What's new

ACT [ハチハチダヌキ/HachiHachiDanuki] erozld (RJ359093)

coco008

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
So i beat the first boss (giant goblin or something), got the potion to push boulders, and unlocked the underground (slums?) area.
Where am i supposed to go next?
Deceptively the underground area requires you to perform a dash jump, but the game doesn't even tell you the game has a dash so it looks and feels like you got trapped.
But yeah, you just HOP on top of that shit. I forgot what the dash button was XD

SirDregan

Reputation score
How, Is there a way to remove the damage scenes, to enjoy only the sexscenes?
Its a bit annoying, if the scenes are always swaping every seconds

sumiyako

Reputation score
Deceptively the underground area requires you to perform a dash jump, but the game doesn't even tell you the game has a dash so it looks and feels like you got trapped.
But yeah, you just HOP on top of that shit. I forgot what the dash button was XD
dang i stuck on that area too, and can't find area you point at, damn iam stuck XD

dang i stuck on that area too, and can't find area you point at, damn iam stuck XD
nvm i figure it out re reading this forum XD

TempAccount1231513

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Permanent ban.
Steam version is out guys. Anyone can share?

BibittyBop

Reputation score
The save files really are too large. The original post says to put them in resources/saves, but I grabbed these from AppData/Local so put them in there. My folder name in Local matched the game's folder name. Save 1 is a pure run and Save 2 is 100% treasures and items. For v1.2.6.