What's new

RPG RPG Maker [H.H.WORKS.] Exhibition Academy/露出学園 (RJ248300)

lazyno2

Lurker
Reputation score
did my best here, all main quest done except ending

Attachments

chaoticjunk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hi, is anyone here getting a weird bug where her shoes no longer show up?

Karagee

Reputation score
how to level up quick = spam the shit out of the button

Last edited:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
How do i go down the delinquent route in 1.20? I lost virginity to vibe, i haven't gotten caught once, already gotten the gym clothes and nvr seen the events stated in the partial.
I was having the same God damn head ache, until I decided it was enough of beating my head over it and just loaded the game into RPG Maker MV.
The translator made a mistake for the event where it's stated that you need to be in front of the gym after school.
You need to be in front of the gym during lunch break instead with full gym set.

BunnyBunnyBun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
how do you get the "Is Found by a Boy" event? The english translation version says it's in the computer room after 15 times seen, but that never seems to trigger.

matth

Reputation score
MTL and edited by me. Used the partial by @kashem, fixed a couple of things. Happy fapping. I'll try MTL/Edit others HH Work games, any help/ volunteers are very welcome.

PS.: contain save data in the bonus folder

ssuchan

Reputation score
Did anyone know how to trigger called by male student? I've been called 11 times and it all triggered when I do main events, but other than that I can't trigger that event. I really want to unlock the student ending, but didn't have enogh called points :"))