What's new

[Complete - Full] [H.H.Works] 女聖騎士エリス【露出RPG】/ Holy Lady Knight Elis [RJ148555] [RE148555]

kashem2

Reputation score

big up to silentce who brought my patch patch to 100%
get it HERE in their post and leave a like (y)
Need to apply silentce's patch over my patch to get everything.
my patch is found in the spoiler

This is my Partial+™ for this game. like ~95% is translated
Things translated included -OP, Menu, Items, Skills, System Msg, Choices, Blue Arrow Hevents, 3 EDs etc.

last ~5% I wont do as its just repeat Hscenes and
4th ED witch is NTR and I don't like that so not doing it.

Patch:
For v1.12

Discussion thread : None

DLsite: /

Last edited:

Albireo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Oh,It's a good game, but Chinese how to download?
Ho boy. To start, Chinese? really? could you make half an attempt to get the culture or language right? its Jananese btw. an easy way to tell is just the look of the characters used. Chinese uses exclusively the denser and more complex characters where as Japanese has 2 much simpler in design alphabets they use predominantly, similar to english as far as character complexity and quantity. The denser complex characters are thrown in here and there but are usually not the majority.

And as for the download part of your question im pretty sure we have a faq or 2 around here specifically to address such questions, when you have a more specific question I'm sure many here would be willing to help.

tracerower

Reputation score
i have save but no one ending not translated

silentce

Reputation score
@kashem2 Would you be opposed to anyone translating the last 5% of the game on your behalf? I wouldn't be opposed to finishing the translation, however if this was something you were not okay with I would not do it.

OP
kashem2

kashem2

Reputation score
@kashem2 Would you be opposed to anyone translating the last 5% of the game on your behalf? I wouldn't be opposed to finishing the translation, however if this was something you were not okay with I would not do it.
I'm cool with it. just remember to give credit for original work :)

silentce

Reputation score
I'm cool with it. just remember to give credit for original work :)
Absolutely not a problem. Your translation. just hate seeing things left unfinished. I can translate my own game if I want credit for something lol.

Edit: I have about 350 entries left. Almost done. i will put up a patch once I have finished and we can call this a complete translation :)

Last edited:

aflydog

Reputation score
Are you asking how to download and install the patches?
Yes, China has a mechanism that forbids Chinese people from entering foreign networks, which prevents Chinese people from accessing foreign websites and downloading any software.

Ho boy. To start, Chinese? really? could you make half an attempt to get the culture or language right? its Jananese btw. an easy way to tell is just the look of the characters used. Chinese uses exclusively the denser and more complex characters where as Japanese has 2 much simpler in design alphabets they use predominantly, similar to english as far as character complexity and quantity. The denser complex characters are thrown in here and there but are usually not the majority.

And as for the download part of your question im pretty sure we have a faq or 2 around here specifically to address such questions, when you have a more specific question I'm sure many here would be willing to help.
oh,thank you,but maybe it's a misunderstanding. I'm a Chinese player. I want to know how to go over the Internet firewall in China

JanHeNtai

Reputation score
Does anyone have a walkthrough for this game?
i literally cannot progress after a certain point

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Yes, China has a mechanism that forbids Chinese people from entering foreign networks, which prevents Chinese people from accessing foreign websites and downloading any software.

oh,thank you,but maybe it's a misunderstanding. I'm a Chinese player. I want to know how to go over the Internet firewall in China
Sorry man, but you might be better off asking in a forum that's dedicated to that sort of thing. You might be able to find somebody in the forum who can help, but this isn't really the right place to ask.

silentce

Reputation score
Your only option I am aware of is using a VPN. the problem will be getting the VPN software and possibly installing it if it requires to download updates to get up and running. The only way i can think would be setting your computer up outside of the country or having someone set it up for you with the software you need and then getting it back to you with the VPN software already installed. I know next to nothing about how china works its firewall settings and my thoughts could be totally wrong, or I am missing an important piece of info, however on the most basic sense your option is a VPN. So unless you know people who are outside china who you trust enough to help you set this up I would say your out of luck unfortunately.

I am sure like the post above mentioned, that there are other forums with more details information on what you need to do and how to do it if you are able to find it.

silentce

Reputation score
I have finished translating the parts of @kashem2 's translation. this should be all H scenes translated and the NTR end. Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the files. I take no credit for any work but my own All credit for the translation should go to kashem. Please enjoy.

Edit: fixed some things so I decided to upload a new version of this patch.

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
kashem2

kashem2

Reputation score
I have finished translating the parts of @kashem2 's translation. this should be all H scenes translated and the NTR end. Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the files. I take no credit for any work but my own All credit for the translation should go to kashem. Please enjoy.

Edit: fixed some things so I decided to upload a new version of this patch.
linked to your post in the OP and changed it to thread to complete

silentce

Reputation score
Something to keep in mind the patch only contains files I CHANGED so this is just an update to the previous existing patch. You will need to have applied the previous patch to get the whole 100% experience.

silentce

Reputation score
Thanks, tried to keep the script as close to your translation as possible fixed some small (very small) typos too. was a nice small fun project. And I get why you didn't translate some of those scenes oof the degrees of repetitiveness lol.