What's new

ADV [ H.H.WORKS.] COS RO3 / COS RO3【コスプレ露出おさわりRPG】 RE177417 RJ177417

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: COS RO3

The expansion for this game is out, new clothes and new scenes, some of which are NTR events

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

and now we wait for someone to post the game with dlc and save to download. and wait is this the bad one?

OP
bankss

bankss

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

alright here you go

New Area: Pool
some new costumes, I think they are just given to you when speak to the NPC in the clothing shop in town.
You da real MVP :D:D:D:D

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Cool, thanks Ne0n. Now to check out how much has changed.

I spotted somethign curious in the bedroom south of both of your bedrooms.

Dunno what that red arrow is for.

Attachments

Last edited:

Ne0n

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Cool, thanks Ne0n. Now to check out how much has changed.

I spotted somethign curious in the bedroom south of both of your bedrooms.

Dunno what that red arrow is for.
walk over to it and you go to a back of the house terrace or something.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

how to get the new scenes?

so far only found the swimsuit kirino cosplay event in the pool

also game bug after you do any H event and cannot do anything with your sister until day pass

dunno if its a bug but at least the last ver i played didnt had that problem

ChosenOne

Demon Girl
Reputation score

hello guys can not seem to find the v1.20 to v2.01 add, someone can share? It just goes well or better v1.20 v1.23. I had v1.02 but problems

thanks in advance

sorry for bad english

doomulol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

i read all the post and it seems not answered, so maybe someone knows now how to make sister go alone on cosplay sat/sunday , how to trigger it?... :confused::(

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Double check page 6 and a bit of 7, it should show up as one of the options when you talk to her. If it isn't, might have a bug in your version, or possibly you're not far enough along in the game. (Pretty sure you needed to trigger at least one of the cosplay event scenes).

doomulol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

nvm, anyone has save were everything is unlock latest version with new costumes on it... this game so complicated cant search full walkthrough on web,, :(

Last edited:

Alfredo Jones

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So I've been playing through the dungeon/ruins/whatever it is and I found this little side area on floor 13 with a door I can't open. Anyone know how to open it? I've searched the whole dungeon top to bottom and haven't found any key or switch or anything.

Attachments

OP
bankss

bankss

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Still no full-save? :confused:

Lakolian6

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

why is it good if i go through the dungen? can i get something or what?

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

why is it good if i go through the dungen? can i get something or what?
I have yet to go into the dungeon because I don't even know why there's a dungeon. I only got COS RO3 for the lewd costumes not go spelunking. :p

If anyone's kind enough to tell us, i'll be happy.

Alfredo Jones

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have yet to go into the dungeon because I don't even know why there's a dungeon. I only got COS RO3 for the lewd costumes not go spelunking. :p

If anyone's kind enough to tell us, i'll be happy.
I've been through the whole thing aside from the one door I mentioned. So far the only thing I've found of worth is some the items you need to trade in for costumes, and that's only in the first few floors. Once you reach the end it just loops right back to the beginning of the dungeon.

The english DLsite pages makes mention of "2 additional female characters in dungeon" as well as "additional H event for additional female characters". My guess is that they are behind that door. I or someone else just needs to find out how to unlock it.

OP
bankss

bankss

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I've been through the whole thing aside from the one door I mentioned. So far the only thing I've found of worth is some the items you need to trade in for costumes, and that's only in the first few floors. Once you reach the end it just loops right back to the beginning of the dungeon.

The english DLsite pages makes mention of "2 additional female characters in dungeon" as well as "additional H event for additional female characters". My guess is that they are behind that door. I or someone else just needs to find out how to unlock it.
I went through the maze 2 times, with God Mode and beating everything.

I didn't find anything but a few items, like Alfredo, and even with the no-clipping hack, going through the walls, I couldn't do anything new.

BTW, behind the barrier of the entrance there isn't any door or anything, it's just the end of the map, I'm not sure if you have to trigger some kind of event :confused:.

I've the feeling of we need to know japanese, or at least, know what the fuck are we doing on that maze and why xD

doomulol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

can anyone send a save where all costume on it.. i want that mumei costume :rolleyes: