What's new

RPG RPG Maker [H O T (kari)] FRONTLINE CRIMINALS -処女囚達の最も危険な最前線- (RJ220932)

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Lets see how it rolls out. That branching thing someone mentioned made me interested.
Sorry that was me...
Picking wrong choice will make the girl leave you permanently but they doesnt effect the story
Yes there multiple ending but the main path is the same....
The ending is with the girl who stayed with u till the end or you can pick the npc like the princess or shopkeeper.
Appearently i missed 1 girl, which from the choice at the very begining in prologue so im kinda redoing this again to see if there harem route.
Edit: there is harem ending and its greyed out for me cuz of that 1 girl

Yes there new game+ which u can go again from begining once u finish 1 of the ending.

PS: thanks on the word puzzle list, make my life soo much easier

Edit2: Still missing on how to get the girl from prologue on 2nd playtrough (the 1 when u sleep at the inn)
there seem a bug when u go to new game+ and see the prologue again, for some reason 1 of the event (toilet) didnt pop and you will be permanently stuck - the only way to use new game+ is to skip prologue

Last edited:

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
il wait for a full save >< to troublesome

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
@Altrius why are you sorry about this ,)

Okay, about the wrong choices. I didnt played much yesterday but on the second time you went to the "Gate" after the Boss that pink haired girl left me because it was too dirty? for her. Mud or Dirt got caught up in her clothes so she left me.
I never had a indicator though, or choice, which would had prevented this. Is she gone for good or is this a temporary thing?
Edit: I literally just needed to play the next mission to get her back xD (Second Choice)

Also that toilet bug is even there in your first Playthrough. I was lucky because I saved before entering the Toilets. The only thing that fixed that was to leave the Gap in your first visit and then going there after the second Mission wich lets you enter the Gap to peek on the Girls.
Only then can you enter and exit freely. Dont know if this was also your bug.

Last, how do I know which ending (Girl) I get?
Do I get a choice prompt before heading to the End or is it always the Girl with the most Affection? That could be a bit difficult because as I noticed they get even Points after Fights so yeah.

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
There will be a choice on ending girl so affection doesnt matter other than to trigger their starting event...

The toilet bug i mention in new game+ is:
when u start the game and explore the place with alot ! sign, the toilet 1 just wasnt there, and the game want you to explore everything...
This will make u stuck and unable to go on.

also about the girl leaving u permanently in party:
When u pick the wrong choice in their event, the affection on their name usually become ---
also my guess the wrong choice will also stop their event to proceed even further so i kinda test save scuming here..

The 1 i remember on these important choice (tried to be vague so not spoiling)
That pink girl at night in prison - have a talk with her / later when she seduce u pick take resposinisility
blue hair asasin girl - pick let her fight / then when she asking for advice pick u will hear it (2nd choice)
the priest - later when she "temporary" left party and visit her jail, dont remove her from combat team (for about 2-3 day) then event will continue
clumsy girl - just have a talk with her when she wanted to leave..
hikimori girl - force her to have bath

also remember to shop everyday (atari girl) this will trigger event...

PS: i give up on finding how to recruit the thief girl you meet at prologue for harem ending, so if anyone found her please tell me >.<
and i got all the CG other than that 1 girl

Last edited:

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Alright, will test that out then.

Also I noticed that after a Fight in the Affection Points Screen there is one that has your mentionend "---". So I guess I will get another member along the Way? (Maybe that crazy Chick with Shark tooth that joined the Squad but cant be taken as a active Battle Member?)

Other than that I will keep my eyes open for that Thief Girl.

Edit: What function does that Kill yourself Ability have? I mean I get it that it could be for a Game Over Rape but right now I only get regular Game Over Screens xD

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Edit: What function does that Kill yourself Ability have? I mean I get it that it could be for a Game Over Rape but right now I only get regular Game Over Screens xD
When facing ~Guards in the later half of the game, you can get GOR (or ROL? haven't got there, this is from the scene hint) from them, and differ based on which girl you've romanced.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The "---" u mention is the thief girl i been talking about....
as for GoR there will be 1 when you reach 11-14 floor i think, the unit that will get the scene seem to be randomly picked 1 out of the 3 frontliner.

PS: The thief girl totaly never appear again in my playtrough, so i wonder if there some choice or place to trigger her to appear...
I know the girl is the 1 you see in prologue cuz she is 1 of the girl in the game cover, and her scene list is in the same row as the book of the prologue scene inside reminiscent room

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Ah okay, it seems the Game is far from over. Got several hours now into it and never once fought the Guards. But at this point I romanced every Girl, ah well I will test it out then.
Thanks for the heads up.

@ Altrius
I gut the Thief Girl after day 26. She is then introduced and joins your Squad as a active Battle Member.
As on how to unlock her....I dont know. I just played the Game. Means, kill every Enemy on the Map, do events with the Girls and so on.
In the Prologue I decided to give her Money (third Choice) so maybe this is it?

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Hmm thats strange....
I know 1 of the girl appear in day 26th, she like emotionless girl type (spoiler reason)
But never the thief girl....

I know i made mistake on my 1st playtrough on the money part, but it should be fine on 2nd playtrough....
Guess i will try replaying it again, if i skip story and already know the choice i should be able to clear it in 2hr top

Edit:
@Lucratio
Ok she appear at day 27, so it seem this game new game+ have alot of bug >.>
i speed run trough the game atm so far took me 1 hr playtime to hit day 27... lets get all these CG (and that last harem route story !! been anoyed how i missed a girl due to wrong choice in prologue where u can even skip it -.- )

Last edited:

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Title: FRONTLINE CRIMINALS (already in English)

JP tagline/subtitle: 処女囚達の最も危険な最前線
Transliteration: Shojoshuu-tachi no Saimo Kiken na Saizensen
Translation: The Most Dangerous Frontline for the Virgin Criminals

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Someone start that juicy translator thread already.

Granberia_

Lurker
Reputation score
Hello!, can someone post some of the numbers for the second locked door?, I don't speak japanese...

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Hello!, can someone post some of the numbers for the second locked door?, I don't speak japanese...
As already mention in 1st page.... the number will keep changing every retry
use the webpage given there to solve it

YurixBoyka

Reputation score
I have a problem with this RPG is called: FRONTLINE CRIMINAL -処女囚達の最も危険な最前線-
Link is:

hot.jpg

the problem is that what I'm playing but I'm stuck at the part where I have to put in a code but it is in kanji and I can not move from there or return there in a few words I'm fucked up that unlocks that door but not as because it's not handling the japanese barely know the basics to play this type of games, you know of any guide or someone I could give the save data full 100% of the game would appreciate it much, because I really don't know what else to do because I find nothing more than the CG but I want to have them within the game but to do this deal with the data or pass it on and I can not pass it unfortunately due to lack of knowledge of the language more than anything because the game is easy to play, if anyone knows of any guide or save data would be very grateful.