What's new

ACT [ はいぱーじぇねらる ] GIL~巨大昆虫研究所~ RJ201168

Status
Not open for further replies.

deathwing25

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: GIL~巨大昆虫研究所~

how you al make the insects rape you? and wich version its on it?

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

how you al make the insects rape you? and wich version its on it?
There's no rape in the demo. The version available from various file sharing sites is 1.01.

Version 1.02 is already out on Booth.

Looks like v1.02 (still pending on dlsite) improves lighting at high graphics settings (I think),
as well as some splash/water particles during sex,
and mouse control (right-click+drag, right-click+scroll, right-click+left-click)
It also adds japanese signs pointing to various locations,
as well as a big "NEXT AREA" at the boundary to where you need to go to progress.
It also fixes the bug that prevents some people from picking things up.

GrandMasterMing

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If you guys want a decensor, I made a working one here and might have slightly changed the skin color while I was testing.

www64.zippyshare.com/v/DPPAVn1m/file.html

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If you guys want a decensor, I made a working one here and might have slightly changed the skin color while I was testing.

www64.zippyshare.com/v/DPPAVn1m/file.html
Mind sharing how you did it? I'm new to all this, tried messing with the shared asset files and even checked through the dlls for stuff but there's very little info/tutorials I can find for this kind of stuff. Mosiac censorship is too rare in English games I guess. I think when I tried removing stuff from the 1st asset file, the game broke. I tried modifying the file in the 0 asset and managed to change some stuff, but it made it seem like the censor was built in.

When I delete stuff in to the shared asset 1, the file bloats to 33mb (The size of shared asset 0). Your file has mosaicfield removed and the file size is normal though.

Your asset 1 file doesn't have extra path ids like mine. It shows the files in asset 0 and asset 1. Guess that explains the 33mb, so do I just have to erase all the extra shit? Lol. Your uncensor doesn't even work for me. You on version 1.01?

Last edited:

GrandMasterMing

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Mind sharing how you did it? I'm new to all this, tried messing with the shared asset files and even checked through the dlls for stuff but there's very little info/tutorials I can find for this kind of stuff. Mosiac censorship is too rare in English games I guess. I think when I tried removing stuff from the 1st asset file, the game broke. I tried modifying the file in the 0 asset and managed to change some stuff, but it made it seem like the censor was built in.

When I delete stuff in to the shared asset 1, the file bloats to 33mb (The size of shared asset 0). Your file has mosaicfield removed and the file size is normal though.

Your asset 1 file doesn't have extra path ids like mine. It shows the files in asset 0 and asset 1. Guess that explains the 33mb, so do I just have to erase all the extra shit? Lol. Your uncensor doesn't even work for me. You on version 1.01?
Yeah, I have to update to 1.02, but the main concept is to not remove the mosaic, because unity then replaces the missing reference with pink. How I did this was just mess with the parameter so that the BlockSize is at a very small value, meaning that the mosaic was still there, but so small that its not visible.

Turns out I uploaded the wrong file, my bad. (still can't post links yet)
The first file just changes the skin tone to an unnoticeably lighter tone.

www5.zippyshare.com/v/z7RrbsRH/file.html

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, I have to update to 1.02, but the main concept is to not remove the mosaic, because unity then replaces the missing reference with pink. How I did this was just mess with the parameter so that the BlockSize is at a very small value, meaning that the mosaic was still there, but so small that its not visible.

Turns out I uploaded the wrong file, my bad. (still can't post links yet)
The first file just changes the skin tone to an unnoticeably lighter tone.

www5.zippyshare.com/v/z7RrbsRH/file.html
Ah, I thought I tried that too but it made her crotch black instead. Guess I'll try messing with it a bit more now. I wanna be able to do this for future games.

Edit: Got it, thanks! I was closer than I thought. I think the first time I made the block size 0 instead of 1. Knowing the game automatically replaces missing stuff with that pink glowing helps a lot. A thread I read from googling made it seem like it was just something blocking stuff that needed to be removed. The pussy isn't very attractive, but it helps the dicks/penetration anyways. New skill get.

Last edited:

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Thanks for all the work on the decensor guys!
Although in its present state I don't think this one is deserving of all that effort...lol

I would say it is a very nice concept of proof, or demo of sorts, as of now. She looks nice, the controls -as many have mentioned- are quite fluid for the most time.
If the author won't add a shitload of content to it later, I would have to be inclined to say that it definitely is not worth it, though. I mean it is literally the very same motions for the girl, just with different...erm...partners (two...).

Also, is it just me, or is it very badly optimized? Even when not in full screen it makes my graphics card almost melt, on full screen I actually got a safety power down, mid-game. Also, after turning the lights on, the FPS drops down into single digits! xD
Well, maybe it is v1.01 specific.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks for all the work on the decensor guys!
Although in its present state I don't think this one is deserving of all that effort...lol

I would say it is a very nice concept of proof, or demo of sorts, as of now. She looks nice, the controls -as many have mentioned- are quite fluid for the most time.
If the author won't add a shitload of content to it later, I would have to be inclined to say that it definitely is not worth it, though. I mean it is literally the very same motions for the girl, just with different...erm...partners (two...).

Also, is it just me, or is it very badly optimized? Even when not in full screen it makes my graphics card almost melt, on full screen I actually got a safety power down, mid-game. Also, after turning the lights on, the FPS drops down into single digits! xD
Well, maybe it is v1.01 specific.
Yeah, sadly even if the uncensor is possible, most devs seem to slack on the goodies, knowing the censor will just block off all the detail anyways. It's pretty rare that pussy/dicks are "worth" the uncensor under the mosaic. Still happy I figured out how to do it. Maybe I'll look into 3d modeling next...

It's a little laggy for me too, especially when just starting a new game. It seems to get a bit better once the initial loading is done. Hope this gets a lot of updates, I am looking forward to it with the insect/bestiality and the uniqueish concept. Atm it feels like a demo and I obviously had trouble advancing. I'll probably wait a while for updates before checking this out again though.

Last edited:

GrandMasterMing

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

And for anyone that's interested, out of my own leisure, I wrote a quick cheat menu for absolutely no reason.

(My god let me post images already.)

Enjoy.

Attachments

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Ah, I thought I tried that too but it made her crotch black instead. Guess I'll try messing with it a bit more now. I wanna be able to do this for future games.

Edit: Got it, thanks! I was closer than I thought. I think the first time I made the block size 0 instead of 1. Knowing the game automatically replaces missing stuff with that pink glowing helps a lot. A thread I read from googling made it seem like it was just something blocking stuff that needed to be removed. The pussy isn't very attractive, but it helps the dicks/penetration anyways. New skill get.

So you have the data that removes the skirt? id like to use that so it stops glitching into the body and makes crawling look awkward.

R

R752

Games like this are the reason why hentai games are always pirated. Not worth anywhere near the money on dlsite. Lost potential as always.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So you have the data that removes the skirt? id like to use that so it stops glitching into the body and makes crawling look awkward.

For the info file did not read.
1 2 3 4 buttons are to remove clothes ^^

■操作方法
    W:奥へ移動
    A:左へ移動
    S:手前へ移動
    D:右へ移動
左クリック:アクション(扉を開ける/アイテムを拾う/使う)
 左シフト:ダッシュ
 スペース:ジャンプ(ダウンから復帰:長押し→離す→繰り返し)
左Ctrl:しゃがむ
    Q:回復アイテム使用

PageUp:視点上昇
 PageDown:視点下降
   Home:視点初期化

1:服表示切替
    2:服形状切替
    3:スカート表示切替
    4:下着表示切替
Operation method
W: Move backward
A: Move to the left
S: Move forward
D: Move to the right
Left click: action (open doors / pick up items / use)
Left shift: dash
Space: Jump (return from down: long press → release → repeat)
Left Ctrl: crouch
Q: Use recovery item

PageUp: rising point of view
PageDown: view point descent
Home: Initialization of viewpoint

1: Switch clothing display
2: Switch clothing shape
3: Switch skirt display
4: Switch underwear display

And for anyone that's interested, out of my own leisure, I wrote a quick cheat menu for absolutely no reason.
Very nice but without explanation where it should bring it a not at all XD

Last edited:
Reactions: XSI

GrandMasterMing

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Very nice but without explanation where it should bring it a not at all XD
Fair enough, though I did assume it would be general knowledge by now.

Thinking is nice.

Also I'm pretty sure I'm gonna follow this game even though it's very unfinished. But it being unfinished makes it a very open modding platform for me to add more things out of my own leisure.

Roanoke

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

1.02 has hit DLsite and could possibly help with performance issues some people are having.

-2017/05/31 Ver.1.02-
(※アップデート前のデータは引き継げないのでご注意ください)
汁飛沫表現を追加しました。
マウス感度、ズーム速度をゲーム中のEscメニュー→Optionから調整できるようになりました。
視点移動をマウス操作でできるようになりました。
施設内に施設案内看板を多数設置しました。
一部アイテムが拾えない不具合を修正しました。
処理が重い光源の数を減らしました。
Graphics qualityで4段階の画質(主に光源処理)を選べるようにしました。
Google translation

2017/05/31 Ver.1.02 -
(Please note that data before update can not be handed over )
Added juice splash expression .
Mouse sensitivity and zoom speed can now be adjusted from Esc menu → Option during game.
You can now move the viewpoint with the mouse operation.
We installed many facility information signboards in the facility.
Fixed a bug that some items could not be picked up.
Reduced the number of heavy light sources.
Graphics quality has made it possible to choose 4 levels of image quality (mainly light source processing).

Last edited:

AsXurian

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So I've waited a few days before asking to see if it'd pop up, and I'm thankful for the cheat mod.

But I've been wondering, is there any reason for me to download the v 1.02? and if so could someone upload a mega of it?

Fairly positive the update is just performance upgrades and Signs pointing where to go.

But I would still like to apologize for sending this back to the front of the thread listing when there is no conversation going on in it.

Dregonaus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well, i'd rather not play a game that just MELTS my graphics card. So i recommend waiting for version 1.02 or another one in the future.

DerpHurr

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Really isn't worth the time.
Completed the game in it's entirety, and the two insects have pretty much no difference between them.
There's only a few animations, front, back, and birthing.
Really a waste to try proceeding since you don't really get anything.

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score

Is it just me or the level 4 key is glitched and cannot be picked up?
Using version 1.01.

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is it just me or the level 4 key is glitched and cannot be picked up?
Using version 1.01.
I wouldn't say that it's glitched. It mainly matters as to what order you grab the key cards in. The first one that you're actually supposed to find is somewhere in A1. The second one is in B1 in one of the rooms where you access it with no need for a key card. I'm not sure if it was either in a locker room or in a room with a bunch of shelves. Third one should be in B2, and then the last one should be in A2. Once you find all of the key cards, you need to find a room in A2 which has a red switch; that red switch should be in the room near the windows. That red switch is also the one that opens up the big doorway leading to the outside.

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score

I wouldn't say that it's glitched. It mainly matters as to what order you grab the key cards in. The first one that you're actually supposed to find is somewhere in A1. The second one is in B1 in one of the rooms where you access it with no need for a key card. I'm not sure if it was either in a locker room or in a room with a bunch of shelves. Third one should be in B2, and then the last one should be in A2. Once you find all of the key cards, you need to find a room in A2 which has a red switch; that red switch should be in the room near the windows. That red switch is also the one that opens up the big doorway leading to the outside.
I have all keys so far... lvl 1, 2 and 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.