What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [聖騎士] セリス 探索型 / Knights of Messiah (RJ246166)

Rin Umiko

Reputation score
Re: Gyu!【聖騎士】セリス 探索型 /Destiny Fantasia

Let's summary what's written on the blog.
Good news: The project hasn't died.
Bad news: The story was a failure. The author wanted to make some "burning" story (think Guren Lagann and the likes), but a character for a story like that doesn't get along well with NTR.

It's going to be released sooner or later. Just don't expect great story.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Let's summary what's written on the blog.
Good news: The project hasn't died.
Bad news: The story was a failure. The author wanted to make some "burning" story (think Guren Lagann and the likes), but a character for a story like that doesn't get along well with NTR.

It's going to be released sooner or later. Just don't expect great story.
You sure it's not "Moe" (the heartwarming stuffs)?

Because if he wants a 'moe story' then that definitely isn't something you'd get out of NTR. (moe character being NTR'd on the other hand, is not unlikely)

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Because if he wants a 'moe story' then that definitely isn't something you'd get out of NTR. (moe character being NTR'd on the other hand, is not unlikely)
This. He used the word moeru, which can be translated as 'burning' but yeah, he prolly used it in the context of being 'moe'...

Anyway, I'm kinda insecure about gyu, since they updated the blog sporadically, unlike Shadow Garden, and that makes me kinda jittery, not knowing whether the works is still out there or outright abandoned...

P.S. : You really gotta see Shadow Garden's blog, especially the newest post. Man, I already can smell the NTR, even though it's still more than three months away...

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

Yes, there's the other type of moe, but from the context that's unlikely.
Gyuu! said:
創作初期で、シブイ格好いいストーリーを作りたいなぁという考えで物語を考えてしまった為、
Sorry, my English vocabulary is not enough to find the right word, but he stated that he wanted to create a rough, cool story, or you may put it, manly.
So it was (supposed to be) a story that'd make your heart hot, not just warm.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So, uh, anyway, is there still no release date or something along that line?

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

So, uh, anyway, is there still no release date or something along that line?
The author said that he couldn't make any promise for that, but at least it won't be dropped for the time being.

Since the story will be a flop anyway, he's making effort to add more erotic content to compensate.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

One thing I will say, his art has definitely improved.

As for story? Eh, as long as it's at least competent I don't mind.

OP
D

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score

There is a new blog update that has a couple new pictures and the dev wrote alot of new info but I can't read it.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

There so stuff about changing the character name. Changing the guys / girl color because it the same brown.

He also talk about changing the guys (and the girl) personality.

It all seem to be still undecided though, he is thinking about it - probably having a lot to do with the change in the game story mentioned some time ago.

After that he talk a lot about how he spend a LOT of time twinkling the girls H CG so it fit what he wanted.

And after it seem to be question / answer time, a lot no related to the game ....

It you want more detail, you'll either have to ask someone fluent or spend some time with translating tools :p

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

There is a new blog update that has a couple new pictures and the dev wrote alot of new info but I can't read it.
Just explaining some changes to settings of Seris (the guy) mainly

From what I understand.
-He now look like a dude, instead of the more androgynous look he had before (back when the idea of turning him into a girl was still in there)
-His personality is less of Mr. Hero, because some people commented that when the dude has the good look + nice personality, it begs the question of why can't he just get another girl. Not to the point of being trashy, but no more nice guy either.

-The blond heroine is now more childhood-friend-y as well.

So basically he turned it GENERIC .- .
At this point I think it'll be weird either way.

A) If the guy cares about his family/friend (for NTR feel), why stick to the country that fucks them over. (assuming the situation is something like 'the girls must have sex with men, except the MC cuz reasons')

B) If the guy is a jerk, people'd 'cheer' for him to get NTR'd instead...

C) If the guy gives no fuck (and gets none, hah), why should the player?

I just don't think having NTR shoved in your face as part of the plot = actually invoke the NTR rage.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

And so, we stray further from the release date....

OP
D

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The dev has updated his blog on June 2 and today the 5th. They have posted some new pictures and has some more info on the game. I can't translate and make out what the text says.

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Got hooked on Dragon Quest music, talked about the new arms devicer which he did not buy (but played the trial). Most of the events are going to be prostitution for the sake of the country.

The spear user loli is going to have sexual harassment stuff but not much sex which is gyu's usual loli stance: use sparingly.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Another blog update, and it looks like he just reached his despair point...

Like, something along the line of him losing his motivation to work, and how he has failed for focusing too much on the animation, hot-blooded plot, and the honorable knight story instead of going for the ero content....

Well, let's just hope he wouldn't go down to the CircleKame path...

OP
D

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score

There are a few more updates on the devs blog but I can't seem to make out what is being said.

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

animation: NTR pregnancy animation

no previews, but he's planning to add a bit more interactivity (aka, using your mouse).

The rest is just replying to comments, like comparing games to making ramen (lol), thanks here, thanks there, my animation has gotten smother etc.

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I feel like it might be better for the author to release a basic copy of the game (story, art, complete ending) without all the nice animation and interactivity stuff, and then release the extra icing as an upgrade patch.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I feel like it might be better for the author to release a basic copy of the game (story, art, complete ending) without all the nice animation and interactivity stuff, and then release the extra icing as an upgrade patch.
No... Just, no...

Do you want a second Circle Kame!? Well, do you?

Okim85

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If its anywhere near as good as treasure hunter Mai this game will be epic.
I played that one so many times my computer is starting to complain everytime i start it up.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If its anywhere near as good as treasure hunter Mai this game will be epic.
I played that one so many times my computer is starting to complain everytime i start it up.
You like Treasure Hunter Mai? Really? Well, you better not touching Sword Princess Cistina then, lest your PC gonna be on 24/7 for the next four weeks or so..