What's new

Character Victim Aggressor Male Female Handy's Femdom characters

OP
H

Handy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This is exactly the type of stuff I'm looking for, thank you. Hentai Mugen only had J Bonnet, but you had to manually add a male char to even see the animations (and even then the male character's dick was invisible). I'm not into futa, maledom or shota and would like to see more compatible m/f chars of this type. Also can you please maybe add a struggle mechanic in the future?
Im currently working in another project now, ill pass the idea for the next votation. thank your for the interest and glad that you like the character.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
ugh, i really tried to use this character, wasted 2 hours trying, nothing fucking works
1.1b mugen and even downloaded 1.0 mugen just to see if anything changed
nothing.
the color doesnt change, the cpu-AI never does any hentai moves
i did every single button for specials like the author said, it does nothing
the color change by "holding start and any other button" does nothing, her skin doesnt change
i am actually disappointed in this, don't waste your time with this overly-complex-inputs-no-reason character.

please OP make a fucking easy to use character for the love of god.
also if you make an aggressor make her do more of the hentai moves, bro thats the sole reason people download that character to begin with.
She only works with femdom Ryu as the victim.

kainvastro

Reputation score
Sorry for pretty aggressive comments in the past, but
ugh, i took 2 agonizing hours to finally make this work, thank god it worked in the end.
i never saw a character with a compatibility so strict like that ever before.
most times they mean "not compatible" they mean like only frames look incompatible, i didnt know the character ONLY WORKED AGAINST THAT VICTIM LITERALLY
if its not against ryu then she is just the default chun-li unedited :/
in the end i did enjoy this tho, good creation!
just last thing i wanted to comment for future reference,
try to make a character that works in general, aggressor character that has tendency to do hentai grabs mostly, by default
(it was so agonizing to find out how to make her actually work)
thats the sole purpose people download these characters to begin with
still good addiction tho!

ps: just the frontal facesitting that looks kinda weird, but all the other poses is extremely fucking good, the animations are smooth, pretty good job!

Last edited:
OP
H

Handy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
how do i change the color of chun=li ?
Hello, thank you for your interest. Use different buttons to select the character in the selection screen. Hope you enjoy the character.

which version does it work on? my mugen is giving an error
Hello, thank you for your interest. The mugen version must be 1.1 , hope you enjoy the character.