What's new

Character Victim Aggressor Male Female Handy's Femdom characters

Handy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Follow me on twitter if you wanna know about my current characters on the works. If you feel like supporting me, you can do so by my patreon, Links also on HCM character sheets.
Aggressors only compatible with Ryu victim femdom created by me or other characters like bao by mr vodka and futa marge by hypernova arts uploaded on HCM site.

CHUN-LI
chun-li-reverse-cowgrl-front.gif

Features :

- Aggressor has 4 hentai moves : amazon raider, reverse cowgirl, 69 and facerub.

- Amazon raider and reverse cowgirl has 3 variatons each

- 69 has 4 variations

- There are 3 different animation system to use with this aggressor: Lineal, Baomaru and Handy systems.

- You are prompt at the beginning of the fight to choose between the 3 of them with the up or down arrow key then pressing A,B,C,X,Y or Z. You can also select her special attack with the Left and right arrows too.

- Lineal, consist of slow to fast animations until climax for all the moves. Automatic with no player control. Can be executed left front x for amazon raider, left front y for reverese cowgirl, left front z for 69 and left front a for facerub

- Baomaru , Player can control the sex strokes, B buttons changes the speed of the animations. X,Y,Z and A(only on 69) trigger each different stroke variations per pose. C button makes the player cum finishing the animation and returning to the fight. Enter you can leave the animation. Left right x or y or z or a activates the grab.

- Handy, Consist of automatic animations that automatically swap between the different variations and at different speeds until climax. Left Right X for Amazon raider, Left Right Y for Reverse Cowgirl, Left RIght Z for 69 and Left RIght A for Face Rub.

- It has AI but for the moment it only executes the Lineal animation only.

- It has custom Sounds and custom cum animations.

- You also select different character colors with different buttons or holding start and any buttons

If you have any thoughts, Just replay to the thread. Hope you enjoy the character.

LUCY FERNANDEZ
LUCY-FERNANDEZ-REVERSE-COWGIRL-VAR-2-36.gif
AMAZON RAIDER
REVERSE COWGIRL
FRONTAL COWGIRL
STRUGGLE 1
STRUGGLE 2
STRUGGLE 3
ENDING
MENU

• 4 SEX ANIMATIONS WITH 3 VARIATIONS EACH, THAT MAKES IT 12 ANIMATIONS. AMAZON RAIDER, FRONTAL COWGIRL, 69 AND REVERSE COWGIRL.
  • 3 ANIMATIONS SYSTEM: LINEAL ANIMATION SYSTEM, HANDY ANIMATION SYSTEM AND BAOMARU ANIMATIONS SYSTEM.
  • LINEAL ANIMATIONS, GOES FROM SLOW,MID AND FAST SPEEDS,
  • HANDY ANIMATIONS SYSTEM, CYCLES THROUGH THE SEX VARIATIONS FOR THAT POSE AT A RANDOM TIME
  • BAOMARU ANIMATION SYSTEM, THE PLAYER CAN CONTROL THE ANIMATIONS AND SEQUENCES WITH THE BUTTONS, SWITCH BETWEEN THE SEX POSES WITH THE ARROW KEYS, SWITH BETWEEN THE SECUECES OF THE SEX POSE WITH THE X,Y,Z AND A(ONLY FOR 69). THE B BUTTONS SWITCHES THE SPEED OF THE ANIMATIONS.
  • STRUGGLE MODE ADDED.
  • 3 TYPES OF STRUGGLES MODE: BUTTON SMASHING, BUTTON SEQUENCES AND A DANCE DANCE REVOLUTION TYPE OF KEY HITTINGS.
  • MENU ADDED. BY PRESSING START BUTTON WITH VICTIM OR AGGRESSOR, IN 1 VS 1. IT HAS SOME COMPATIBILITY IN 2 VS 2, BUT WILL ONLY WORK CURRENTLY WITH THE LUCY CONTROLLED BY THE AGGRESSOR OR THE RYU THAT IS BEING GRABBED BY THAT LUCY. IN THIS MENU, YOU CAN: -CHOOSE THE ANIMATION SYSTEM, -THE STRUGGLE MODE, -SCALLEABE DIFFICULTY, ON BY DEFAULT MEANING THAT AS VICTIM ESCAPES, ESCAPES BECOME HARDER. -PURPLE BAR SPEED, THE SPEED THAT THE PURPLE BAR MOVES. -PURPLE BAR BEGGINING TIME, THE TIME BEFORE THE BAR APPEARS -SEX DAMAGE, -CLIMAX DAMAGE, -ENDING CYCLES BEFORE CUMMING, THE NUMBER OF SEX POSES THAT ARE SHOW IN THE HAS SYSTEM IN THE ENDING MODE BEFORE CLIMAXING. -COMBO SEX PROBABILITY, I KINDA FUCKED IT UP SO ITS IN REVERSE ORDER, IT STARTS AT VERY HIGH SO YOU CAN TUNE IT DOWN IF YOU WANT. -HAS AND LAS CYCLING TIME, FOR LAS ITS THE TIME THAT IT TAKES TO SWITCH FROM THE LOW TO MID TO FAST SEX. FOR HAS INCREASES THE DURATION OF THE SEX SEQUENCE BEFORE RANDOMLY SWITCHING. ONLY SHOW, ONLY SHOWS THE SELECTED SEX POSE.
  • ADDED ENDING MODE, WHEN OPPONENTS ARE DEFEATED THROUGH SEX, AFTER THE CLIMAX, A MENU POPS UP ASKING THE PLAYER FROM BOTH SIDES VICTIM AND AGGRESSOR PLAYER CONTROLLED, WICH SEX POSE IT SHOULD GO, YOU CAN CONTROL THESE WITH THE KEY ARROWS
  • ADDED COMPATIBILITY WITH 2VS2, YOU CAN:
  • MOVE THE CHARACTERS WITH THE ARROWKEYS WHILE THEY ARE IN THE SEX POSES.
  • IT HAS A SYSTEM IMPLEMENTED TO AUTOMATICALLY MOVE THEM IF THEY OVERLAP.
  • IT HAS A SYSTEM THAT SHOULD MOVE THE PLAYER BACK FROM THE WALL IF THEY ARE TOO CLOSE.
  • IT HAS A SYSTEM THAT MAKES THE AGGRESSORS AND VICTIMS IGNORE THE ONES THAT ARE HAVING SEX AND FOCUS ON FIGHTING EACH OTHER.
  • AGGRESSOR IN 2 VS 1 OR 2VS2(IF ONE OF THE VICTIM IS KO), IF PARTNER IS HAVING SEX, WILL GO TO THE PARTNERS AND WATCH.
  • NOT PERFECT YET…
LAST BUT YOU PROBABLY DONT CARE, I CLEAN A LOT OF CODE… SO… THANK YOUR FOR YOUR INTEREST.

ANGEL
ANGEL-REVERSE-COWGIRL-VAR-2-33.gif

AMAZON COWGIRL
STANDING COWGIRL
STANDING FOOTOJOB
4 SEX ANIMATIONS WITH 3 VARIATIONS EACH + 1 EXTRA ANIMATION WITHOUTH VARIATIONS, THAT MAKES IT 13 ANIMATIONS. AMAZON RAIDER, STANDING FOOT JOB, 69 AND REVERSE COWGIRL.
3 ANIMATIONS SYSTEM: LINEAL ANIMATION SYSTEM, HANDY ANIMATION SYSTEM AND BAOMARU ANIMATIONS SYSTEM.
LINEAL ANIMATIONS, GOES FROM SLOW,MID AND FAST SPEEDS,
HANDY ANIMATIONS SYSTEM, CYCLES THROUGH THE SEX VARIATIONS FOR THAT POSE AT A RANDOM TIME
BAOMARU ANIMATION SYSTEM, THE PLAYER CAN CONTROL THE ANIMATIONS AND SEQUENCES WITH THE BUTTONS, SWITCH BETWEEN THE SEX POSES WITH THE ARROW KEYS, SWITH BETWEEN THE SECUECES OF THE SEX POSE WITH THE X,Y,Z AND A(ONLY FOR 69). THE B BUTTONS SWITCHES THE SPEED OF THE ANIMATIONS.
STRUGGLE MODE ADDED.
3 TYPES OF STRUGGLES MODE: BUTTON SMASHING, BUTTON SEQUENCES AND A DANCE DANCE REVOLUTION TYPE OF KEY HITTINGS.
MENU ADDED. BY PRESSING START BUTTON WITH VICTIM OR AGGRESSOR, IN 1 VS 1. IT HAS SOME COMPATIBILITY IN 2 VS 2, BUT WILL ONLY WORK CURRENTLY WITH THE LUCY CONTROLLED BY THE AGGRESSOR OR THE RYU THAT IS BEING GRABBED BY THAT LUCY. IN THIS MENU, YOU CAN:
-CHOOSE THE ANIMATION SYSTEM, -THE STRUGGLE MODE,
-SCALLEABE DIFFICULTY, ON BY DEFAULT MEANING THAT AS VICTIM ESCAPES, ESCAPES BECOME HARDER.
-PURPLE BAR SPEED, THE SPEED THAT THE PURPLE BAR MOVES. -PURPLE BAR BEGGINING TIME, THE TIME BEFORE THE BAR APPEARS
-SEX DAMAGE,
-CLIMAX DAMAGE,
-ENDING CYCLES BEFORE CUMMING, THE NUMBER OF SEX POSES THAT ARE SHOW IN THE HAS SYSTEM IN THE ENDING MODE BEFORE CLIMAXING.
-COMBO SEX PROBABILITY, I KINDA FUCKED IT UP SO ITS IN REVERSE ORDER, IT STARTS AT VERY HIGH SO YOU CAN TUNE IT DOWN IF YOU WANT.
-HAS AND LAS CYCLING TIME, FOR LAS ITS THE TIME THAT IT TAKES TO SWITCH FROM THE LOW TO MID TO FAST SEX. FOR HAS INCREASES THE DURATION OF THE SEX SEQUENCE BEFORE RANDOMLY SWITCHING. ONLY SHOW, ONLY SHOWS THE SELECTED SEX POSE.
=============(NEW ADDITION) FASTER MOVEMENT INSIDE THE MENU **

• YOU CAN MOVE FASTER NOW AROUND THE MENU, IF YOU HOLD THE DIRECTION KEY IT WILL MOVE FASTER, THIS ALSO WORK WITH THE SLIDER TOO.
  • YOU CAN SWITCH PAGES WITH THE X AND Y BUTTONS TOO.
=============(NEW ADDITION) -PALLETE EDITOR: ================================================================================================ BY SCROLLING DOWN THE FIRST PAGE OR MOVING TO THE NEXT PAGE OF THE MENU, YOU WILL FIND THE PALLETE EDITOR, THIS TOOL LETS YOU:

• SELECT AND VISUALIZE THE CHARACTER PALLETS IN REALTIME SO YOU NO LONGER HAVE TO GUESS IN THE CHARACTER SELECTION.
  • YOU CAN EDIT THE COLORS, THE SATURATION , THE TRANSPARENCY AND REVERSE THE COLORS. THIS IS ALSO IN REALTIME.
  • THERE ARE LIKE 20 PRESETS OF PREMADE DIFFERENT EFFECTS. ALSO IN REALTIME
  • IN THESE PAGE, IF YOU PRESS Z, YOU CAN ACTIVATE THE RANDOMNIZER FOR RANDOM EFFECTS.
  • IN THE SAME PAGE, PRESS C TO RESET TO DEFAULT VALUES.
========================================================================================================================================
ADDED ENDING MODE, WHEN OPPONENTS ARE DEFEATED THROUGH SEX, AFTER THE CLIMAX, A MENU POPS UP ASKING THE PLAYER FROM BOTH SIDES VICTIM AND AGGRESSOR PLAYER CONTROLLED, WICH SEX POSE IT SHOULD GO, YOU CAN CONTROL THESE WITH THE KEY ARROWS
ADDED COMPATIBILITY WITH 2VS2, YOU CAN:
MOVE THE CHARACTERS WITH THE ARROWKEYS WHILE THEY ARE IN THE SEX POSES.
IT HAS A SYSTEM IMPLEMENTED TO AUTOMATICALLY MOVE THEM IF THEY OVERLAP.
IT HAS A SYSTEM THAT SHOULD MOVE THE PLAYER BACK FROM THE WALL IF THEY ARE TOO CLOSE.
IT HAS A SYSTEM THAT MAKES THE AGGRESSORS AND VICTIMS IGNORE THE ONES THAT ARE HAVING SEX AND FOCUS ON FIGHTING EACH OTHER.
AGGRESSOR IN 2 VS 1 OR 2VS2(IF ONE OF THE VICTIM IS KO), IF PARTNER IS HAVING SEX, WILL GO TO THE PARTNERS AND WATCH.

YOU CAN GET THE CHARACTER NOW IN MY PATREON OR 30 DAYS LATER FOR FREE . THANK YOUR FOR YOUR INTEREST.

EDIT: FORGOT TO ADD BACK FORWARRD X,Y,Z FOR THE COMMON POSES AND FOR THE NEW ONES FRONT,BACK X OR Y. ALSO TO GET ACCESSS TO THE NEW POSE IN THE ENDING. PRESS C TO APPEAR IN THE ENDING SCENE. ALSO, DO THE SAME IN THE BAOMARU MODE, TO CHANGE BETWEEN POSES THE SAME BUTTON.

LILITH
LILITH-REVERSE-COWGIRL-VAR-2-34.gif

Images gallery . (the thumnaiis may be broken but if you click the image it will show it fine)
4 SEX ANIMATIONS WITH 3 VARIATIONS EACH + 1 EXTRA ANIMATION WITHOUTH VARIATIONS, THAT MAKES IT 13 ANIMATIONS. AMAZON RAIDER, STANDING FOOT JOB, 69 AND REVERSE COWGIRL.
3 ANIMATIONS SYSTEM: LINEAL ANIMATION SYSTEM, HANDY ANIMATION SYSTEM AND BAOMARU ANIMATIONS SYSTEM.
LINEAL ANIMATIONS, GOES FROM SLOW,MID AND FAST SPEEDS,
HANDY ANIMATIONS SYSTEM, CYCLES THROUGH THE SEX VARIATIONS FOR THAT POSE AT A RANDOM TIME
BAOMARU ANIMATION SYSTEM, THE PLAYER CAN CONTROL THE ANIMATIONS AND SEQUENCES WITH THE BUTTONS, SWITCH BETWEEN THE SEX POSES WITH THE ARROW KEYS, SWITH BETWEEN THE SECUECES OF THE SEX POSE WITH THE X,Y,Z AND A(ONLY FOR 69). THE B BUTTONS SWITCHES THE SPEED OF THE ANIMATIONS.
STRUGGLE MODE ADDED.
3 TYPES OF STRUGGLES MODE: BUTTON SMASHING, BUTTON SEQUENCES AND A DANCE DANCE REVOLUTION TYPE OF KEY HITTINGS.
MENU ADDED. BY PRESSING START BUTTON WITH VICTIM OR AGGRESSOR, IN 1 VS 1. IT HAS SOME COMPATIBILITY IN 2 VS 2, BUT WILL ONLY WORK CURRENTLY WITH THE LUCY CONTROLLED BY THE AGGRESSOR OR THE RYU THAT IS BEING GRABBED BY THAT LUCY. IN THIS MENU, YOU CAN:
-CHOOSE THE ANIMATION SYSTEM, -THE STRUGGLE MODE,
-SCALLEABE DIFFICULTY, ON BY DEFAULT MEANING THAT AS VICTIM ESCAPES, ESCAPES BECOME HARDER.
-PURPLE BAR SPEED, THE SPEED THAT THE PURPLE BAR MOVES. -PURPLE BAR BEGGINING TIME, THE TIME BEFORE THE BAR APPEARS
-SEX DAMAGE,
-CLIMAX DAMAGE,
-ENDING CYCLES BEFORE CUMMING, THE NUMBER OF SEX POSES THAT ARE SHOW IN THE HAS SYSTEM IN THE ENDING MODE BEFORE CLIMAXING.
-COMBO SEX PROBABILITY, I KINDA FUCKED IT UP SO ITS IN REVERSE ORDER, IT STARTS AT VERY HIGH SO YOU CAN TUNE IT DOWN IF YOU WANT.
-HAS AND LAS CYCLING TIME, FOR LAS ITS THE TIME THAT IT TAKES TO SWITCH FROM THE LOW TO MID TO FAST SEX. FOR HAS INCREASES THE DURATION OF THE SEX SEQUENCE BEFORE RANDOMLY SWITCHING. ONLY SHOW, ONLY SHOWS THE SELECTED SEX POSE.
=============(NEW ADDITION) FASTER MOVEMENT INSIDE THE MENU **

• YOU CAN MOVE FASTER NOW AROUND THE MENU, IF YOU HOLD THE DIRECTION KEY IT WILL MOVE FASTER, THIS ALSO WORK WITH THE SLIDER TOO.
  • YOU CAN SWITCH PAGES WITH THE X AND Y BUTTONS TOO.
=============(NEW ADDITION) -PALLETE EDITOR: ================================================================================================ BY SCROLLING DOWN THE FIRST PAGE OR MOVING TO THE NEXT PAGE OF THE MENU, YOU WILL FIND THE PALLETE EDITOR, THIS TOOL LETS YOU:

• SELECT AND VISUALIZE THE CHARACTER PALLETS IN REALTIME SO YOU NO LONGER HAVE TO GUESS IN THE CHARACTER SELECTION.
  • YOU CAN EDIT THE COLORS, THE SATURATION , THE TRANSPARENCY AND REVERSE THE COLORS. THIS IS ALSO IN REALTIME.
  • THERE ARE LIKE 20 PRESETS OF PREMADE DIFFERENT EFFECTS. ALSO IN REALTIME
  • IN THESE PAGE, IF YOU PRESS Z, YOU CAN ACTIVATE THE RANDOMNIZER FOR RANDOM EFFECTS.
  • IN THE SAME PAGE, PRESS C TO RESET TO DEFAULT VALUES.
========================================================================================================================================
ADDED ENDING MODE, WHEN OPPONENTS ARE DEFEATED THROUGH SEX, AFTER THE CLIMAX, A MENU POPS UP ASKING THE PLAYER FROM BOTH SIDES VICTIM AND AGGRESSOR PLAYER CONTROLLED, WICH SEX POSE IT SHOULD GO, YOU CAN CONTROL THESE WITH THE KEY ARROWS

========================================================================================================================================================
NEW UPDATE
=======================================================================================================================

- ADDED ANIMATION SELECTOR, AVAILABLE AFTER THE PALLETE EDITOR PAGE.
- YOU CAN SELECT WHICH ANIMATIONS WILL APPEAR IN THE LAS, HAS AND PLAYER GRABS SYSTEMS.
- BY PRESSING THE ARROWKEYS LEFT OR RIGHT YOU CAN TURNED THEM ON OR OFF
- BY PRESSING THE Z KEY, YOU CAN RANDOMIZE THE SELECTION OF ANIMATIONS TO BE SHOWN
- BY PRESSSING THE C KEY, YOU CAN TURN ALL THE ANIMATIONS ON OR OFF.
===================================================================================================================================================

ADDED COMPATIBILITY WITH 2VS2, YOU CAN:

;================================================================================================================
CURRENTLY NOT WORKING WITH THE OTHER CHARACTERS, ONLY WITH LILITH FOR THE MOMENT, ITS GOING TO BE FIXED LATER ON
===============================================================================================================

MOVE THE CHARACTERS WITH THE ARROWKEYS WHILE THEY ARE IN THE SEX POSES.
IT HAS A SYSTEM IMPLEMENTED TO AUTOMATICALLY MOVE THEM IF THEY OVERLAP.
IT HAS A SYSTEM THAT SHOULD MOVE THE PLAYER BACK FROM THE WALL IF THEY ARE TOO CLOSE.
IT HAS A SYSTEM THAT MAKES THE AGGRESSORS AND VICTIMS IGNORE THE ONES THAT ARE HAVING SEX AND FOCUS ON FIGHTING EACH OTHER.
AGGRESSOR IN 2 VS 1 OR 2VS2(IF ONE OF THE VICTIM IS KO), IF PARTNER IS HAVING SEX, WILL GO TO THE PARTNERS AND WATCH.

YOU CAN GET THE CHARACTER NOW IN MY PATREON OR 30 DAYS LATER FOR FREE . THANK YOUR FOR YOUR INTEREST.

EDIT: FORGOT TO ADD BACK FORWARD X,Y,Z FOR THE COMMON POSES AND FOR THE NEW ONES FRONT,BACK X OR Y. ALSO TO GET ACCESSS TO THE NEW POSE IN THE ENDING. PRESS C TO APPEAR IN THE ENDING SCENE. ALSO, DO THE SAME IN THE BAOMARU MODE, TO CHANGE BETWEEN POSES THE SAME BUTTON.
Current victim made by me: Ryu ,Ken ,Sean and Dan from SF3. All when available at .

Last edited:

documei

Lurker
Reputation score
This is a gem, rarely do we ever get femdom characters, if the characters are giving you errors, be sure to make sure its in the chars/ folder and that you aren't loading it from a custom folder.

jamy

Reputation score
Follow me on twitter if you wanna know about my current characters on the works. If you feel like supporting me, you can do so by my patreon, Links also on HCM character sheets.
Aggressor only compatible with Ryu victim femdom uploaded on HCM site also.

Features :

- Aggressor has 4 hentai moves : amazon raider, reverse cowgirl, 69 and facerub.

- Amazon raider and reverse cowgirl has 3 variatons each

- 69 has 4 variations

- There are 3 different animation system to use with this aggressor: Lineal, Baomaru and Handy systems.

- You are prompt at the beginning of the fight to choose between the 3 of them with the up or down arrow key then pressing A,B,C,X,Y or Z. You can also select her special attack with the Left and right arrows too.

- Lineal, consist of slow to fast animations until climax for all the moves. Automatic with no player control. Can be executed left front x for amazon raider, left front y for reverese cowgirl, left front z for 69 and left front a for facerub

- Baomaru , Player can control the sex strokes, B buttons changes the speed of the animations. X,Y,Z and A(only on 69) trigger each different stroke variations per pose. C button makes the player cum finishing the animation and returning to the fight. Enter you can leave the animation. Left right x or y or z or a activates the grab.

- Handy, Consist of automatic animations that automatically swap between the different variations and at different speeds until climax. Left Right X for Amazon raider, Left Right Y for Reverse Cowgirl, Left RIght Z for 69 and Left RIght A for Face Rub.

- It has AI but for the moment it only executes the Lineal animation only.

- It has custom Sounds and custom cum animations.

- You also select different character colors with different buttons or holding start and any buttons

If you have any thoughts, Just replay to the thread. Hope you enjoy the character.
hello handy i have some question in my mugen there is a error deid pashing ailevel = 0 could you help me?

OP
H

Handy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
hello handy i have some question in my mugen there is a error deid pashing ailevel = 0 could you help me?
My guess is that you either you use an old version of mugen or you mess the code and thats why it is not working. I use mugen 1.1b that is the latest version. You could provide me with the full log of the problem. You can use right click on the mugen.exe icon, choose properties and check if the mugen version is the same as mine.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
You know what this reminds me of?
That Juri Han vs Nash fan animation a while back.

It's too bad that Juri Han never got a character.

I was browsing Iwara when I came across this btw. It looked hot, and I thought... wait... maybe I can finally try out hentai mugen if there's some femdom that's not futa. Ah... it's a shame you're the only one that's done it.

BTW, there's a glitch where I was playing Ryu and did ex tatsumaki, and got grabbed in the middle of it. The layering for the scene I got grabbed in was messed up. Ryu was in FRONT of Chun-Li during the handjob scene. Also I never see AI chun-li use Back-Forward X, It's always back-forward Y or back-forward Z.

My advice would be to add a struggle mechanic to get out of grabs, and maybe make it so that it's harder to struggle out if Ryu's stun is too high? The interactivity with Sanae is great in my opinion. If I liked the sexual content, I'd probably enjoy her a lot.

EDIT: Also, I think you should give femdom ryu some basic aggressor support so he's at least compatible with the few other slight femdom characters like Iari_R, and Kula_Choi.
If you need Iari, I'm willing to share the version I have.

Last edited:
OP
H

Handy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You know what this reminds me of?
That Juri Han vs Nash fan animation a while back.

It's too bad that Juri Han never got a character.

I was browsing Iwara when I came across this btw. It looked hot, and I thought... wait... maybe I can finally try out hentai mugen if there's some femdom that's not futa. Ah... it's a shame you're the only one that's done it.

BTW, there's a glitch where I was playing Ryu and did ex tatsumaki, and got grabbed in the middle of it. The layering for the scene I got grabbed in was messed up. Ryu was in FRONT of Chun-Li during the handjob scene. Also I never see AI chun-li use Back-Forward X, It's always back-forward Y or back-forward Z.

My advice would be to add a struggle mechanic to get out of grabs, and maybe make it so that it's harder to struggle out if Ryu's stun is too high? The interactivity with Sanae is great in my opinion. If I liked the sexual content, I'd probably enjoy her a lot.

EDIT: Also, I think you should give femdom ryu some basic aggressor support so he's at least compatible with the few other slight femdom characters like Iari_R, and Kula_Choi.
If you need Iari, I'm willing to share the version I have.
Hello, thank your for the interest in the character.

1- Noted thank you for report of the bug.
2- The poses choice are randomly generated so maybe you had bad luck?
3- I wanted to add a struggle mechanic but i didnt had the time.
4- I dont remember if i had those chars... but if find them i could add the compatibilty later on.
Currenty, im working other project so i will look into that once my current project is finished. Thank you for your reply.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Hello, thank your for the interest in the character.

1- Noted thank you for report of the bug.
2- The poses choice are randomly generated so maybe you had bad luck?
3- I wanted to add a struggle mechanic but i didnt had the time.
4- I dont remember if i had those chars... but if find them i could add the compatibilty later on.
Currenty, im working other project so i will look into that once my current project is finished. Thank you for your reply.
Would you like me to send those characters to you?

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Well that I found.

For Iari_R, it's just one button to start the H-dash. Y.
For Kuromaru Ero Girl, I believe the command for her to act like a woman instead of a futa, is D,D,Y.
For Kula_choi, the command to start the h attacks is qcb+C. Then immediately enter A, or B to get a scene.

All of them pale in comparison to what you've done with chun-li tho. Iari_R is probably the only one that comes close to competing.

jamy

Reputation score
is chun li only work to ryu no any other character?

Altabarda

Reputation score
Hi, im new to the forum. How can i download the file. I cant find the link.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So far, Handy has always uploaded their chars here:

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
As all of Chun Li's animations are new the only compatible char right now is Ryu Femdom Victim.

Zone Dweller

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This is exactly the type of stuff I'm looking for, thank you. Hentai Mugen only had J Bonnet, but you had to manually add a male char to even see the animations (and even then the male character's dick was invisible). I'm not into futa, maledom or shota and would like to see more compatible m/f chars of this type. Also can you please maybe add a struggle mechanic in the future?