What's new

RPG [happypink] エクソシスト~クリスと呪われた街~ (RJ201126)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaze91

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [happypink] エクソシスト~クリスと呪われた街~

even if you get vnr to translate it its a pain since there are speachbubbles repeating every sec and thats getting hooked too so you cant read anything anyways
At least I'm trying. xD

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

At least I'm trying. xD
Try using ITH+Translation Aggressor. You can turn off the insta paste on TA and then manually copy+paste from ITH.

Granted, this will make reading dialog take 2 times longer but at least you won't miss anything.

I personally gave up reading around the castle town due to this and also due to running into bug for the final two rescue request where it keeps repeating the first outcome you receive over and over.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Does anybody know how to trigger this scene?

As far as I know, I've gotten every other scene, every statue, every request, every rescue mission, I've beaten the game and triggered that orb next to the staircase a few times. I've even gone there with and without a rescue client.
No dice. The two stats the statues raise - shadow+exclamation mark and holy cross - are at 91 and 99 respectively, feels like they both have to be at 99, but I can't find any statues I missed.
I'll look again for statues. I'm sure I'll find one as soon as I post this.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

How can I see these 2 scenes?
The one with the pink-haired girl is one of the rescue sequences, I think. The first one is prostituting yourself (with D, as described above) in the last place where two people are hanging out on one tile.

luts

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The one with the pink-haired girl is one of the rescue sequences, I think. The first one is prostituting yourself (with D, as described above) in the last place where two people are hanging out on one tile.
Thanks^^

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

i saw a pin on the game site where you can where a v sling bikini is it a event ish type thing or can you equip it when you find/buy it?

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i saw a pin on the game site where you can where a v sling bikini is it a event ish type thing or can you equip it when you find/buy it?
It's an outfit she automatically change into for a few of the female possession scenes.

JonathanCS

Sex Demon
Reputation score

i'm missing the beach scene since i don't have enough of the second stat (have 91) probably missed an obelisk, anyone have any idea of a hidden one?

KmonX123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

does anybody have a save for this? eh i got tired trying to collect orbs after i used it on some useless stuff- and im still on the 3rd area.

kiwi man

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

here's a save file. i think i got everything.
this game made me tear my dick off.

Attachments

KmonX123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

here's a save file. i think i got everything.
this game made me tear my dick off.
thanks for the save!

switcherous

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

god - i really hope that the tanned succubus boss is the main character of their next game :O

by the way - what does the skull do after you defeat her ? (2 options - one of them where many hearts pop up)

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Do the bosses not have scenes? Seems like losing to them just causes them to retreat and you get raped by a enemy nearby.

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score

by the way - what does the skull do after you defeat her ? (2 options - one of them where many hearts pop up)
If I remember right the options are basically New Game + and the other unlocks all scenes in the Recollection Room.

Do the bosses not have scenes? Seems like losing to them just causes them to retreat and you get raped by a enemy nearby.
Nope, the bosses dont have scenes. They only leave you behind so a normal Enemy, of the Area you are in, can fuck you.
Bit of a bummer though xD

batman21

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
GOOD NEWS EVERYONE happy pink is launching a new game maybe towards november here take a look at hes blog

Status
Not open for further replies.