What's new

Reputation score
Screenshot (68).png Swan Song of the White Angels SMALL .png

I am lonely artist and sole developer game who love Petrifaction, Restraint, Bondage, Corruption, Latex, Body Modification, Mind Control and Cute Girls and MORE. so I decide to create a games with my favorites fetish in it. currently I working on a game call Swan Song of the White Angels
synopsis:
In near future earth is being attacked by an organization call Kavliaris who want to rule earth but they plans have stop by a group of girls who call themself White Angel (WA) they are successfully defeat them each day but suddenly a new mysterious creatures who now leads Kavliaris with the creatures vast knowledge the WA got push back and they are defeat and capture one by one being hard punishment and humiliating on TV only, a girls name Lolita who maybe the only one can save them or will she join them?

This is the part 1 release of 0.4 it have 2 lewd Scene (2 bad ends), part 2 hopefully will be the full 0.4 with 4 new lewd scenes (2 bad end and 3 Lewd event) and more. for the next update of 0.4 plan to 1. Replace the normal KS. Mage with a lewd one (Finish), 2. ADD new mission and continue the story, 3. Balance/improve gameplay, 4. add four lewd scenes art, 5. bug fix -_-

Special thanks to Salty Justice for proofreading the dialogue

Thanks your for you patience and thanks for continuing support, I hope your can enjoy it.

0.4B Changelog:

1. Replace normal art KS. Mage to a lewd arts

2. increase the times enemies to chase your again when escape in first mission

3. add more food in supermarket in Shion Town

4. Fix a small bug

0.4A Changelog:

1. Add 2 new enemies

2. New one mission and continues the story

3. Improve and balance the gameplay

4. Two Bad End scenes arts, etc

KS-Mages-Transparent.png

Patreon: