What's new

Haramase Simulator

Sporadicus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Haramase Simulator

Man! I was FOOLED!

I thought this was going to be "Harambe Simulator"!

You got me this time, eyes. . . . !

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score

They are hard to get. For Alexis, you have to do a lot with Michelle. The 4chan thread has different info on it, but from what I can tell, you need to creampie Michelle like a hundred times, talk to her and she'll talk about a bunny maid outfit. Have sex with her in the bunny maid outfit a bunch of times and you'll get dialogue about playing with her anus. Eventually she'll get into anal sex, so you do that about five times. Finally, she'll talk about being unhappy about getting pregnant with someone else, then she'll start calling you master.

Afterwards, you work as a lifeguard and hopefully get a scene with Michelle and Alexis. Go and talk to Michelle asking about Alexis, and order her to set up Alexis for sex.

As for Miyu, someone said on 4 chan you need like 400 pregnancies, which is insane. I haven't gotten there...
Well i'm way over 100 shots right now but Michelle won't tell me anything about the outfit. Do i miss something or why can't i get the next scene? I'm playing the current version right now but no outfit for me. :mad:

Edit: Yay....some silly bug prevented me from getting the scene. It's all good now....i guess. -__- My tortured soul looks like shit now.

Last edited:

Pyran

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone happen to have a completely unlocked save?

dragons19676161

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well i'm way over 100 shots right now but Michelle won't tell me anything about the outfit. Do i miss something or why can't i get the next scene? I'm playing the current version right now but no outfit for me. :mad:

Edit: Yay....some silly bug prevented me from getting the scene. It's all good now....i guess. -__- My tortured soul looks like shit now.
how did you fix it? im over 150 shots and nothing happening

Reputation score
Bumping this thread because the writers have announced that version 0.3.0.0 is coming Soon.

New features are a couple of new girls, more content for several existing girls, new random encounters, and a custom character creator.