What's new

RPG [神乳] ハーレムファンタジー この世を救うは善か悪 / Harem Fantasy (RJ178610)

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Harem Fantasy (RJ178610)

Downloading now. Thank you, sir. :)
It's worked, huh? Glad to help. Now I can sleep.

By the way, be sure to save often since the game sometimes crashes randomly.

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

It's worked, huh? Glad to help. Now I can sleep.

By the way, be sure to save often since the game sometimes crashes randomly.
Yup, it works! Thanks alot!

Magnum

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know what the Magic Books do?
And I'm kinda lost after the pirates part. I don't know where I should go with the boat.

Sinclair

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anyone know how to trigger night events? got 5 fragments still cant trigger at beginner town inn or tower town inn

sonata-s

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Aw dang yes, more games with ridiculously busty girls. (they are the best)

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So how exactly do you level up the different jobs.

goku88

Reputation score

here if someone want Mega: mega.nz/#!eQJUDLjA!SIiZ6L7RD3Ihw_eUBZVMTiKhtWLLz3qgB5EkY_cPmVU

sonata-s

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So does the morality system have much impact?

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I don't think I will ever understand the appeal of insanely hugenormonstrous...chests. *cough*

Shame, really, because it seems that much effort was put into creating quality art in this.

sonata-s

Sex Demon
Reputation score

You can't truly explain our love for insanely large breasts, it's primal and pure.

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Exhentai cg set is up.

https://exhentai.org/g/959822/c7ea432fcc/

lord_toker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

One of the endings shows all the girls with pink empty eyes. I assume that is the evil ending. Is there any confirmation of mind control in this game? Also, it only shows one girl pregnant at the end. Can you get multiple pregnancies?

Zetra

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is someone here stuck on the Tower part with the Nun? I really don't know what to do on that tower! I go to the top but no story progress! There is some kinda of an door on the 3rd floor to be opened but she simple don't open i don't even know if it is necessary to open the door to proceed on something! Can someone explain what i need to do to beat the tower dugeon?

reije

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Any save? this game have NG+ ? the farm is real for exp :mad:

Takito

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Close to the quality of Mature Quest in art style,and yet,no battle rape
No GoR
Fights are annoying and all over the place without an ability to leave them
Farm,so much farm.
Sniff.
I want Mature Quest 2 T_T

Sinclair

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Lol farm so much lvl to progress story and now, quest flag broke unable to continue in story

Zetra

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This game will probaly, no! Definitely will get an fix bug patch real, Real soon! I was not even trying and i found some pretty nasty bugs! One of them is the fact that sometimes your game will just crash for no reason! I don't know why! He will do it because he feels like crashing! (I'm Still stunk on the Nun quest in the Tower by the way! I will thank any help!)

I feel like, i am not even close to half way through the game, but from what i see thus far, it is like an old final fantasy type of game! You have the classes you have the annoying gingatic level of encounter rate, you have the need for grind if you want to survive through simple things, etc, etc, etc! And i think this is plus! An good thing to this game! Why? Well if he really wants to try to "emulate" the old Rpg style he definitely have my approval for complete his objective, but then again the bugs and the constatly fact that "Whitout an guide you cannot complete this game" way of old RPG games, makes this game kinda of pushing your nerves, but aside from that the tools that they gave to you are amazing! I was surprised that you can use the auto non stop battle from games like Chrono Trigger (DON'T USE THIS MODE! Is completely unbalanced!) You have the skill system working to any class that you want to, only needing to equip it. (Kinda like Bravely Default!) So yeah this games has a lot of good things about it, unfortionally his bad things are annoying enough to make you don't care about the good things.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

HARK, Y'ALL WHO SAID THIS GAME'S BATTLE IS TEDIOUS BECAUSE THERE'S NO WAY TO RUN!!!!

You could, really. You just need to push cancel button when the battle started. The option to run will appear. This is actually like the other RPG games where a battle starts with Fight and Run option, but it skipped to the first character's command

Icehaku

Lurker
Reputation score

Looks like the guy learned how to make games from Shadowcore or something. When you unpack the files, there's a ton of leftover stuff from Shadowcore. Unfortunately, I don't think there's any NTR in this game :(