What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Happypink] ドすけべチャットレディ千里ちゃん / Dosukebe Chat Lady Chisato-chan (RJ237297)

Rosenakahara

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I have no idea what the "bad points" stat is because I can't read moonrunes so just kinda stumbling around doing nothing

EDIT: Even after paying off the debt and reaching 100 bad points (at least I assume I have) I still can't touch the lower left buildings and clicking on the clear debt button again just leads to me getting a jingle and that's it

Last edited:

MajinLuffy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I don't remember exactly which one was in the main menu and I already stored the game but basically, it's the one that goes up when you do stuff marked with the kind-of devil icon (as far as I remember). Btw, if you have a phone that can run it, you can use the google translate app to take photos of your screen while you play and translate it. It may be annoying to do for every dialogue, but at the very least it's pretty helpful for menus, stats or text where you think clues are included.

Rosenakahara

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I don't remember exactly which one was in the main menu and I already stored the game but basically, it's the one that goes up when you do stuff marked with the kind-of devil icon (as far as I remember). Btw, if you have a phone that can run it, you can use the google translate app to take photos of your screen while you play and translate it. It may be annoying to do for every dialogue, but at the very least it's pretty helpful for menus, stats or text where you think clues are included.
Yeah ran into a new issue now with having 0 idea what to do after having paid off the debt, can't access the lower left buildings still either

MajinLuffy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Did you complete everything you can do at school? (always have 100% when you go and now you can always choose to have sex with classmates, etc)
It's the only thing I can think of. When I paid the debt and got the ending it automatically unlocked everything I still wasn't able to do, but I had maxed everything else by then.

Rosenakahara

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Did you complete everything you can do at school? (always have 100% when you go and now you can always choose to have sex with classmates, etc)
It's the only thing I can think of. When I paid the debt and got the ending it automatically unlocked everything I still wasn't able to do, but I had maxed everything else by then.
Yeah I have 100% at the school but only 93% debauchery and I don't understand why

easy85

Reputation score
I have no idea what the "bad points" stat is because I can't read moonrunes so just kinda stumbling around doing nothing

EDIT: Even after paying off the debt and reaching 100 bad points (at least I assume I have) I still can't touch the lower left buildings and clicking on the clear debt button again just leads to me getting a jingle and that's it
If you want to unlock all buildings you need good karma. Do "good things" and go to school every day and you'll unlock them. I think bad karma prevents you from unlocking everything if you accumulate it too fast. I went for bad karma immediately during my first run and couldn't unlock 3 places, as well 2nd and 3rd livestream option (those which let you do more lewd things). This didn't happen during my 2nd run with good karma - I unlocked everything really fast.

kashem2

Reputation score
I looked into doing a partial for this but most of the menus seem to be images if i was looking at it right and i can't do anything with that.

IceGorvel

Reputation score
How exactly can you see a gallery? with the 100% save?

So is it possible to see the gallery? did anyone manage to do that?