What's new

[Complete - Partial] [H.H.WORKS.] 桜子くえすと【露出RPG】/ Sakurako Quest (Exposure RPG) [RJ169941][RE169941]

kashem2

Reputation score

Didn't see any active translations/ thread. I thought there was one but searching came up with nothing so sorry if I missed it.
Anyway here is my translation.

This is my "more then a normal partial, but not quite a full translation patch™"

Things translated included -OP, All 3 EDs, Menu, Event Hints, System Msg, Choices, etc...

Everything is translated except for Main events/H events.
Releasing what i have now as i don't know when or if I'll finish it.

Patch:
For v1.10

Old discussion thread : Here

DLsite: /

omnipotent

Reputation score
Now I see why they put event boxes in newer games. Shit is annoying to trigger even with the instructions in english. Either way thanks for the partial. I read you said you doing all the H.H. Works I already know Flash Camping might annoy you since it got way more to translate.

OP
kashem2

kashem2

Reputation score
Now I see why they put event boxes in newer games. Shit is annoying to trigger even with the instructions in english. Either way thanks for the partial. I read you said you doing all the H.H. Works I already know Flash Camping might annoy you since it got way more to translate.
Yea the boxes are alot better.

I'm only gonna do the ones i like form H.H.Works. Won't do all of them cuz some are about NTR and i dont like that. So thats 2 i know of i wont do.
I'm working on Flash Camping now and seems ok but only on the OP right now so i'll see soon lol.