What's new

RPG [happypink] エクソシスト~クリスと呪われた街~ (RJ201126)

Status
Not open for further replies.

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [happypink] エクソシスト~クリスと呪われた街~

At some point I started getting some heart items. Anyone know what they are for?

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

At some point I started getting some heart items. Anyone know what they are for?
use it on toilet/WC for h-scene

Sinclair

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Full cg save, to access press x 5th option from top. Prostitution cg dont seem to be available in memory room so you all have to progress the game per normal to see each unique 1 in each town

Attachments

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Someone has a 100% save?

Edit: Nvm, too late. X3

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

FYI, about the long wait time for rescue quests. You don't have to wait or cheat to check the scenes or fail. The red statue (the one next to the sleeping... place?) lets you jump to a different stage of the wait of the current rescue quest. I think it doesn't even charge you anything.

Last edited:

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

FYI, about the long wait time for rescue quests. You don't have to wait or cheat to check the scenes or fail. The red statue (the one next to the sleeping... place?) let's you jump to a different stage of the wait of the current rescue quest. I think it doesn't even charge you anything.
well, its take some soul to activate it 1st time... so prepare it so u have enough soul to spen on the big statue later

eggtart9929

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Interestingly, the rescue quests give a different ending if you end the quest on stage 2/3 or 1/2 depending on how many stages there are to the quest. For area 2, the wife goes back to the house, area 3, the futa jacks off, etc.

Now I'm trying to find out if this can be accessed since it looks like the wife in area 2, but no luck so far. Seems like there's a few unused scenes in the game.

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

well, its take some soul to activate it 1st time... so prepare it so u have enough soul to spen on the big statue later
Well, I have only played the demo so far but to me it didn't seem like souls were hard to get because the mini scenes respawned quite frequently o.o

luts

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So that scene has not yet been implemented ...

Mirai Zero

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anyone know how to get into the last area with the giant orb in front of it?

D-D

Reputation score

anyone know how to get into the last area with the giant orb in front of it?
When you enter the city area the loli nun tells you that 5000 money is needed for something. This 5000 is needed to build a huge statue. Get 5k moneys and give to a dude who has stars in his name above his head. Then you need 30 souls to offer to the statue.

Getting the 5k money gets easier when you are able to sell yourself by pressing D. You get this ability when you pray at one of the big statues and a bunnygirl approaches you.

Protip: You're gonna want around 100 souls for the last areas couple of statues. No problem if you didn't collect enough before cleansing the big statues, you should still be able to grind for them when you have the rescue mission woman following you in the second to last area. I'm not completely sure if the soul collecting events are on a cooldown or tied to the rescue missions timer though.

Last edited:

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Wish the game had more monster rape scenes but it was ok. Sadly the moaning was always the same for each scene unlike the previous games.

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Got the bunny scene but pressing D doesn't seem to do anything. Are there any other restrictions on it?

D-D

Reputation score

Got the bunny scene but pressing D doesn't seem to do anything. Are there any other restrictions on it?
Maybe you have to be in a cleansed area and you must not have a rescue mission going on. Those are my first suspects.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

. I'm not completely sure if the soul collecting events are on a cooldown or tied to the rescue missions timer though.
They are on a "battle won" count. After winning a number of battles in or near the area, they will start to respawn. Usually between 3-7 battles will do it. Best way to get them all on or at least near the same count is to rush through the area getting all the statues and doing all the requests before doing the repeatable ones.

Little hint on repeatable: Some have either different dialog or slightly different scene depending on whether or not you're on a rescue mission.

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Cleansed without a rescue mission enabled my D for prostitution, thanks. Think I have everything in the game figured out minus a few of the in-combat abilities.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Cleansed without a rescue mission enabled my D for prostitution, thanks. Think I have everything in the game figured out minus a few of the in-combat abilities.
Which ones? I could probably help in that area.

edit: nvm, I have a good idea which ones.

The first one you learn, cleanse and prevents HP draining debuffs such as poison or bleeding. The second one does the same for MP draining debuffs. Not many enemies use them, maybe 3 or 4 in all.

Last edited:

kaze91

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Somehow my vnr not responding :(

I played this game after read some people opinions and yolo without knowing japanese language.
Moans is nice, I want to know MC VA lol. (joke)

warded for translation

LoK14

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Somehow my vnr not responding :(

I played this game after read some people opinions and yolo without knowing japanese language.
Moans is nice, I want to know MC VA lol. (joke)

warded for translation
even if you get vnr to translate it its a pain since there are speachbubbles repeating every sec and thats getting hooked too so you cant read anything anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.