What's new

ACT [ はいぱーじぇねらる ] GIL~巨大昆虫研究所~ RJ201168

Status
Not open for further replies.

qwertqwer

Reputation score
Re: GIL~巨大昆虫研究所~

Are there other insects ? Or only the flies and the wasps?

Suranis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Are there other insects ? Or only the flies and the wasps?
Only flies and wasps, which is kinda sad.

I see this game as as almost perfectly shaped glass of wine, only thing is missing is the actual wine, you know... the content.
It's like everything is there and they kinda could not be arsed for more enemies or sth.
ITS HEARTBREAKING, it could be soo good >.<

... aww man, somethings always missing with the H-games.
Games have like a golden triforce of things that need to be done.
-Engine/Gameplay
-Graphic/Audio
-Content

And somehow h-game developer almost everytime miss out one (at least) one.
And I don't even give that much shit about the audio, just appreciate it when it's done right.

GrandMasterMing

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Was the double command intentional?
You're gonna have to expand on that. The cheat menu thing was just quickly thrown together for my own pleasure, so I can't guarantee that it'll work 100%

Only flies and wasps, which is kinda sad.

I see this game as as almost perfectly shaped glass of wine, only thing is missing is the actual wine, you know... the content.
It's like everything is there and they kinda could not be arsed for more enemies or sth.
ITS HEARTBREAKING, it could be soo good >.<
This.

I'll still follow this game and see where it goes. The insect market in 3D games is horribly low, so just about anything is appreciated, especially if its moddable.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

honestly i just hope this game opens the door for more games like this.
Insects are nice i guess but im sure theres other fetishes that could be done with this kind of 3d gameplay.

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score

This.

I'll still follow this game and see where it goes. The insect market in 3D games is horribly low, so just about anything is appreciated, especially if its moddable.
Did you not appreciate the Beelzebub scene in Monque?

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score

Care to enlighten me on what that would be, because I probably haven't seen it.
The fly girls from Monster Girl Quest... Couldn't find any CG of that, and to be honest, I've never seen anyone say anything good about that particular scene... so I guess it's for the best.
If you are really interested, you will have to play it yourself.

GrandMasterMing

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The fly girls from Monster Girl Quest... Couldn't find any CG of that, and to be honest, I've never seen anyone say anything good about that particular scene... so I guess it's for the best.
If you are really interested, you will have to play it yourself.
Yeah, I figured as much.

I've played Monmusu Quest before, but just haven't gotten far enough and eventually dropped. I should still have it on my system somewhere if it wasn't hit by the virus I got the other day.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I got bored.... REALLY bored.... so I built a family :cool::rolleyes::p
Some lines shouldn't bee crossed, you know?! I mean... Insect incest?! Really??
Shame on you! :p

GrandMasterMing

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You guys got v1.02? Been holding back on script modding the game while waiting for the new update.

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score

You guys got v1.02? Been holding back on script modding the game while waiting for the new update.
Here you go mod away!

I hope they add more insects later. There's so much empty space. Like he could have spiders on the ceiling in some of the rooms that string her up. Also some more animations like the one from parasite in city where the it grabs her from behind while shes still standing.

Attachments

GrandMasterMing

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here you go mod away!

I hope they add more insects later. There's so much empty space. Like he could have spiders on the ceiling in some of the rooms that string her up. Also some more animations like the one from parasite in city where the it grabs her from behind while shes still standing.
May your soul be blessed by the goddesses of animal ears and fluffy tails forever.

You may have destroyed my nonexistent plans for anything for the next two days, but you're doing god's work, thanks.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Knows who is where the memory is stored?

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I sensed someone mention me.

On a side note, the uncensore patch is not working with this version...
Doot doot. The new version seems to fix the card bug as well, ran in and tested the uncensor and the card bug real quick. New graphic settings seem to help the lag without reducing quality too. Back up your shared assets 0 file just in case, but it worked for me.

Uncensor for 1.02~

Attachments

Last edited:

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score

Doot doot. The new version seems to fix the card bug as well, ran in and tested the uncensor and the card bug real quick. New graphic settings seem to help the lag without reducing quality too. Back up your shared assets 0 file just in case, but it worked for me.
Hmmm.... this one worked.

The key I had issues with spawned in 2 places for some reason... first one in one of the classrooms where I couldn't pick it up, the second one was in a locker room and this one worked. After that the key in the classroom disappeared.

I met a bug while trying to screw around :V
If you get knocked over one of the beds and then try to crouch on it, this will happen.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.