What's new

ACT [青色ハッキョウダイオード ] プリンセス・オブスィーン ~色欲に墜ちるエルフの姫~ (RJ197342)

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: RJ197342 (Princess Obscene)

I must be retarded. But how do you open the chests?

Edit: The chests can be opened by hitting them with any attack. But you must be standing in the right position. Some of the chests can only be hit from the front, and some from the sides. There's no easy way to tell as the chests all faces the same direction.

Last edited:

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Normal ending is .... normal, I guess ? So much normal it become a joke itself.

Cleared, clean, normal ending. Maybe the meter in upgrade utility have something to do with ending so I just pump up some weaponry and run through the whole thing.

Each animation and CG need to collect individually, clearing reward is ending related - nothing else.

Have fun.
I missed the last spell (although I did visit the tent). However, I have everything else upgrade to max and still got Good End, so upgrade meter has nothing to do with it.

Last boss was annoying since you need to hit her back with the ankh spell.

Anyway, how do you transform into the evil version?

Edit: Apparently, you get the last spell in NG+

Last edited:

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I missed the last spell (although I did visit the tent). However, I have everything else upgrade to max and still got Good End, so upgrade meter has nothing to do with it.

Last boss was annoying since you need to hit her back with the ankh spell.

Anyway, how do you transform into the evil version?

Edit: Apparently, you get the last spell in NG+
Every time you get a game over and continue, you get one charge of the transformation. Up to 3 at once, I believe. Unless you changed your key config, activating it should be the X key. Also, that last spell is the most powerful and it pierces just about everything. Downside is that it's a little thin and you have to aim it well, and also it's the most mana draining spell, using 15 points for every use. At least by that point, you'll probably have maxed out your mana count, and mana crystals are nearly everywhere, so you probably won't run out. I never did when I played on Zealot difficulty.

tentakuru

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

This was really good, I'm surprised it's not getting more attention.

I had a look at the artist's other work though, shame he's into guro because the animation and drawing in his games is top notch.

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score

While the gameplay is pretty weak, its mercifully short, but god damn the presentation and music is fucking great, the main menu and cg room music is top notch

facefull123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This was kinda boring. I liked his previous works too but this one just didn't click. Its also laughably easy, some spells are just broken and her transformation makes her invincible and is almost always available. The part where the "Big Dick" Goblin turns her into a jelly-onahole was hilarious though, now THATS a first.

If anyone has a 100% save I'd appreciate it. I'm somehow missing a lot of them so I don't see any point in uploading mine.
i beat it using the starter spell only, no upgrades. its laughably easy indeed

molitar

Lurker
Reputation score
I am stuck. first transformation how do you transform? Second in the mine there was a walled up door that I busted down went and collected the potions and chest there but the door was gone. How do I get out of that room?

283jdai

Reputation score

Alright, so I finally beat the game. Got all the CGs and played through every difficulty. First things first, I found out that there's a 100% save that comes with the game after I beat it, ironically enough. So those that do get it don't need to ask for saves. I was trying for a while to get one last CG, and it turns out that it was an game ending CG. There's 3 endings, and I think it depends on how many times you activated the, and I'm quoting the DLsite here, obSINity mode. I didn't test it too much, but to get the good ending you have to have activated it probably less than 10 times. Normal ending, I think between 10 and 20, and bad ending is more than 20, I think.

You unlock a harder difficulty when you beat the game for the first time called Zealot mode. It's...not that hard though. Especially when you're all beefed up on upgrades and also when you just speed past everything. You don't get anything for beating it though, except for a beach pic of the main character. Can't even see it in the CG viewer, which is weird. Speaking of weird...
What was interesting was that the heterochromia character from Depravia makes a return in this one too, though I didn't piece it together at first cause that game was a while ago. Another thing that's cool is that if you go for the good ending, there's an extra boss you have to fight which is that character's form she took as a boss in Depravia. However, even though I loved the animation she does when she defeats you, there's no Game Over CG for it, which I found rather disappointing. It kind of makes me wonder if they'll ever add a GO CG for it one day.
But yeah, overall I enjoyed this game. Even if I did do everything in 4 hours or so.
hey can you show me that beach picture?
i would be very thankful if you do so, i couldnt find it

Last edited: