What's new

RPG [happypink] エクソシスト~クリスと呪われた街~ (RJ201126)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

A new animated RPGMaker game from happypink, whose famous game was that the girl who'll investigate anything one (this)

This time concern a nun in a cursed town, and seem to include combat rape based on one of the smaller screenshto on that title page)

Coming out Early August.

Last edited by a moderator:

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [happypink] エクソシスト~クリスと呪われた街~

Sweet mother of dog!

And 8000 something! I'm all for big numbers and tits.

aethura

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If I'm understanding it right, it's referring to the total number of frames for all of the animations/scenes. That seems like a ton, but I can't say for sure.

chndragon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This looks heavenly

D-D

Reputation score

Ok, the demo is pretty short but it showcases what to expect from the game.

The main thing is to exorcise the village and the surroundings(?) from lewd spirits or something. There are NPCs to exorcise and then there's some spots with some lewd spirits like a chair or rope or a tight space.

Exorcising gets you some sort of light orb which you trade in for some stats at smaller statues. There are some events that you can't do without high enough stats.

If you lose to an enemy in combat you get raped and sent back to the church. You won't get a light orb this way, but there is a chance that an enemy will rape you mid combat and you will get a light orb this way. I'm not sure what triggers this though, this happened to me only once randomly.

So each area consists of enemies, NPCs and spots to exorcise and the monsters and spots respawn so you can grind them for more orbs. Each area also includes a larger statue that needs more light orbs to cleanse so that the whole area is cleansed.

And finally there's also a rescue mission (maybe 1 for each area?) to save a woman. The villager who gives you this mission follows you until you save the target. There is a very long time limit during which you have to save the woman or you fail. Over time the "condition" of the target changes and you can check it with A. In the demo there's only 3 states for the woman you have to save and if you get to her after the time runs out, the dude who's following you rapes you. Whether you succeed or fail the rescue mission, it becomes available for you to do it again as if nothing had happened.

So far my only gripe with this game is that the rescue mission timer is rather long. I hope there's a faster way to empty that timer.

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Awesome demo, hope there will be as much content as their previous work.

One question: Is there any way into the mountain by the rock? There's dialogue there but nothing else as far as I can tell.

EDIT: Nevermind, it's just a scene available once you get all the shrines.

Last edited:

Deleted member 39802

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

nice to have animations throughout but....these surreal breasts....

Sarav

Reputation score

So far my only gripe with this game is that the rescue mission timer is rather long. I hope there's a faster way to empty that timer.
Agreed, had my CE set to x5 and it still took about 5 minutes, imagine what it would be like without it.

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Wow, this is how you make an RPGMaker game. Too bad i don't like the MC's design, but in terms of integrating animation this is the first i've seen do so with such completeness

LoK14

Demon Girl
Reputation score

First thing i saw as i opened dlside was a big rabbit-like creature humping a priest MC...COUNT ME IN

Deekin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Definitely looking forward to this one.

Nuclear Reactor

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

3 heads monster. Even her sprite has it
. Why do you have to make them so big? :(

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Animation, big boobs ... sold ...
gotta fap this one ... err ... enjoy this one ... :rolleyes:
also like usual, it seems no loli, so sharing might be permitted ...
3 heads monster. Even her sprite has it
. Why do you have to make them so big? :(
because boobs sell ? :p

Last edited:

angelspit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

A lot of people tend to complain when games have huge boobs in them, but they seem so rare already! I for one am a fan of our new busty overlord.

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I found combat rape in the demo but it was rare. One of the minor cult guys did it. After it you hold A to push them off you and then you deal 9999 damage to them.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

this game is definitely relevant to my interests

(.Y.)

sudieken

Demon Girl
Reputation score

the demo was pretty disappointing. the animation is fantastic don't get me wrong but the setting and MC are as dull as you can get. big titted blonde nun with absolutely no defining features. uninspired fantasy setting complete with maps i feel like i've walked through a million times before. just wasn't feeling it at all.

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Finally some monster action again. The last game was a no ty for me because of lacking in that. Gonna try the demo now but i don't expect much from it cuz short demo is short.

Also that machine translation of one of the many sentence in the description tho....

パイズリを強要されたり・・・ = You are forced to fucking ...

Well i hope so! xD

Last edited:

sandchainz

Reputation score

So, happypink did another big titty animated rpg, have to check it :D

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Just finished the demo and yeah what can i say...it's definitely more fun as the usual H-RPG you can get nowadays but the oversized breast are a bonerkiller for me. Would be nice to change between 3 sizes (very small, medium and ffs if it has to be...the oversized current version as max.) but i have little hope for that cuz the creator loves his big boobs.^^

Is it possible to enter the eastern side of the village or is that impossible right now? In the video on the creators HP i also saw a sex scene which shows a bull fucking the PC in the stables. Is that a thing right now or only dick teasing?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.