What's new

ACT [GuideOne] Zako Fight

XodusZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Zako Fight 1.25 - Updated December 31st

I've been following the developer's work for a while now and I will just say that which each game I've tried, things have improved. His Metal Girl Blazer game was absolutely amazing by the last update imho. While I like the content of that game more, the details of the art for this game have improved over that one and I just know that after a little bit of time soon this game could be just as good as Blazer.

Making games is very difficult and time consuming, (I've tried) so I think a small 5 dollar donation is very reasonable considering that it's almost like a season pass you would get for a game on xbox live. It helps give a little back to a developer who is trying his best to please his fanbase, who has also given us many other games in his other thread for absolutely nothing.

To the developer: I do think this game should have been posted in your compendium thread. I check that thing a lot and always get sad when long periods pass with no updates on things. Be happenstance I looked at bomb's site last night since i liked (and bought) his games too and I saw his update after 2 long years of nothing. I tried the game and said "Huh...this has almost the exact same feel of Blazer....". I looked around and lo and behold it WAS you, it was just in another thread. I'm happy I found it though, because I think the game has lots of potential.

I love the new close-up style of H that you've included in this game unlike where in your previous games all of the rape scenes were normal. I think the art is very nice for those close-up scenes and while others don't like it too much, everyone has their own style. To each their own.

As such a big fan of blazer, I'd like to see a lot of those elements included in this game such as being knocked down to both her front and her back. I wouldn't mind a mix of the close-up H and the normal H like in Blazer while she's down. And of course the inclusion of female enemies will make this game 100% better for me who enjoys girl vs Heroine a bit more than guy vs Heroine.

Like I said, it's a great start to what looks to have loads of potential. It's a big improvement art-wise over your previous work. Thank you for bringing this to us!

And, unlike the rest of the people here, I've had absolutely zero problems getting it to run. I'm very familiar with bomb's work and so I know about how he sets things up. All one has to do is follow the directions and it works upon using the pirate tripper. However, I do notice that when my IP addy changes, bomb's stuff tends to not work (and I'm guessing the same will happen with this). It will say something along the lines of, you are accessing a copy that hasn't been bought. Normally what I do to fix that is I keep the original zipped file and whenever that error pops up, I delete and unzip all over and it works. The trick is to unzip it in a place where you're likely not to move it as well. Bomb's work is very finicky like that in my experience.

OP
???

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Omg Xodus, I'm glad you came. I thought I'd be fending off the wolves all by myself. :D

I realize that I was probably a bit too hasty to bring the game about for a price, but I can update at a decent pace and I want to think that counts for something.

As far as quality, art and those who dislike it go, when I play the game I tend to enjoy it considerably myself. Considering the fact that I'm the creator and the effect of any game of mine that I play is significantly reduced logically, I think that says a lot....unless I have really bad taste or something, which I don't think I do...do I? I make sure I enjoy the games I upload myself before I make them available, free or not.

As far as running the game goes, I've admittedly been a bit of a guinea pig for my good pal bomb. So in short, everything is in the works towards being improved, for example we've not gotten many more complaints about not being able to run the game.

On that note, the game has been given a small update:
-Bug fixes
-Update prompt implementation

Links have been posted.:)

Draco888

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm still getting "File Does not Exist" Am I supposed to be signing into something to show I've purchased the game to make the link work or something?

XodusZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Omg Xodus, I'm glad you came. I thought I'd be fending off the wolves all by myself. :D

I realize that I was probably a bit too hasty to bring the game about for a price, but I can update at a decent pace and I want to think that counts for something.

As far as quality, art and those who dislike it go, when I play the game I tend to enjoy it considerably myself. Considering the fact that I'm the creator and the effect of any game of mine that I play is significantly reduced logically, I think that says a lot....unless I have really bad taste or something, which I don't think I do...do I? I make sure I enjoy the games I upload myself before I make them available, free or not.

As far as running the game goes, I've admittedly been a bit of a guinea pig for my good pal bomb. So in short, everything is in the works towards being improved, for example we've not gotten many more complaints about not being able to run the game.

On that note, the game has been given a small update:
-Bug fixes
-Update prompt implementation

Links have been posted.:)
Lol you and I against the world if that's what it takes! Not gonna allow you to be mauled to death all by yourself, I love your games too much haha. I understand constructive criticism to which there is some in the thread, but just sucks when all you get it mostly negative =/. Barely anyone's looking at the good parts of this...

OP
???

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Thx, Xod :D

@Draco
Due to some new implementations, some of you may get that error, but that is a one time thing. Just email me with your paypal address and I'll hook you up in a jiffy.

Draco888

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks, email sent. :D

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

I really want to buy, but I really don't want to deal with PayPal.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Did I just pay five bucks then see a link for the free updated version?

WTF. Oh well I guess I'll show support.

amgwtfover

Lurker
Reputation score

I would be interested in supporting you and would purchase the game for 5 bucks since it looks like something that will see updates/fixes, it has catchy art, plus it's a popular concept.

But the one thing that stills my hand is that the only demo you have out essentially blocks you from seeing any more content than the simple fighting against the first mobs, and it does it with an evil fullscreen "FULL VERSION ONLY" block.

If you had given at least one scene or shown an additional enemy type so a deeper look at the quality could be had, you would have my payment by now.

I would personally suggest releasing an updated demo with a glimpse at slightly more content ASAP or most people will simply wait around for a free link to pop up =/

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Zako Fight 1.25 - Updated January 1st

This game sucks.

Only got to play it once.

The girl with white clothes.

Then tried the girl in purple clothes next and stuck in eternal loading mode.

Hentai content consists of boob fondling and that's it.

Is ripoff and i can't even play teh game more than once.

Tried deleting the game and reextracting it and still can't play the game i'm in eternal loading mode.

Save your 5$ guys.

I've bought far more content for 5$ with superior art off dlsite.

into recycle bin you go. And i won't be checking this thread ever again.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ try opening the game with the piratetripper.exe.
I have to admit though this game isn't one of your better works. It wasn't really worth the $5 imho. Your Metal Girl Blazer game though is easily worth the $5.

Edit: My biggest issue with the game is that to restart after getting a gameover I seem to have to completely restart the entire program. This is a huge red flag when trying to sell a game.

Edit 2: I have Sensual Fight and for some reason whenever I try to run it on my new laptop I get "This program needs Java to run". I can run your game just fine without getting this problem. The reason I'm asking here is because whenever I try to email the creator it says that his email doesn't exist and I can't just redownload the game.

Last edited:
OP
???

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score

@foamy
I know, and I'm very proud of Blazer myself. The thing is, the characters are very blatantly not my own, therefore I deem it unwise to pursue profit with that game. Also rest assured, Bomb is still around. Are you sure you're not just getting his e-mail wrong? Others have reached him with no problem. Oh, and I mentioned a pause screen in the change-log. If you press enter, you should see a screen pop up that allows you to go back to the main menu.

@Ericridge
Sounds like you opened the game, didn't bother to play it much or got frustrated for some reason, turned it off and then neglected to use the tripper to run it again, contrary to any instructions, and as a result of your impatience, deleted the file(why you would do that when I've made it very clear the game is being/will be updated is beyond me). If even you ever do read this thread again, all I can say is, I don't know what to tell you. :confused:

I can't please everybody, although I can try. :rolleyes:

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I try pressing enter but nothing happens. The game is just stuck on gameover and I end up having to restart the program.

OP
???

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Hmm...uh oh....looks like a bugfix a comin! :eek:

Thx for the heads up. But as soon as its available, all you'll need to do is update from the program itself.

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yeah it was not the update I've been hoping for. This game sucks, its not worth 5 bucks, Fucking asshats support a author for once if you played blazer you knew what you were getting. But you really should start a blog for your work and set up for donations and not sell till you have a full game.
The next update you should try to bring this up to the H content that Blazer that should fix everything.
Also got that game over bug, and not sure if they are meant to but they can grab you from the front now so pretty much just spam grab can happen.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You need to seriously nerf the damage that the first girl does with her jump kicks. Just spam that and you'll be 1 shotting all the enemies at level 3. It's kinda insanely broken as it is right now.
Also the 2nd girl says she has more attack but it takes her longer to kill the enemies than the first girl.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah, I have that game over screen too.

Here are my bits at the game.

Five bucks is five bucks, so whatever you know...

It's not what I was expecting.

The fighting animations are nice, but the controls themselves are sluggish and it's very hard to move forward or back while attacking to keep the mobs at bay.

The character designs are okay I guess. The girls seem to have almost identical bodies.

Escaping grapples seem to be a freakin' pain in the ass. Do the arrow keys count as "buttons" you can press to escape? If they don't, consider it. It's much easier for me to mash with my right hand than my left.

Is there any actual sex here? I got to the first stage and fought the boss, he apparently fucks the girls, but you can't really see anything.

Do the enemies in the mob fuck the girls too? Or is it all just, boob fondling, squeezing, licking and oral on the girls?

If so, it's a little disappointing, and it's not really worth the price you're asking for. I hope there's a lot of new content coming.

And the game over issue already discussed.

A better demo would have provided me with a better decision. It said you added more animations, but after I beat the first boss, the game started over.

Was that supposed to happen?

OP
???

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Hmmm...Okay, without a doubt, next update will be something you absolutely can't say no to :D

I will still bugfix in the mean time, but the next major update should eliminate most if not all complaints....at least....I'm hoping :rolleyes:

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

You can never remove complaints. Something that years in the gaming industry has taught me. You can address complaints in the past, but it will only lead to new complaints in the future. Especially if you change some part of the game that is already established. It will only lead to "I want the old system back" and what not.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

I would like to see H in my H games. Not insinuated H.