What's new

ACT [GuideOne] Zako Fight

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [ACT]Zako Fight 1.4 Now Available

Hey guys.
I´ve bought the game quite a while ago but it doesnt work anymore.
I had to reset my computer sadly, due to a virus and i think after that pirate.tripper doesnt work anymore?
Well anyways, the problem i got is that i start the game with piratetripper and go on. When i start the game (where the level loads) it just freezes and nothing happens. On every level and with both characters. Its quite a while ago, maybe i forgot a trick or something you need to do in this, can someone help?

Also:
Its not the mainscreen issue with clicking the screen again
I did put "inSysID" file into my folder
Ive contacted guide one on his email 2.5 weeks ago about the issue but no response, does he use a new E-Mail adress? (ive sent it to "[email protected]
" )

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Hey guys.
I´ve bought the game quite a while ago but it doesnt work anymore.
I had to reset my computer sadly, due to a virus and i think after that pirate.tripper doesnt work anymore?
Well anyways, the problem i got is that i start the game with piratetripper and go on. When i start the game (where the level loads) it just freezes and nothing happens. On every level and with both characters. Its quite a while ago, maybe i forgot a trick or something you need to do in this, can someone help?

Also:
Its not the mainscreen issue with clicking the screen again
I did put "inSysID" file into my folder
Ive contacted guide one on his email 2.5 weeks ago about the issue but no response, does he use a new E-Mail adress? (ive sent it to "[email protected]
" )
This is why i didn't bought it yet, wanted to but the "pirate.exe." didn't trusted it soo far, also the dev never responded to the question i had.

Somehow i feel that the problem is that this game is 1 time only or for 1 computer (That would be stupid but anything happens) and you'll need to buy it again.

Can't really find any reason, i feel that as you say the game freezes every time, try downloading the demo again and check if there isnt any file you are missing or check if the demo freezes too just in case.

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

This is why i didn't bought it yet, wanted to but the "pirate.exe." didn't trusted it soo far, also the dev never responded to the question i had.

Somehow i feel that the problem is that this game is 1 time only or for 1 computer (That would be stupid but anything happens) and you'll need to buy it again.

Can't really find any reason, i feel that as you say the game freezes every time, try downloading the demo again and check if there isnt any file you are missing or check if the demo freezes too just in case.

Yeah, i really liked Guide One and like the game, i am kinda disappointed he ignores people who support him.
I will not buy it again, thats for sure, rather not buy any of the future games either when i cant be sure to get my deserved product

The demo works differently. It does run but you canot fuse it with the other files sadly

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

that is just very sad, i bought 2 of his games, never had issues, but when i read its kinda like one time only and want to resett my computer, welp wont buy any future games too, UNLESS he changes something or responses (is that even a word? i dont know)
either way it is just sad

OP
???

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Sorry about late responses. Please understand that I very rarely get relevant e-mails anymore, all the while coping with a massive spam problem. I have to change my e-mail address at some point. Most people who have problems with Zako Fight nowadays just contact Bomb.

Anyway, I'll send you guys what you need.

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Sorry about late responses. Please understand that I very rarely get relevant e-mails anymore, all the while coping with a massive spam problem. I have to change my e-mail address at some point. Most people who have problems with Zako Fight nowadays just contact Bomb.

i didnt know about your "problem" but well yeah i can understand this e-mail spam and i didnt even know about bomb, good to know for future problems, if they happen

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Decided to check it out and bought it.

Seems that even in the notepad regarding "Pirate.exe.", it mentions that once it creates the file so you can play it, NEVER/DON'T do anything to the file, perhaps that was the problem.

At least ??? is here, bomb no idea

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I expected you to check e-mail kinda lesser and might have many to answer, so i´ve waited over 2 weeks until i bumped the thread as my last struggle for a solution. Im surprised you checked this, happy surprised! :D
Thanks for helping out, i revocate my previous statement about no support, it was out of desperation and disappointment which got fixed.

Seems that even in the notepad regarding "Pirate.exe.", it mentions that once it creates the file so you can play it, NEVER/DON'T do anything to the file, perhaps that was the problem.

Well the file that gets created i never changed. I just moved it to my other harddrive and back on my computer later on. Do you mean "inSysID" by "pirate.exe"? Because i dont have "pirate.exe" in my game folder, only "PirateTripper"(.exe)

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

this is bomb,
not a whole lot of chatter goes on, but I had same issue with Zako, ??? said message bomb, and he got back to me pretty fast. I'm also supporting though so my emales probably don't get marked as spam
and bomb spoke highly of your work ??? and hopes you get back on making games again when we spoke and so do I.

OP
???

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Hey, thanks major. One of these days. :rolleyes:

drossvamp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So i recently acquired a new pc, i had previously saved all my emails, but now i highly regret not uploading the files somewhere, because the emails in the purchase links have since expired(btw my old computer is unavailable to transfer files due to it being broken... needless to say i lost a lot of games in the process). I've heard bomb has been having spam issues, and I'm not a patron, i purchased the games from the site. I am still hesitant to forward the emails to bomb, but i would like advice going ahead with recovering the games.

sorry ahead of time if i shouldn't be posting this here, i am still new to the forums.

Potato

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Bomb replies fast, I had a problem with one of his game and he sent back the game I bought

quinlaure

Reputation score

Bomb replies fast, I had a problem with one of his game and he sent back the game I bought
yesshhh same for me.. even sent it to me 3 times.. trying to figure out what was the issue and lastly fixed it :)

SimplyDex

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Interested in this game, anybody would like to tell me if there;s voices in the game?

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Sorry to bump old topic but for people whose game doesn't work anymore (like mine now too) did you have to have files sent to you individually? Because now the game doesn't work for me, I can't get past level select.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Piratetripper is really annoying, mostly because since it got an update (just fixes), it downloads everytime another full file

Sorry to bump old topic but for people whose game doesn't work anymore (like mine now too) did you have to have files sent to you individually? Because now the game doesn't work for me, I can't get past level select.
Yeah, since you bought it you would have received a link of the dev.

Dyonyk

Reputation score
Whoa. Misssed this game somehow, and now I'm interested in it.
Sooo... Reading last pages of the topic, is it safe to buy the game? I mean, will I get the game I've paid for?
5 bucks is not much, but hey. At least I'd like to receive a working product for my money :)
Thanks in advance for any info!