What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Happypink] ドすけべチャットレディ千里ちゃん / Dosukebe Chat Lady Chisato-chan (RJ237297)

kiwi man

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'd like to know this too. And also how to unlock the 3 bottom left buildings.

And how can I increase this : 滔乱度 (it's in her profile)?
i believe that is unlocked through the idea 100% during school time.
the prerequisite is the 100 debauchery ("bad points"), as i've unlocked both the final livestream as well as the 3 bottom left buildings at the same time.

here is a full save

Dariem

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i believe that is unlocked through the idea 100% during school time.
the prerequisite is the 100 debauchery ("bad points"), as i've unlocked both the final livestream as well as the 3 bottom left buildings at the same time.

here is a full save
Thank you.
For me at the school, both gauges were already always at 100% so maybe I needed to get to 100 bad points before that happened.

thinien

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Is there a skip chat button? Ctrl and Shift don't work.

drzero7

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I hope there will be either a guide or partial translation in the future, hard to play without understanding anything.

Lumino

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Complete save, for some reason it doesn't let me upload it as an attachment.
Can somebody upload this to something not Zippyshare? That site always tries to install malware on my computer.

MajinLuffy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Hi, I finished the game and got full CG unlocked but still can't seem to figure out this (pic in spoiler). When I walk to those events she walks away saying something... which I google translated but already forgot what it said... is there a way to activate those events or are they maybe future updates? o_O
The only thing I can do there is make her fuck the guy at the counter (free or for money) :/

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Hi, I finished the game and got full CG unlocked but still can't seem to figure out this (pic in spoiler). When I walk to those events she walks away saying something... which I google translated but already forgot what it said... is there a way to activate those events or are they maybe future updates? o_O
The only thing I can do there is make her fuck the guy at the counter (free or for money) :/
Hit confirm key at the arrow. Pretty much, she doesn't want the girl the guy is with to see her seducing him....which is way you can't approach him.

MajinLuffy

Reputation score
Thanks! For some reason, the arrow being there felt like I had to be at the square it is pointing to before pressing the key xD.
Well, even if it wasn't a new CG now I can say I already got everything I could from this game. Now I guess it's time for another long wait for a new happypink game (though I still have a couple from the same circle I have yet to finish)

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Thanks! For some reason, the arrow being there felt like I had to be at the square it is pointing to before pressing the key xD.
Well, even if it wasn't a new CG now I can say I already got everything I could from this game. Now I guess it's time for another long wait for a new happypink game (though I still have a couple from the same circle I have yet to finish)
Same, I've finished games 4-7.....but still need to complete 1-3. If they do make a new game, I actually hope they make a game out of some of their manga/cg sets. A few of them would make interesting games, especially the index ones.

Actually, I would really like for em to revisit some of the games and add new scenes in. This game has lots of potential as well as the nun one. The mother/daughter one could have had more too.

MajinLuffy

Reputation score
Same, I've finished games 4-7.....but still need to complete 1-3. If they do make a new game, I actually hope they make a game out of some of their manga/cg sets. A few of them would make interesting games, especially the index ones.

Actually, I would really like for em to revisit some of the games and add new scenes in. This game has lots of potential as well as the nun one. The mother/daughter one could have had more too.
Really? I haven't bought any of the manga/cg sets because I can't read japanese yet and though I do like the art style (big boobs and all that), the reason I like it in the games it's because they are animated, without that they feel a bit lifeless. And well, just looking at the previews it seems to me like they don't focus on a particular main character or it's actually a guy, which so far has never been the case in the games, so I'd doubt they'd do a game about them. It would be interesting though, a harem game from happypink.
I still have to play the second game and the mother/daughter one, I thought I also finished the witch game (Kuroone something) but looking at the previews I don't remember any of that so I may be mixing it with Amely(Amelie?) game.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Yeah, I deleted the Amelie game once because I thought it was the witch game and that I had the same game twice on my harddrive. Cause you know.....it's not like they have RJ numbers are anything I could have gone by (curses past stupid me) so I have to start the game completely over.....and I think I was like half way through or more.... I do highly recommend the mother/daughter one. It's the one I honestly had the most fun playing but also the biggest frustration because of all the missed opportunities I saw in the game.

And yeah, that's mainly the reason I want them to make games out of them so that they can get animated. I won't say story-wise....since most of them are just "random excuse for everyone to have sex" especially the school based one. But.....some of the scenes really tickled my fancy and I would love to see animated. And not done by survive (turning 100mb cg set into 2gb movie) or queen bee (who animation style just sucks)

And I'm a big To Aru series fan so seeing the girls from that animated in this artstyle is a yes for me.