What's new

RPG RPG Maker [H:O:T(仮)] 堕落神官エンデリネ -わたくし純潔を守ることが出来ませ&# RJ173189

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: [H:O:T(仮)] 堕落神官エンデリネ -わたくし純潔を守ることが出来ま&#1237

really because i lost on purpose too and didnt get anything
and the only next location i see is the castle wich is in battle mode

in castle you must interact with blocade left side church, then at center will appear another guard -talk to him, then go to right where well is located, in corner you will see cicrcle- interact with it

Last edited:

in castle you must interact with blocade left side church, then at center will appear another guard -talk to him, then go to left where well is located, in corner you will see cicrcle- interact with it

Thank you very much bro

well well, lets see if I can do something about that link everyone wants.
Thank you, sir. :D

Too much fighting, too little event, I'm losing my motivation on my path to the 3rd city (the place with the last teleportation)

Note to self- 253

At least they're selling stat boosting items in the 3rd city

Last edited:

stuck in the 3rd persons head. wants a 3 digit code. in the town south of the starting town

*edit* nevermind i'm a dumbass who can't read apparently.

Is there a way to fix the sounds? All the sounds are way louder than the heroines voice...

mmm look interesting ^^, will test it, thx for the link

that another game that use YEP plugin, for those that use my patcher, dont forget to activate the option to ignore outofbox text

e786679ea3.png

that will take care of the multi repetition in choice box ^^

It doesn't look to be working. I ran the installation several times but it keeps counting that damned clock.

It doesn't look to be working. I ran the installation several times but it keeps counting that damned clock.
a clock ?

that option if for the repetition in the name/choice/dialog outofbox from YEP plugin, not for a clock :x

*didnt' have time to play the game* i did'nt see a clock, can you send me a save where we see that clock ^^ ? *lazy*

i'm working on a new "bloc" reconition for the next update of my patcher (for golden scientist and one another :p), and high chance that i will be able to add something so we will be able to take care of things like a clock repetition or other things like that with it :) )

so how u guys reading the text with that repeating clock?
-_-

a clock ?

that option if for the repetition in the name/choice/dialog outofbox from YEP plugin, not for a clock :x

*didnt' have time to play the game* i did'nt see a clock, can you send me a save where we see that clock ^^ ? *lazy*

i'm working on a new "bloc" reconition for the next update of my patcher (for golden scientist and one another :p), and high chance that i will be able to add something so we will be able to take care of things like a clock repetition or other things like that with it :) )

The clock/countdown timer appears when you leave the church after the tutorial dungeon. It's apparently gives you money every time it hits zero.

so... any way to hook the game without the clock repeating on the the hooker?

If you're using TA you can solve the problem by filtering the numbers and the dots to no text using substitutions.

I have no idea what to do in this game. I talked to everyone in the first town but I cant seam to advance further. I can exit it can go to the map but it wont let me enter the other areas.

so... any way to hook the game without the clock repeating on the the hooker?
yop ^^

i make something realy fast, that will be inclued in the newt patcher update, with more config available :p

copy those file in the game folder (overwriting the existing) (dont use that on another game! ^^)

things have changed a little concerning cliploger, you dont have to launch it manualy now, the game will launch it himself with the game.exe (you can close/open cliploger anytime IG with the F6 button)

Last edited:

Just a question but what are you using to translate RPGMV games? Chiitrans Lite does not work with them (I have tried) it cannot seem to capture any text in the window.

Just a question but what are you using to translate RPGMV games? Chiitrans Lite does not work with them (I have tried) it cannot seem to capture any text in the window.

person above you had made rpg mv hooker, use his patcher to hook the text and chiitrans or vn to translate it

you cant directly hook a MV game with chiitrans or VNR, you will need to use a "in between" program for that

look in my signature for that ^^

for this game (the patcher is not up to fate for this one), get the .zip i give in my previous post, and copy the files in it in the game folder

all you have to make after, that to launch the game, you will see a new windows pop with the game "cliploger", all the game text will pop in that windows

you will have to hook chiitrans lite on the cliploger windows (and not the game windows) in lstrlenW 571d UTF-16
that all :p

Not sure what triggers different endings.

Last edited:

what does the clock even do?
still at 10 minutes, also does lewd stat ever do something?

2 users already answered yet again the same question

I have no idea what to do in this game. I talked to everyone in the first town but I cant seam to advance further. I can exit it can go to the map but it wont let me enter the other areas.

You have to go to the child's brain after his parents left the pub. After I've done that I got north way open.
Some time ago there was this question about Yellow City, but it's gone now. I also would like to know what to do. After getting into the church I cannot progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back