What's new

ACT [青色ハッキョウダイオード ] プリンセス・オブスィーン ~色欲に墜ちるエルフの姫~ (RJ197342)

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: RJ197342 (Princess Obscene)

Isn't one of the mods there in AS doing that stuff? Posting games in parts and with links that make you go through ads, basicly taking advantage of us perverts.

He is a mod so he can ban anyone who calls him out on his bullshit and besides what he and we are doing is pirating hentai games so we really don't have any moral highground here. Abuse of position at least from moral perspective but there's no real rules against this corrupt behavior. Can't help it.

Anyway just gotta hope there's a torrent soon.
No there is some degree of moral ground. How many of us use links that give users viruses and malware? Because you are very likely to get malware trying to get stuff from Animesharing. That's my only grief with Anime Sharing. Also the mods here aren't jackasses and they certainly aren't doing the sharing AFAIK.

Okay I make no commitments yet but I'm considering links of the cryptic kind for this one over PM. DON'T PM YET, I'll make another edit if I'm ready and if its even allowed.
Edit: in 12 hours or so (I'm going to sleep while the downloads are going through. I'll have links ready. Don't PM me until then.

Last edited:

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Alright, so I finally beat the game. Got all the CGs and played through every difficulty. First things first, I found out that there's a 100% save that comes with the game after I beat it, ironically enough. So those that do get it don't need to ask for saves. I was trying for a while to get one last CG, and it turns out that it was an game ending CG. There's 3 endings, and I think it depends on how many times you activated the, and I'm quoting the DLsite here, obSINity mode. I didn't test it too much, but to get the good ending you have to have activated it probably less than 10 times. Normal ending, I think between 10 and 20, and bad ending is more than 20, I think.

You unlock a harder difficulty when you beat the game for the first time called Zealot mode. It's...not that hard though. Especially when you're all beefed up on upgrades and also when you just speed past everything. You don't get anything for beating it though, except for a beach pic of the main character. Can't even see it in the CG viewer, which is weird. Speaking of weird...
What was interesting was that the heterochromia character from Depravia makes a return in this one too, though I didn't piece it together at first cause that game was a while ago. Another thing that's cool is that if you go for the good ending, there's an extra boss you have to fight which is that character's form she took as a boss in Depravia. However, even though I loved the animation she does when she defeats you, there's no Game Over CG for it, which I found rather disappointing. It kind of makes me wonder if they'll ever add a GO CG for it one day.
But yeah, overall I enjoyed this game. Even if I did do everything in 4 hours or so.

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Hows the Ero to Guro/ryona in this. i loved Blood Rush so i'll probably play this anyway but i'm honestly hoping for More ryona then guro.

RogueTwilight

Demon Girl
Reputation score

There is a bit of a guide in the FAQ notes with the game this is what it says using google translate

· Bad end
Sari 's speech "Please give more souls"
"Sai Satisfaction degree" is green in the wisdom fig figure screen
Kill Rasubosu with the obsity used more than 5 times.
Or do not strengthen Lilia never and beat Rasubosu without "Sari Satisfaction".

· Normal end
Sili's line "This is fine"
"Sari Satisfaction" is green or yellow on the wisdom fig-screen
Kill Rasubosu with no obsity used less than once.

· Good end
Sari's line "It's wonderful"
"Sai Satisfaction degree" is in red state on wisdom's fig chart screen
Kill Rasubosu with no obsity used less than once.
The condition can be satisfied after the second week of "NEW GAME +".

Pretty much if you want a good ending don't use the "dark mode" or whatever its called by press the X button

The wisdom's fig is the bar on the upgrade page more souls you spend the more it fills up about 1/4 up it goes to yellow about 2/3 it goes red

If you don't get enough souls to get to red there is a new game + mode after finishing that keeps your souls and upgrades but your tranformation counter resets

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score

Its kinda feels small, short. But good.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hows the Ero to Guro/ryona in this. i loved Blood Rush so i'll probably play this anyway but i'm honestly hoping for More ryona then guro.
No guro in this game. Only ryona here is vore, and it's soft vore at that. I think I saw some bruises too, but nothing worse than that. Some of the rape scenes can look a bit rough, especially in that fig thing, but it's all pretty tame.

YandereKun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Almost $20 and no demo..? eh...

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

its a gig, jesus, what is the filler here then?

btw on nyaa
Most likely the animations. The game isn't the tiny 640x480 or 800x600 like most other games, its near 1920x1200.

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I was able to download the demo before the game got released but right now I can't see the link for the demo either. Weird.

By the way, you say there's good, neutral and bad endings but is the bad ending actually the "good" ending and good ending the "boring" ending? And how "good" is the neutral ending?

Also our prayers have been answered in the form of a cat sound.

hub63

Demon Girl
Reputation score

What is the condition for transformation? I press X, but nothing happens...

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

What is the condition for transformation? I press X, but nothing happens...
Get raped (basically die) and you get one charge of... transformation via pressing of the X button... once per rape.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I was able to download the demo before the game got released but right now I can't see the link for the demo either. Weird.

By the way, you say there's good, neutral and bad endings but is the bad ending actually the "good" ending and good ending the "boring" ending? And how "good" is the neutral ending?

Oh its already on torrents. Well I'm in the middle of making the link. Well I guess people can PM me but I mean torrent is way freaking better. ;)

blaster

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Normal ending is .... normal, I guess ? So much normal it become a joke itself.

Cleared, clean, normal ending. Maybe the meter in upgrade utility have something to do with ending so I just pump up some weaponry and run through the whole thing.

Each animation and CG need to collect individually, clearing reward is ending related - nothing else.

Have fun.

Fuana is cute

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sariel voice is just wrong...and I'm looking forward to it too...damn it...

Last edited:

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score

This was kinda boring. I liked his previous works too but this one just didn't click. Its also laughably easy, some spells are just broken and her transformation makes her invincible and is almost always available. The part where the "Big Dick" Goblin turns her into a jelly-onahole was hilarious though, now THATS a first.

If anyone has a 100% save I'd appreciate it. I'm somehow missing a lot of them so I don't see any point in uploading mine.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

This was kinda boring. I liked his previous works too but this one just didn't click. Its also laughably easy, some spells are just broken and her transformation makes her invincible and is almost always available. The part where the "Big Dick" Goblin turns her into a jelly-onahole was hilarious though, now THATS a first.

If anyone has a 100% save I'd appreciate it. I'm somehow missing a lot of them so I don't see any point in uploading mine.
I've already mentioned that the game comes with a 100% save already. It should be in the folder that has CG in it. Just take all the files in there and put them into the save folder.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I've already mentioned that the game comes with a 100% save already. It should be in the folder that has CG in it. Just take all the files in there and put them into the save folder.
Oops, didn't see that, thanks