Reputation score
Behold my Innovation!
Cha-Cha-Cha-Cha-Cha-Cha-Cha-
Cha-Cha-Cha-Cha-Cha-Cha-Cha-
HAAAAA!
Shing-Shing
HAAAAAAA!
SHINGSHING!

Behold, I've harness the power of HeartfulAlice's Translation and reconfigured it to be compatible with Version 1.51.

PRAISE ME PRAISE ME!

lol, just kidding, just kidding :rolleyes:

I'll might look into putting more work into this later, I don't know. Since HeartfulAlice hasn't been online since October I can only assume the worst has happened to our very dedicated friend. For the time being however, I'm going to make a partial for Zeven's Princess, since it just came out and I've been looking forward to that game since forever.
Enjoy, let me know if you run into any issues. I believe I transferred everything over properly.
I'm almost died cried
THANK YOU I'm 6h into this game and still figuring out how to unlock things

(completely off topic though, is bumping old threads considered as unacceptable?)

Edit: I gave up

Last edited:

Goblin Slayer

Reputation score
It's everything HeartfulAlice translated on 1.10. Everything from 1.20 and on isn't translated, so I'd say maybe 70%.
Hey rrezz did you finish translating this game? i just found it went live on f95 (f95zone forum) as a full english game, so im wondering if its using your patch or not, if thats the case let me know so i can tell the uploader to give credit to you.

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Hey rrezz did you finish translating this game? i just found it went live on f95 (f95zone forum) as a full english game, so im wondering if its using your patch or not, if thats the case let me know so i can tell the uploader to give credit to you.
I doubt it has anything to do with me. All I did was transfer HeartfulAlice's work over to the latest version.

OP
HeartfulAlice

HeartfulAlice

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
mega.nz/#!RqADwCoQ!GAz5a4wLzz5OB0ZnYjjpp7TdU1Gc-hT7cK21JVnu1fU

Years late, but the patch is more or less complete.

This should translate all of v1.51, except for the recollection room hints (which are in the included file "EventLocations.txt").

EDIT: Changed Link, Forgot the attached file in the original upload. It contains a few other menu explanations that I wasn't able to put in-game.

Attachments

Last edited:

Ryuuzou

Lurker
Reputation score
Thank you very much for the completion, I can't get some of the events yet.
Now I can resume it again before returning to CosRo series again.

kururugikai

Reputation score
sorry for the necro,
but i think the event Cycling fun is bugged

cant seem to finish ot no matter what.
the scene wont trigger