even thinking about what she was saying anymore. When she'd finished, she looked away, staring out the window without smiling.

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Pan took that all in, furious at the witch. With all that she was doing, he wasn't sure where she was getting all that power but he wasn't going to let her continue to have her way. On the other hand... he had only just started his journey. She had more than enough minions to overwhelm him, not to mention whatever she could do so if he went on the offensive like Netrixa and her friends, it'd probably end the same way, only with him dead. "I'm sorry to hear about what you went through. Tomorrow, we'll tell people here in Carcaver and then Meres about what's happened and after that, you're welcome to stay with me for as long as you want. And I swear I will never let anything like that happen to you again."

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Netrixa Fine just fine

Netrixa would only shrug, still looking away distantly in response to Pan's suggestion and ensuing promise. "Thanks I guess... S'not always up to us what happens though, is it?" she would say, after which the serving girl would return with their food. "Is everything alright?" she asked, looking concerned between the two. Netrixa would look back at Pan and quirk an eyebrow, her grin starting to return; if they wanted to get her into bed, keeping her in the range of their pheromones would probably make that easier. Whether he wanted to try and get her now or wait until later was up to him, however.

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Pan was disappointed he had failed to get through to Netrixa. She had a wealth of experience that he would have to gradually chip away at. But he wasn't going to let that stop him. After all, he was going to be a god and he couldn't just give up at a minor trial. "Yes, everything is alright. We were just talking about the local. sights. I'd like another order of bread please. And could I hear your name?" Pan would work together with Netrixa to get the girl up into their room. The pheromones would certainly help, especially if they kept the girl in both of their ranges. Pan had never run into someone else with the same ability that he had so he was interested in seeing stacked effects.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Netrixa Fine just fine

"I'm Aubrey!" the barmaid replied brightly, turning a sweet smile towards Pan. "That's a sweet lil name! You from around here Aubrey?" Netrixa would add, to which Aubrey would nod and blush slightly. "Born and raised! Grew up here and everything! You two are visiting? Well, obviously, eheh... You're just so... Unusual! Errrr, sorry, I didn't mean it... Err... Extraordinary! That's... A better word," she sputtered, "a-anyway, I'll... Go and get your bread!"

She turned and walked away, a bit more of a sway in her step that played out nicely given her voluptuous rump. While she was away, Netrixa leaned forward and quietly murmured; "Play tourists, see when she's off shift, ask her to come get us in our room, I suck your dick until she shows up?"

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Pan nodded "Sounds good to me." After eating, Pan would see whatever sights Carcaver had to offer or, if that failed, just getting some drinks in him via a bar. Not enough to get him drunk, he found there were certain problems when you got drunk before you had sex. He had certain problems especially controlling his shapeshifting ability. A lot of times, he'd change the color of his eyes of hair by accident or add or lose a few inches of height. And so, when evening came and they ate once more, Pan would put his charm on and ask the barmaid to join him in his room, waiting there with Netrixa.