What's new

Half-Female Assertive Games For a Friend

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
You're a part of the rape gang? I've checked your post history. Color me surprised.
We will definitely never be on the same frequency...
I have lifetime commitment to the NOHURTWOMEN SWAT team. And against violence, when not on even grounds. And anything one-sided irks me in general; which is why I'm careful not to bash my own opinions unto others. Most o' the time, anyway.

The long version is, assuming this friend is still a friend, you probably made him aware of some tastes he wasn't aware of.
So, I found it amusing that, afterwards, he suddenly has no intent to make you any wiser for your effort, and give you any feedback, hopefully helping you achieve a clearer vision of your own preferences. Is all.
Just another case of good will, that you won't reap any reward for. Still a good intention, and good karma for you. Learn what u can all the same.
(edit/clarify: another case of 'a friend took from me, yet gave nothing back'. It's still the right, proper way to treat someone you call a friend from where you stand. Not a mistake - or about the person chosen, if any.)

Incidentally, SexMachine is tagged reverse rape, yet, as I've pointed out before, the real interest lays in being able to 'turn the tables'. It's an even ground for BF. Actually the 'rape' tag would be irrelevant altogether - and that's the opposite of a criticism.
TL,DR: looking forward to some news about it. (I won't be using the initials 😅)

Last edited:
OP
TheUnsaid

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
The long version is, assuming this friend is still a friend, you probably made him aware of some tastes he wasn't aware of.
So, I found it amusing that, afterwards, he suddenly has no intent to make you any wiser for your effort, and give you any feedback, hopefully helping you achieve a clearer vision of your own preferences. Is all.
Just another case of good will, that you won't reap any reward for. Still a good intention, and good karma for you. Learn what u can all the same.
(edit/clarify: another case of 'a friend took from me, yet gave nothing back'. It's still the right, proper way to treat someone you call a friend from where you stand. Not a mistake - or about the person chosen, if any.)
That's true, but honestly, it's more like, adult games were never a big part of our friendship so even though he knows I do what I do, we just treat each other like we used to.

Incidentally, SexMachine is tagged reverse rape, yet, as I've pointed out before, the real interest lays in being able to 'turn the tables'. It's an even ground for BF. Actually the 'rape' tag would be irrelevant altogether - and that's the opposite of a criticism.
TL,DR: looking forward to some news about it. (I won't be using the initials 😅)
With DEATH OF THE AUTHOR, if you're able to experience the game that way and not feel any break in immersion that's good. I can't just straight tell you, you're wrong, if the experience works that way for you.

I will say though that, the fact that the protagonist cannot sexually dominate the girls in battle, doesn't have any aggressive actions, and is by design set in a position where he's reacting to enemy actions means Sex Machine is quite a femdom focused experience.

And anything one-sided irks me in general; which is why I'm careful not to bash my own opinions unto others. Most o' the time, anyway.
You only play femdom games tho?
Like from my experience with you on this forum, I never see you on threads with female protagonists getting raped by monsters, even if the girls can rape the monsters back.

Like, my bubble critique of you from earlier when you said something along the lines of, "we made the market like this(female assertive bitches with shit personalities) by voting with our wallets" when the market is clearly mostly girls getting raped by monsters is indicative of that.

Last edited: