What's new

Growing Legacies (dragoon93041)

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Pan: HP = 55/55, PP = 68, EP = 111/111, Status = Fine, Enhance Shell X = 5 (+10 Overrun/Bull Rush/Swim, +15 attack/damage/AV/Grapple, +5 Speed) Regenesis X = 8 (regain 48 HP per round) Upkeep = 0

Netrixa Fine just fine

Aubrey came back later with their bread, and Netrixa made some small talk with her, asking if she knew the town and could show them around to anyplace interesting later when she was off work. Aubrey would agree, and they would spend a little while wandering around in Carcaver. There wasn't too much to the town; it was clearly a quiet place, mostly rural, and didn't have any noteworthy attractions other than the inn, a general store where he could pick up additional supplies if he thought he needed anything, a very small temple dedicated to Doraleous and Sivicine, and a witch's hut on the outskirts of town that the locals seemed to prefer to avoid unless they needed her service as an apothecary or magician. Aubrey had said that one of her friends was having a gathering later that night for a bonfire, but that wouldn't be until later that night, presumably after they'd attempted to lure her to their rented room and have their way with the barmaid.

(Two meals and a room costs 8 denarii total.)

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Pan prays at the temple for a little, mumbling something about a blessing on his journey to join them. He didn't need any of the other things, though, except for the inn obviously. Pan was a little disappointed that Aubrey was meeting her friends later which meant that either their time with her would be limited or they would have to leave early. Pan has been run out of town more than once for seducing the wrong girl or even just causing a fuss. So he was there almost immediately after she was done, trying to make it not seem like he was desperate. "Hey Aubrey, how's it going?"

Last edited:
OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Pan: HP = 55/55, PP = 68, EP = 111/111, Status = Fine, Enhance Shell X = 5 (+10 Overrun/Bull Rush/Swim, +15 attack/damage/AV/Grapple, +5 Speed) Regenesis X = 8 (regain 48 HP per round) Upkeep = 0

Netrixa Fine just fine

The Village of Carcaver
Aubrey, tavern maid
Witch, apothecary, unpopular
Huntmistress of Sivicine
Acolyte 1, red haired half elf with slim build
Acolyte 2
Acolyte 3
Stormseer, beardman McWizardWarrior
Acolyte of Doraleous, female

Diamond Hills
Evil, Experimenting Witch
Tentacle Beasts
Generic Goons
Netrixa's 3 Classmates

The temple to Doraleous and Sivicine wasn't exactly an uncommon occurrence; both deities had come directly to the people's aid when the horrors from the sky had come, and the two had been fairly popular individually before then. Sivicine's disciples were often among those that like to see him driven out of town on those occasions where his sexual escapades drew a community's ire, however. The goddess of the hunt's disciples emulated her independence and sought to inscribe that in all women, and for some reason took offense when he inseminated some of them... Most often when they were other disciples of their order that he had seduced, which usually wasn't very difficult. It usually wasn't much of an issue when he got them at the right time - something about rituals and solstices - or if he managed to start at the top of the hierarchy. Getting the huntmistress - the name for the high priestess - into bed first and then going down the hierarchy could get him an entire temple of willing mates, sometimes including several orgies, and only the occasional birth control charm to worry about. They could even prove useful allies when he did get into trouble under such a circumstances, knowing the local trails and hunting paths as well as they did. The followers of Doraleous, in contrast, generally proved to be an easygoing lot, and more helpfully in the past willing to assist those in need... Including him when he was at risk of being attacked by townsfolk with pitchforks.

This particular temple proved, unsurprisingly, fairly small in terms of its clergy as well. He was greeted at the entrance by a huntress of Sivicine, a red haired young woman with a slim, athletic figure clad in form fitting hunter's garb with slightly pointed ears, marking her as at least part elven. She would gladly direct him towards whichever of the shrines she preferred; the joined temple had one to each of its gods and had the interior design to suit both, including tables to feast at and areas to practice both archery and martial combat. The acolyte would gladly introduce herself, and ask if Pan was there to see the huntmistress or the stormseer, or one of the other acolytes of her order (there were three beneath the huntmistress including the one speaking to him) or the sole acolyte of Doraleous beneath their high priest who also seemed to be a girl.

(Basically, lemme know if Pan might be interested in derping around there later, I'll bother to name and further describe the NPCs if so and possibly when he gets more into it.)

When he got back to the tavern, Aubrey was serving a few drinks, but smiled as Pan came over to her. "Hey there! It's going alright, people are keeping their hands to themselves today! Not too many travelers other than you. I'm almost done here, it'll just be... Maybe twenty minutes! Your friend, uhh, Netrixa right? I had some trouble with her name early, she gave me a tease about it. A-anway, she said she'd take a nap upstairs while you were at the temple. You want to go get her, bring her down here? I can go knock on your door if you're not down here when I get off instead..."

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score
"Twenty minutes? That sounds good. Yeah, Netrixa can be a tease sometimes but she means well." Pan smiles gently but already is thinking about the women at the temple. Maybe after Aubrey? Anyway, focus Pan! "I've got something to do up in our room. Why don't you meet me up there? If I don't answer, just come on in. Sometimes when I concentrate on something, I kind of tune out my surroundings." Sure, he was talking about concentrating on having sex but he was completely telling the truth! Mostly. He would then head upstairs and enter the room that he and Netrixa were sharing. "So, I asked Aubrey to come on up when she's done with her work. How do you want to do this, Netrixa?"

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Netrixa Fine just fine

The Village of Carcaver
Aubrey, tavern maid
Huntmistress of Sivicine
Acolyte 2
Acolyte 3

Diamond Hills
Tentacle Beasts
Generic Goons
Netrixa's 3 Classmates

"Sure!" Aubrey replied, smiling. "I'll come right up once I'm done," and then she was turning and walking away, allowing Pan to watch her hips shift a good bit more than was necessary and her bubbly rear sway from side to side. If he stared, she would glance over her shoulder and blush, color creeping over her freckly face before she looked away.

Once he was upstairs, he found Netrixa lounging on the bed, her jacket and shorts discarded, leaving her only in her leggins, tube top and underwear. "I need to go shopping for some nice lingerie some time," she would remark as he walked into the room, before she shrugged. "I was working her a little when I got back while you were ogling the huntresses, I'm pretty sure she's interested. No boyfriend or betrothed to worry about~ We just need to stick the landing."

Netrixa sat up, propping herself up on her hands. "We could just let her walk in on me worshiping your huge cock with my mouth, that might work~" she said, leering at him, though she quickly tilted her head and, more seriously, said; "She's coming up here, right? Are you the creative type? Come up with something to distract her, keep her in here, in a nice tight, enclosed space for her to breath around the two of us. Talk her up, direct the conversation somewhere flirty, then somewhere suggestive... I can start the physical stuff if you don't want to. She's a country girl, they're always closet kinky and love to please! A couple compliments, a bit of encouragement from me in the right places.... And she might even miss her meetup with her friends. Wanna start with a double header? Felt like you were pretty close back when I was cleaning you up earlier, and I don't like to leave things unfinished~"

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score
He would indeed watch her walking away before heading upstairs. "Lingerie... I wonder if Meres would sell it. But we'd need to get some more cash for that. I had some saved up but unless bandits with gold weapons start showing up, I'm not going to be able to afford something extravagant for a while." He sighed. "But that's a project for another day. For Aubrey, yeah, I can think of something to distract her while you work her up. But as much as I'd like to get started right away, I have some limits and I'd like to save it for both of you. Man, I really need to work on those skills Aunty Carol told me about. Then I'd be able to go all day and night."

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Netrixa Fine just fine

The Village of Carcaver
Aubrey, tavern maid
Huntmistress of Sivicine
Acolyte 2
Acolyte 3

Diamond Hills
Tentacle Beasts
Generic Goons
Netrixa's 3 Classmates

"Mmmm, well we can work on gettin' some cash later. Don't think I'm gonna be able to write my parents for allowance anymore!" she said, a tiny hint of the earlier dourness appearing for just a second. "What'd you do for a livin' anyway? Odd jobs? Thievery? Mercenary? All three?" she asked, reclining back and arching her back to casually let her breasts spill out of her top, exposing them. "Worried about stamina, huh? You just gotta work out~ Nothing builds endurance like stress! Gimme no less than ten nuts per day!" she pounded her fist onto the other upraised hand, "and you'll be up to twenty in no time!"

Eventually, there would be a knock at their door, and Netrixa hastily would make to turn, sitting on the edge of the bed and readjusting her top to cover up. "Hello? Pan? Netrixa?" Aubrey's voice would call nervously through the door, and it would be up to Pan to figure out how he was going to try to get her into the room and keep her there long enough for their plan to work.

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score
"Mostly the first and the third. Odd jobs are fine here and there, usually collecting ingredients in dangerous areas and making medicine, but mercenary work tends to be paid better and lets me relax for longer amounts of time." Pan would look amused at Netrixa's advice "Yes, I'm sure you know all about that. After all, you've got so much experience with having a dick. The only thing I've seen that works is something supernatural."

When Aubrey came calling, Pan went over what he had come up with in his head. "Yeah, come on in, I'm was just thinking about something. So, I was wondering about the area.." Given where she lived. Maybe she would know something about Meres and Diamond Hills? Pan didn't know much about her, so he was grasping for conversation topics. "So, you live around here. You ever visit Meres or Diamond Hills?."

Last edited:
OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Netrixa Fine just fine

The Village of Carcaver
Aubrey, tavern maid
Huntmistress of Sivicine
Acolyte 2
Acolyte 3

Diamond Hills
Tentacle Beasts
Generic Goons
Netrixa's 3 Classmates

"Heh... You know, I never actually had to worry about money before... New experiences!" Netrixa murmured, seemingly without recognizing the apparent difficulty in anything that Pan had done to keep himself fed and sheltered in his journeys. His response to her demand that he work out his ability to cum repeatedly caused her to giggle and sit up further, chewing her lower lip seductively. "What... Don't think I could get that many out of you if I really wanted to?" she purred, tilting her head. "I was getting used by tentacle beasts, believe you me... Eventually, you do it enough and you'll HAVE to be more durable! You can adapt." she would add more seriously, leaning back into a more relaxed posture once more, albeit without bothering to cover up her chest.

Aubrey would remain in the doorway initially, looking slightly confused, before Netrixa added; "We were just figuring out where we were gonna go after Carcaver... Don't worry! It won't be anytime soon, heheh! Well, at least it probably won't be tomorrow..." Stepping into the room after that, Aubrey would smile in response to Pan's apparent interest in what she had to say. "Y-yeah! Both, actually, though I only ever went to Diamond Hills a few times. I uhh, had relatives that lived there. My mom came from there, but she moved here, didn't want any of her kids to end up in the mining business, so... She married a farmer. I'm... Sure you know how that goes..." She laughed nervously a moment after trailing off, looking away and blushing.

"Well? Go on!" Netrixa said, prodding and pulling her over towards the bed, getting her between her and Pan to ensure that she was caught between their pheromones. "Errr, w-well, there isn't much to it... D-diamond Hills I mean. There's just the mines, a bunch of traders and warehouses, forges, errr... B-b-brothels to uhhh... Well, you know." She trailed off, turned scarlet again, and Netrixa supplied; "Serve the mostly male workmen a drink and a piece of ass at the end of the day?"

Aubrey blushed harder, but she nodded. "It was a rough kinda place... We only ever went to visit my mom's brother, but... He and my daddy never really got along, and we stopped going to visit after a couple years. Momma didn't seem to mind that much either, she doesn't talk about it much... Err, well I heard there was an asylum up there too, but I ain't ever been there. Sorry, but it's probably not a place that ya'll want to visit anyway!" She was blushing a different shade at this point, less embarassed and more excited, and her breathing was getting a little heavier. Netrixa briefly shot Pan a wink and a grin.

"Ohh, right, Meres... I've been there a bit, never did get to explore it on my own though. It's way bigger than Carcaver! Our whole town could probably fit in their town square, it has this lovely fountain with these statues that shoot streams of colored water, the most wonderful places to eat, dancing and music in the square... Some of the buildings are like works of art! It's not like here, where everything's so simple and... Well, functional, y'know?" Netrixa nodded, and leaned a little closer to Aubrey, now shoulder to shoulder with her, letting Pan interject and ask for more information if he wanted to while Aubrey was seemingly daydreaming about how wonderful Meres was.

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Pan theatrically sighed at what Netrixa said "Yes, I can go for a while after what I've comfortable doing but I get a little rougher and wild after a certain point. Everything goes to my head. So just be careful if you push me. And as for money, well we will need to be a little careful but I can do some stable work if you are comfortable slumming it for a while if we get unlucky."

So it seemed like Meres was much wealthier than he had thought. Pan had imagined it only being a step above Diamond Hills and Carcaver but maybe it was a center for the entire area? " It certainly seems like a nice place to go. Probably a lot to do there. I'm always looking for odd jobs to do so it'll probably be very helpful to go there. I'm sure a pretty girl like you got a lot of attention walking through the streets. Which reminds me, Netrixa accidentally let drop that you don't have a boyfriend at the current time. How'd happen?"

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Netrixa Fine just fine

The Village of Carcaver
Aubrey, tavern maid
Huntmistress of Sivicine
Acolyte 2
Acolyte 3

Diamond Hills
Tentacle Beasts
Generic Goons
Netrixa's 3 Classmates

"Mmmm... Maybe something to experiment with later. Tentacle beasts, remember? I'm pretty used to rough handling, I can probly take it... Unless you get punchy or somethin, I'd rather avoid any of THAT!" Netrixa would reply blithely, still fairly relaxed despite Pan's warning. "Can't be worse than what I was livin' in before I ran inta you. We'll figure it out when it needs figurin' out."

"Oh certainly, it's lovely!" Aubrey would agree on Pan's estimation of Meres, before blushing in embarrassment when Pan suggested that she'd get a lot of looks there and asked why she didn't have a boyfriend. "Ohhh, y'know... I've had a few, but it... Never worked out," she answered in flushed exasperation, "the boys around here just don't do it for me, ya know? They're just so... I dunno... Simple? I guess that's fine sometimes, but it just doesn't fulfill me for long, y'know?"

"Oh yeah, I DEFINITELY know the feeling there girl," Netrixa replied with mirthful sympathy, giving Aubrey a pat on the lower back that she didn't pull away from. The barmaid's breathing was getting harder now, and Pan could make out her hardened nipples through the fabric of her blouse. "Anyway.... D'you guys, errr, h-have any more you wanna know? About Meres I mean...."

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score
"Not punchy. More... grunty. Not much goes on up here." He taps his head "And before you start cracking wise, I use my brain when I need to. It's there's a lot that doesn't need much thinking to solve. So... as a graduate, you learn any skills other than casting spells? Maybe making potions or enchanting stuff? And what kind of magic are you good at?" If they do eventually get tired of each other or Netrixa doesn't want to go on a world spanning adventure to make him a god, Pan wants to know he could find somewhere for her to be able to work. I mean, he could offer her a recommendation at the brothel but he wondered how she would take that. After all, using tentacle beasts was a common practice there, seeing as demons ran the place, and he didn't want her to freak out.

"Yeah we could but why don't we learn more about you? How do you spend your days here? What kinds of things do you do for... fun?" Pan put emphasis on the last word, shifting his leg and letting Aubrey get a look at his crotch where his cock, enlarged, strained against the material of his clothes.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Netrixa Fine just fine

The Village of Carcaver
Aubrey, tavern maid
Huntmistress of Sivicine
Acolyte 2
Acolyte 3

Diamond Hills
Tentacle Beasts
Generic Goons
Netrixa's 3 Classmates

"I wasn't gonna crack wise! I got too many screws loose up here to think I'm wise or risk crackin' anything else!" Netrixa would reply blithely. "Water, like you saw, chaos magic, and fire. Blasty blasty~ Too bad I'm not good at medical magic, I could make sure lil Aubrey's ovulating for you!" she said, winking and grinning, "I know how to enchant stuff and do some alchemy, yeah. That's gen ed stuff, everyone at the Academy has to learn it. I wouldn't say that I'm good at it, I was looking to get into battle magic.... Heh, and look where that got me!"

"Me?" Aubrey asked, "w-well, I'm n-not that interesting!" She flushed in embarrassment again, and she flushed even brighter when a glance in Pan's direction let her see the outline of his member through his pants. "Nonsense! There's plenty of interesting things about you I'm sure! I want to know more~" Netrixa said encouragingly, and Aubrey seemed not to notice - or perhaps not to mind - that her hand was trailing down to cup the barmaid's ass.

"W-well, it IS really boring here... I spend most of my time working here, at the inn. I gotta help support my momma, she's... Sick, and daddy's getting older. When I do get time to myself I like to spend it with my friends... Y'know, just kinda hangin' around, talkin' and such... Oh, and I did take up, uhm... S-sewing recently." Aubrey was breathing hard by that point, and Netrixa seemed to think that it was time to strike. "Oh really? Sewing, huh? You a bit of a homegirl?" she teased, to which Aubrey blushed and began murmuring something that sounded vaguely apologetic. Netrixa cut her off, however, continuing; "Oh don't worry about that honey~ Nothing wrong with working hard to take care of family!"

The barmaid shot her a grateful smile, and Netrixa continued; "Besides, I was thinkin' 'bout learning something ELSE about ya!" Aubrey made a confused sound, but Netrixa smiled sweetly and quickly explained; "I wanna find out what you taste like!" Aubrey's eyes widened and she let out a confused gasp. "T-taste? Wha-mmph!" Her confused protest was cut off as Netrixa leaned against her and kissed her, their lips meeting with both their mouths open, and it was obvious that Netrixa's tongue was immediately exploring the blonde barmaid's mouth... And that Aubrey was very much enjoying it based on the sounds that she was making. At that point Pan was free to interject when and how he liked, but if left to her own devices Netrixa would begin undoing the barmaid's blouse. Aubrey's ass might be comparable to Netrixa's, if not even better, but she was fairly modest in the chest department; that would probably change once Pan had knocked her up, but for now she was only sporting a modest pair of B-cups.

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Pan tries to think of something else to say to Netrixa but any kind of reassurance would probably cause a reaction similar to what had happened when they were eating. Maybe later he could work with her to perhaps get her to learn how to escape grapples? The net that had hit her instantly took her out of the fight, that tended to be a problem with a lot of mages. It would also be a problem for Pan... he would have to remember to learn how escape such tactics. So he decided to change the subject "So, you heard about some of the other women in the area. Any of them sound interesting in particular? For what I think, the huntmistress would be great if we could get her and would give us a lot of protection from less-than-happy prudes but she'll probably be tougher to seduce."

"Yeah, don't worry about it. Sewing is a fine job." Pan encouraged her and then waited a little as Netrixa made her first move. Then he took a look at Aubrey. Netrixa was taking care of her mouth and her ass... well, easy enough choice then. Pan would open up Aubrey's blouse to get a handful of the barmaid's breasts. They were a little on the small side but she wasn't flat by any means and it was fun to test them to see how soft they were. He moved them in circles, getting Aubrey warmed up. He had made his own skin especially soft so that it would be enjoyable for the two women.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Netrixa Fine just fine

The Village of Carcaver
Aubrey, tavern maid
Huntmistress of Sivicine
Acolyte 2
Acolyte 3

Diamond Hills
Tentacle Beasts
Generic Goons
Netrixa's 3 Classmates

"Other prospects? Nah, nothing interesting. Huntmistress huh? That a religious thing? I never paid that much attention in those classes.... Wait, that's uhhh, Sivicine, right? Could be fun~ I heard they're really into girl girl fun back when I was in school! That don't help you much, but it gives me an easy in~ Don't know if they'd like my aesthetic though."

With Netrixa occupying her mouth, Pan was free to start opening Aubrey's blouse unobstructed. The girl lacked his corrupted companion's mutations, but was still pleasantly soft to the touch. She gasped once her shirt was opened, though whether it was from that or from something that Netrixa did was hard to say. She would gasp again once his softened hands were rubbing over her chest, the circles over her nipples quickly causing the pink peaks to harden. Her chest was pleasantly freckly, much like her face, and while she didn't lactate or apparently have Netrixa's heightened sensitivity either, he was undoubtedly getting her ready for more just with that.

After a few moments, Netrixa would break the kiss long enough to pull her top off, quickly exposing her own large breasts while Aubrey gazed at them with envy.

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score
"Yeah, Sivicine. We'll see what they're like tomorrow, though I doubt they won't like your 'aesthetic'. I learned a bit about the various gods in my travels. I'm not a worshipper of any of them though. Mostly practical stuff, knowing how they'll react to various things. Also trying to find out how they became gods. A lot of gods used to be mortals, you know?"

"So, Aubrey, you like what you see?" Pan grinned and left one hand to keep Aubrey's breasts company while the other guided one of Aubrey's hands to Netrixa's breasts. "Go on, grab a handful..." Pan was hoping she'd accidentally stumble onto Netrixa's little secret. He was interested in seeing how she'd react to that as well.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Netrixa Fine just fine

The Village of Carcaver
Aubrey, tavern maid
Huntmistress of Sivicine
Acolyte 2
Acolyte 3

Diamond Hills
Tentacle Beasts
Generic Goons
Netrixa's 3 Classmates

Rolls
Lore: Religion check = 4 successes.
Lore: Daemons check = 1 success.

From Pan's knowledge of religion, Netrixa wasn't entirely wrong in her guess as to how the temple might receive her; the divine huntress's cults often favored the practical in terms of clothing, most often featuring some sort of camouflage. Netrixa's flamboyant, revealing outfit would be considered somewhat garish. Their ritual garbs, when they were called to wear them, tended to be plain white robes, dresses made from natural elements - often of elvish make - or, as the case sometimes was, a complete lack of clothing. Sivicine had adopted many of Janis' fertility and sacred mating rituals, and the cult of Nala - who had inherited the nature god's elements by consuming what remained of her essence - hadn't yet spread this far North. She was among the latest of gods supposedly arisen from mortal stock, but how she - or any of them - had done it, nobody knew; their faiths didn't include a way to retrace their steps.

Netrixa smirked skeptically at him, quirking an eyebrow; "Did they? Well, that's the legends and stuff, right? Legendary heroes given divinity and whatnot... They taught us a little bit about like, daemons and stuff, and my professors always said that the gods were just really powerful daemons, but... I dunno, how can something that can't even affect the real world turn into something that can command THAT kind of power? Seems suspect to me..."

---

Aubrey jumped slightly and blushed in embarrassment, and began to stutter something only for Netrixa to moan from the contact with her breast. The barmaid grasped gently and kneaded the offered flesh, prompting a small squirt of Netrixa's milk, but Aubrey seemed not to notice. They reengaged kissing while Aubrey groped Netrixa with one hand, but they didn't ignore Pan for long. Both of them were moaning and murmuring now, an enticing chorus of sounds for him to enjoy while he was groping Aubrey's chest, but their hands drifted to his crotch after a few moments. Netrixa found his rod first, and Aubrey wasn't far behind, leaving both of them rubbing him - one eagerly and the other a bit hesitantly but still curiously - through his pants. Another moment later and Netrixa's hand slid away from his rod while Aubrey was carefully tracing it, and the curvaceous sorceress expertly undid his trousers and belt. With his pants sliding out of the way, Aubrey was left touching him directly, and she gasped again only to start stroking immediately, soon to be joined by Netrixa again.

Another few moments later, and Netrixa was breaking the kiss once more, this time to turn towards Pan with a hungry leer. She ushered Aubrey up from their seat on the bed, and then both of them were kneeling in front of Pan. "It's.... S-so big," the barmaid gasped once she was face to face with it, "I don't know if I can handle something that big inside!" Netrixa, leaning forward to lap at the head of his cock with her tongue, would giggle and momentarily retract to reply; "Mmf, you can, don't worry~ And it'll feel WONDERFUL once he's inside... But for now..." She leaned back in, suckling on his tip, and after a moment an almost hypnotized Aubrey joined her, the two of them licking and suckling on the first inch of his shaft together, their tongues and lips sometimes touching as they brushed across his sensitive nerves. It was actually Aubrey who slid her lips over him first, taking him into her mouth and beginning to bob forward; her hesitance was rapidly melting away, leaving her hungry to take him deeper. Netrixa would lean in further, running her tongue along the underside of his shaft and occasionally over his sack, even taking one of his balls to suckle gently on before Aubrey released him with a pop, letting her take a turn.

Netrixa was obviously better at this, taking him deeper initially without any warm up, but that only caused Aubrey to become bolder when it was her turn to suck him off again. Her lips advanced ambitiously, leaving him entering her throat, causing her to gag, but she suppressed the reflex and it only caused the tightening of her throat to pleasure him further. Pan was free to enjoy their efforts for as long as he liked, the two almost growing competitive in their efforts to give him as much pleasure as possible and get further down onto his engorged member.

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score
"No, I know for certain some divinities were earned. But of course, mum's the word on how it was actually done. As for daemons becoming gods... jeez, daemons are just so different that I wouldn't know where to begin. I know some about them, I can even summon one that, of course, knows a lot more, but still figuring it all out is difficult. The knowledge from my summon is good it's just hard to parse sometimes, especially the little details. But... that might be a good thing to ask him. Maybe I'll summon him up tomorrow. He's a little odd looking... and acting but he's friendly enough."

~~~~~

Pan groaned and leaned back as both girls went at him. Netrixa's experience was nice but Aubrey's occasionally faltering attempts thrilled him in a different way. He let Netrixa lead the way, as to not scare off Aubrey, so he was surprised to find Aubrey was the first one who sucked his cock. He moaned in pleasure, placing his hands on Aubrey's head, not pushing or pulling her, more just guiding her. When Netrixa took her turn, it was almost unfair how good she was. Pan grunted but soon had to give up. When she pulled him in to her limits, he came for the first time that night, letting an enormous amount of spunk into her mouth and down her throat. Dimly, he wondered if she could take it all.

However good it felt for them to work on him, Pan felt the need. The need... to breed! He moved Aubrey onto the bed, lowering her onto her back. "Aubrey, I'm sure you can take it. Just relax." He slowly worked his way into her, pushing a few inches in, letting her take in his size, then pulling out and pushing even farther in. He continued until he was fully inside of her, his cock stretching her to her limits. His hands were holding her waist as he began pumping in and out, beginning a rhythm.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Netrixa Fine just fine

The Village of Carcaver
Aubrey, tavern maid
Huntmistress of Sivicine
Acolyte 2
Acolyte 3

Diamond Hills
Tentacle Beasts
Generic Goons
Netrixa's 3 Classmates

"You can summon a daemon, huh? That hag who captured my friends and I was doing some research on capturing and sealing daemons.... Maybe you could raid her library after we turn her inside out?" Netrixa would reply, taking in what Pan had said but having little to say on much else of it; his interest in the subject of daemonology might be obvious, but she didn't seem to share it.

---

When Pan came in her mouth suddenly, issuing a massive spurt of his potent cream, Netrixa would give a delighted, if somewhat choked, coo around his cock. She managed to swallow a lot of it, her throat rhythmically drawing out his spurts with an audible gulping sound, but she couldn't take all of his full release; he'd had ample time to fully recharge from when he'd taken his first try at getting her pregnant. After a few moments she slid back, letting another few spurts fill her mouth to the point that some of it oozed out past his shaft. Aubrey looked amazed by that point, but when Netrixa pulled back and Pan was still erupting like a firehose, she gasped in shock. A few more ropes landed on Netrixa's face, but then she pointed him at Aubrey, giving her a few blasts, some of which landed in her mouth. Pan could make his seed taste however he wanted; it was a shockingly popular pastime among succubi and incubi to come up with new and interesting flavors back where he'd grown up. Neither of them seemed to have any compunctions about swallowing, and while he was basking in his afterglow the two would snowball some of his release and gather up as much of his remaining cum, though Netrixa would generously let Aubrey have most of the leftovers.

Once Pan's urges got the better of him, however, a minor problem would come up; Aubrey hadn't done away with her bottoms yet. He would find himself facing the long, tight skirt that she'd been wearing while at work, but they would quickly fix that. The garment slid down her legs, followed by her undergarments - a simple pair of slightly lacy, pure white panties - leaving her naked except for some socks. Netrixa would slip out of her panties as well, and while Pan put Aubrey on her back, Netrixa would bend over next to her, lounging on the bed while watching the barmaid get ready to take Pan's massive tool with an eager grin on her still slightly cum-splattered face.

"B-be gentle! I ain't ever taken one that big!" she said, eyeing Pan's member as it approached her moist flower with some concern. "And make sure you pull out! W-when you cum... If it's anything like the first time... I'd definitely get pregnant! If you... D-did it inside me..."

Netrixa, beside her, would giggle and reach over, prodding her on the tummy with a finger, just over her belly button. A mark appeared, soft and red against the blonde's creamy skin, shaped like a highly stylized interpretation of a womb mixed with a heart. "Don't gotta worry 'bout that hun! So long as that's there, we can have as much fun as we want, no risk at all!" she declared brightly, though Pan hadn't felt any impressive amount of magic - indeed he had felt barely any magic at all - when she'd cast it. If what she'd said earlier was to be believed, Netrixa wasn't skilled at the sort of magic necessary to inhibit one's fertility, meaning she'd either been lying then... Or was lying right now.

Either way, Aubrey would buy it, looking relieved immediately and nodding to Pan, waiting from him to slide into her while chewing her lower lip. She moaned as he first pushed into her, having more trouble adjusting to his size than the already mutated Netrixa, but taking him all the same... Eventually. It would take a minute and more than two dozen thrusts, but inch after inch of him sank into her, soon touching depths never before touched by anyone else, and the stimulation against those nerves had the barmaid whimpering and mewling in pure bliss. By the time he was almost bottomed out, she was quivering around him, and once his tip first brushed against the gateway to her womb she threw her head back and let out a heavy moan, her legs shaking as they pressed against his sides. After a few moments her shuddering subsided, and she locked her ankles around behind his back, finally adjusted to his size and ready for him to get started.

Aubrey would prove a bit less vocal than Netrixa had been, but more of her pleasure showed on her expression than had been evident on the more experienced sorceress. Her bubbly rear produced a satisfying clap every time he pumped into her once he'd established a solid rhythm, and the steady PLAP PLAP PLAP was joined by a chorus of moans and gasps from Aubrey, and approving giggles and murmurs from Netrixa. The barmaid's breasts were bouncing in time with his thrusts, and she seemed ready to take it more or less as hard as Pan might want to go, though perhaps she was underestimating him; he was free to fuck her as hard and as fast as he liked... And cum as deep into her as he wanted as well.

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score
"Sounds like a plan." Pan would pass the rest of the time with idle chit chat until...

Pan had never been too interested in semen play as some of his aunts and uncles had been but he had changed his semen to be somewhat sweet, if still having the odd aftertaste that he had heard of. Sometimes, if a partner preferred a taste or he was with someone several times, he would change it up but otherwise he rarely bothered.

A little illusion... Pan felt kind of bad about lying to Aubrey but his child wouldn't trouble her for long. It didn't matter if it was a Sidhe child or a Demon child, they both grew up quite quickly and soon would be able to help their mother. And anyway, Aubrey's tightness was a helpful distraction. Every girl had a different kind of feel and Aubrey was no different so he relished taking his time to explore her crevices and experience her body. She was going to be feeling quite loose for a while after this. Pan soon got into the rhythm and gritted his teeth before shoving his cock as far in as he could and cumming in Aubrey, filling up her womb and spilling out. There wasn't as big a jet as when he had ejaculated into Netrixa's throat, he didn't recover that fast, but his overly-magical body made him able to cum far more times than mere mortals before tiring. Remembering that made Pan wonder for an instant how Aubrey would be affected by his cum. He hoped her mutations didn't get in her way.

He didn't pull out of Aubrey, however. He smiled and said "Netrixa, let's give Aubrey one more go before we switch over. Maybe you could help me out down here?" He gestured for Netrixa to perhaps provide some oral ministrations as he began fucking Aubrey a second time, this time somewhat harder, slamming himself in. Netrixa didn't appreciate force but maybe Aubrey was a little more submissive.