What's new

ADV RPG Maker [ happypink ] The Everything Investigator Girl / なんでも調査少女RPG (RE180199) (RJ180199)

bobman02

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: なんでも調査少女RPG

So I complete requests 1-4, turn them in back at the board then the request board gives them right back to me.

Am I doing something wrong?

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So I complete requests 1-4, turn them in back at the board then the request board gives them right back to me.

Am I doing something wrong?
after compleating requests, you should go one floor down ant there will be new requests -after every floor, there is scene for mother - request for mother are in house

wimil

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

wow even in their home they can't some get rest

does anyone know where the last 3 cards are

Last edited:

Guerrilla Exia

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Me just download whole game and savedata.zip and fap only oh bois am I the only one here:p

kayhole

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'm missing last two pages of comics. Any idea where to get them?

Its 4 more of those pink things.

Also quest 27 is now bugged after completion of game. You talk to the guy and it just gives you a black screen.

Guerrilla Exia

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm missing last two pages of comics. Any idea where to get them?

Its 4 more of those pink things.

Also quest 27 is now bugged after completion of game. You talk to the guy and it just gives you a black screen.
Yup,it happen to me too
Btw Quest 30 what I need to do:confused:

Caen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

good game, i like the arts and there are few sex sprites too... will they release another version/patch? there still a few bugs in the game and who knows they will add something. :D

Umero

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So the stamps basically depict what happens in the game's H scenes right? So where is that bunny suit scene? I thought it might be the karaoke scene but the omake shows her in a bunny suit taking orders of people sitting in tables.
The karaoke scene has her taking orders inside the individual rooms so idk :confused:

Sarav

Reputation score

So the stamps basically depict what happens in the game's H scenes right? So where is that bunny suit scene? I thought it might be the karaoke scene but the omake shows her in a bunny suit taking orders of people sitting in tables.
The karaoke scene has her taking orders inside the individual rooms so idk :confused:
No there's no bunny scene.

Debiru20x

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry to necro this thread, but just curious.

I think I've completed everything as I was able to get the ending scene and credits, is there a viewing room like all of Happy Pink's other games to view the scenes again outside of doing the quests over again?

There are some that don't reappear after clearing them the first time like the hot spring one I'd like to revisit on occasion. :p

Thanks.

ments

Reputation score

Sorry to necro this thread, but just curious.

I think I've completed everything as I was able to get the ending scene and credits, is there a viewing room like all of Happy Pink's other games to view the scenes again outside of doing the quests over again?

There are some that don't reappear after clearing them the first time like the hot spring one I'd like to revisit on occasion. :p

Thanks.
by pressing x or numpad0 you open game menu and i think you can view gallery from there

pietwiet

Reputation score

So i noticed from a gallery that theres a scene i don't think i've encountered yet, anyone seen this or know where to find it?
Tried switching characters for the mini-events in a few places in the school where those lockers are but to no avail.

Attachments

Kurogane

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

can anyone pls tell me where to find the last two cards. Those from the last two pages of the comic.

EverworldJalil

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Heh. Get a harvest moon vibe from the art style.

pewpewsmurf

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

anyone still got a copy of this game?

fox

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i think it might be what your asking for :

Umero

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Sorry for the necro, but the black screen bug after the escape event is still there in ver 1.04 even though HappyPink said they fixed it. Is anyone else having this problem?