What's new

RPG RPG Maker [hakkaku] テイル・アンダークラスト -ハスミと最後の7日間- / THE TALE OF UNDERCRUST ~The Last 7 Days of Hasumi~ (RJ212896)

WellIGuess

Reputation score
It's been some time since I played the game, but iirc the transformation that negates restraints and electric or plasma attacks should tide you through easily enough. Or...you know, if all else fails, just grind through it. :whistle:

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Where can I find the latest translation here? Sry, I´m bad at finding stuff . . . ^^*

XVIArc

Reputation score
I am having trouble with the DOS-00 boss at the lab. Would anybody care to help?
I tried to use a lot of shocking bullets and GAIN charge 2 keep hasumi from being restrained. Shock is only available for a few times(maybe 6?). Try UR best 2 destroy the arms and head first, never submit to any debuff. it sure is a difficlut battle, U dont have to fail on purpose in order 2 get the CG, it will unlock automatically 4U.

mick-heart

Reputation score
Is there a way to change the extension of the rpgmvo files into mp3 ? Or what do I need to read them? Thanks !

Mick2000

Reputation score
lot of game on RPGMV got encrypted as such, if you want to play it outside the game you need to decrypt it first.
look for RPGMV decrypter on google, there's plenty of them online.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
When I made my mods for this game, I used this site:

Alexanteri.Fi

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Can anyone share a 1.2.5 ver? i cant download the one that was posted a couple of pages earlier. Either the link's broken or something cause it leads to nothing.

blueinorb9

Reputation score
Before you fight the second boss, makes a detour to a hole in southwest. When you interact with it a parasite monster will jump out and initiate a fight with you.

You can interact with the hole for 3 times I think, and after that you can go down the hole and it'll be another map filled with it.

Randomperson2021

Reputation score
I sincerely apologise for the necro bump, but I have an issue. I’m on Day 5 and when I beat the Mirror image boss and go into the cutscene, it says: Error. Failed to load: audio/bgm/09%E3%80%80%E6%82%AA%E3%81%84%E5%A4%A2.ogg
Can anyone help me with this? Or do I need to reinstall the game? I’m using the translator patch. Most recent version.

Renestrae

Devious Succubus
Reputation score
I sincerely apologise for the necro bump, but I have an issue. I’m on Day 5 and when I beat the Mirror image boss and go into the cutscene, it says: Error. Failed to load: audio/bgm/09%E3%80%80%E6%82%AA%E3%81%84%E5%A4%A2.ogg
Can anyone help me with this? Or do I need to reinstall the game? I’m using the translator patch. Most recent version.
I don't know a fix either, sorry. But as a workaround you could reinstall just a copy of the game without the TL patch, transfer your save, beat that part in the unpatched version, save, then transfer that save back to the TL version. That's what I would try at least.

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
My best guess is that you weren't in Japanese locale when extracting/playing the game

Randomperson2021

Reputation score
My best guess is that you weren't in Japanese locale when extracting/playing the game
Alright, set my Local to Japan, redownloaded the game. reapplied the translation patch. Lets see how it goes.

I have MADE IT THROUGH! Thank you Jesus!