What's new

ADV RPG Maker [ H:O:T(仮)] 超異世界正義婦警マリーヌ -スケベ精子逮捕完了!- (RJ209873)

tiago

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
so this game will be a litle hhard :)))) im already stuck on the 1st door on the game :))) anyone can help?

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Guys, most of these door codes are randomly generated, and there are a lot of them, you either go read demidemon's guid,e on how to solve them yourself, on the first page or you better stop playing, because no one can randomly help you randomly answer with random numbers.

OP
F

fedefyr2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
So thoose two pink...unicorn..lions? in the ice cave. Any suggestions on how to beat them? Any gear that lets you cheese them?

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
This looks great, I've not saw anything by this dev before. Do they have any other games out which happen to be translated? Would love to check them out.

OP
F

fedefyr2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
So i think i am the last town, did the barmaid slave outfit quest, but now im stuck. The old man (blacksmith?) in the most southern town seems to be the one i have to talk to, but he says something about "level 40" i think. And after a good grinding im level 40, but alas, nothing happens.

OP
F

fedefyr2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
BUMP! Anyone have any idea where to go?

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Proceed to the dungeon in the SE of town, then come back to it just before the end of the last dungeon (have to be lv40+ at that point).

Last edited:

Sindeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score
can someone please provide a full.save? ( i think the file global.rpgsave is the one responsible for scene unlocks)

Helller6

Lurker
Reputation score
does anyone know the number code for ice cave? I stopped at it and cant seem to get past it... any help is appreciated.

Umero

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
You know what this game has taught me? You guys should be using chiitrans2 because it's the best translator. Most words get highlighted so you hover over it to see its hiragana and English meaning. For all those people having trouble with the doors, the numbers and words are literally right there like, "please enter the number eight hundred seventy-two." Your lives would be so much easier with Chiitrans. I does seem like it the dev intentionally did it just to hinder people like us though...

demidemon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
You know what this game has taught me? You guys should be using chiitrans2 because it's the best translator. Most words get highlighted so you hover over it to see its hiragana and English meaning. For all those people having trouble with the doors, the numbers and words are literally right there like, "please enter the number eight hundred seventy-two." Your lives would be so much easier with Chiitrans. I does seem like it the dev intentionally did it just to hinder people like us though...
any idea about the gate that says sth like avoid animals, closing the door with chittin(?) translator doesnt help there at all...

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Ok... the gate that a random number generator is pissing me off...
I'm positive that I'm typing the correct numbers... It's just not working -.-

Dashboard320

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ok... the gate that a random number generator is pissing me off...
I'm positive that I'm typing the correct numbers... It's just not working -.-

That might help

Basically got past all doors, well all except for the one in the place that unlocks at level 40. 40 is a bit of a grind so haven't bothered with it

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
So... before I jump into save files, I'd like people to check if I'm doing anything wrong with the numbers:

I appreciate the feedback in advance.

darkline81

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So... before I jump into save files, I'd like people to check if I'm doing anything wrong with the numbers:

I appreciate the feedback in advance.
I got 2154 from that.

にせん (2) ひゃく (1) ごじゅう (5) よん (4)

But maybe I'm wrong.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
huh? But according to DemiDemon's post, he said the following:
note that if one of the large number like ひゃく is skiped, it could mean that digit is zero

If ひゃく means hundreds, before there's nothing else. Doesn't this mean that it's 0 hundreds?

Edit* Ok, I decided to take the risk and went with 2154 and it worked. So, apparently when there's no digit it's number 1 by default. That's where I was wrong.

Last edited:

suiton

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So I beat this game but there's no CG unlock at the end? what gives? did I select the wrong option?

If anyone has a full save, please post it!