What's new

VN/TEXT [ H:O:T(仮)] 境界線の聖女達-背徳の街の物語- RJ122899

Prototype909

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
DL site link - dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ122899.html

According to the info has 600 CGs, 60 scenes and 30 endings with voice acting. Might be good I guess. Game is 1 gig, I assume most of it is the fact that there's VA work. Probably promising if you have a nun/virgin fetish too.

Last edited:

lord_toker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: 境界線の聖女達-背徳の街の物語-

Anyone got link?

OP
Prototype909

Prototype909

Reputation score

It'll probably be a few weeks before we see links unless someone buys it

settlers

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

found one

I have not check to see if this is fake or not and I won't due the links are not in my favour but I will look out for any more links

Last edited:
U

Ulmf14

found one

anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-%5B131010%5Dboundary-saints-tales-sin-city-%E5%A2%83%E7%95%8C%E7%B7%9A%E3%81%AE%E8%81%96%E5%A5%B3%E9%81%94-%E8%83%8C%E5%BE%B3%E3%81%AE%E8%A1%97%E3%81%AE%E7%89%A9%E8%AA%9E-158862/

I have not check to see if this is fake or not and I won't due the links are not in my favour but I will look out for any more links
Have fun trying to download from those links.

thswherizat

Reputation score

Oh man, that looks like BrabusterSystem. I like his work.

averytimson

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

mega.co.nz/#!CAIk2CgR!Aky-Vg8TW44UsTEeISv1oDe-g5gunuHcdMUD9T0vPpY

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

i really need a guide aboyut that game

i noticed like your lvl and money and stats pass over to a new game once start again yet i dont have any idea why or how is happening

also seems to get events really need to run it an insane quantity of times yet for some reason lately all my stats reset everytime i start the game so i am rather confused

can someone give a walkthrough once can ? plz haha

tontje

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

are you guy/girl/monster/plant ? curious about what you have to do.

karmapowered

Lurker
Reputation score

Google translate seems to hint at male for main character.

Man destined to wake up in the Garden of immorality ( main character )*Hero who lost their memories in the community life of the Sisters*Fate go on behalf of the various by its decisions in various events*Man both proud to advance the righteous way in the selection as soon as*You get used to the despicable man who will do as long as the evil*The encounter and separation of the various people in the city of churches*Do you welcome the kind of ending ?*The seeding intravaginal ejaculation Sister*Class of tricked naive Sister*All virgin ! Sister or take away each and every hymen*Either to all non- virgin at once*Daily intravaginal ejaculation !*I defile the saint in various places in the church*The dirty aggressively saint seen in the look of respect to all of the city !*The lesson of the innocent apprentice Sister*The sex slave Sister to be tormented by trauma who lost parents*Let me gang-raped by the men hired a Sister of sub- human suffering feud with people*The sanctions baggage ○ blood sister who suffer from power cursed have of their own*Also pure root of course*Harlem is also the root of all Sister !*Also five consecutive loss of virginity ?*People from all involved in the various churches also other people*General store hostess of plump body*Shop girl to invite the mischief of armed shop*Intruder in a dream*Slime you got the intelligence to the conversation hero emerged from the darkness*Woman officer to masturbating violently in the chapel*Herb nurses fucked hero in a strange event in the forest*VIP room of the secret of the only hero with a killing in the gambling ...*Events And more*Individual end too many !*60 or more kinds scene recalls ! ( Including differential ) CG600 sheets and more erotic !*More than 30 kinds ! Ending there voice of course !*It is a rich erotic game which can play a whole bunch !

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

haha ok i finally understand how to keep money and stats un touched every restart . yet so far ive done the game around 33 times already and i just cannot get more than 38% gallery

really complicated. seems certain choices need to be done after talking with other npcs in the right special 1 choice in several days afters and those quite hard since 1 choice made in day 3 cannot help you get a scene in day 20 and so haha god il wait for a 100% save if someone make it good luck !

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

60% of the scenes unlocked. Probably won't progress much further since I'm getting bored of this game. :p

Location of the save file for me was (Your Username)\AppData\境界線の聖女達-背徳の街の物語-

AppData is a hidden folder.

Attachments

Last edited:

Lerianis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

60% of the scenes unlocked. Probably won't progress much further since I'm getting bored of this game. :p

Location of the save file for me was (Your Username)\AppData\境界線の聖女達-背徳の街の物語-

AppData is a hidden folder.
Wonderful images but man.... game is overly complex for anyone who is not a native Japanese reader.

lord_toker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Yea, I tried the game a few times and I have no idea as to what is going on. After a couple of game overs I only managed to unlock 3 scenes. How are you suppose to go about playing this?

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

From what I played (and cheated, sorry game!)
It's like a... It's more accurate to say a H game with a hell of a RNG system to it. You have stats: Life force, magic force, dexterity, strength, etc and so on, where the events in the city (and out?) are heavily determined by them, thus why when you get any ending you keep the stats you get. It's more of a multiple choice grindfest, and chiitrans2 (or something similar) really, -really- helps with what decision does, or even leads to what. :confused:

seiryux

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It seems like the only RNG is from certain unimportant night time events like the bar or finding money. The rest occur on certain days, daytime ones do too. For example, if you want to start Shiera's(forgot her name and probably butchered it) events you need to pick the top option on the first day or you miss out. Some events have stat checks, but they're pretty easy to meet if you just focus on quickly building stats when you first start playing. Some events require you to be good/bad as well, which you can achieve through events, helping people or rampaging around the city. If you start too many chains, you might skip over an event and break that chain.

The problem is that it can be really damn tricky to trigger the events you want. I've gotten a good & bad ending for every sister except the elf,(don't have any of hers, always ends at the monster with the spikes in it) and two bad ones for the head sister. But looking at the DLSite page theres events that include all or groups of the sisters and I have absolutely no idea how you start those. I've tried so many different combinations of event chains and its been fairly fruitless. Theres even two characters on dlsite I haven't seen, the short blue haired lady with the tie and the long blue haired lady with the low cut blouse. I also have no idea what to do with that pink haired warrior you can fight around day 23, every option leads to nothing.

Currently stuck at 61% completion and its getting frustrating to find more. I'm assuming most of them are some combination of being evil and triggering the right events but I sure don't know which ones.

Seeker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm at 74% in CG and 77% in Scene Replay. I know the feeling you have on the Purple hair Elf Sister, I'm getting the same results as you. As for the harem ending, using google translation, we can only go to that route after we get all the good endings for all the sisters.

I'll assume the following:

(The short blue haired lady with the tie) I think she's the one from the gambling area. Just keep gambling away and hope you win the lucky jackpot.
Good or evil doesn't matter here.

(Long blue haired lady with the low cut blouse) She shows up with the yellow loli that pees from turn 9's event. When you see her a second time, you have to choose the 3rd choice (around turn 11-15 forgot) and wait until she shows up with the lady . You know you did it right if the loli shows up at nightmare talking about something.
You have to be GOOD here, NO EVIL CHOICES!

As for the pink warrior, you have to beat her twice and spare her. Around turn 26-29, she will drug you for an event. (You need crap stats in order for the event to play out.)

Last edited:

Plate

Demon Girl
Reputation score

H:O:T put up a guide for getting the endings for that dark elf, but thing the is... I can't figure out how to get the options he put down when turn 20 comes around. If anyone can tell me what "周回数5周以上で発生" is supposed to mean, that'd be awesome.

基本的な攻略はすでにブログで書きましたが
問い合わせが多かったイングドゥの攻略について少し書きます
(攻略記事自体が嫌いな方は読まないでくださいませ)

イングドゥはイベントの開始ターンがシスター達の中でもっとも遅く
そのためその時点で発生してるイベントに邪魔され
フラグが立たないことが多いと思われます

ですので基本ですが
「狙ったイベントがあるなら他のイベントは発生させない」
が大事になります

具体的な攻略では

①ターン16(昼)発生
「おいおい・・・」を選択で②へのフラグ

②ターン18(昼)発生(選択肢なし)

③ターン20(昼)発生
「イングドゥの様子が気になる」*周回数5周以上で発生

「正気を取り戻させる」

④へ

「あのモンスターを助けれるのか?」

悪ルートへ

<善ルート後半>
④ターン23(朝)発生*善心>悪心および悪心0で発生
⑤ターン25(朝)発生*善心>悪心および悪心0で発生→エンディング

<悪ルート後半>
ターン21(夜)
ターン23(朝)
ターン26(昼)*悪心>善心で発生→エンディング

Seeker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think it's impossible to get the dark elf sister now if we have version 1.00. They seem to want us to get version 1.02 of the game in order to get the dark elf due to some flag triggering issues.