What's new

Harem, RPG game. c6m6 released 10/16/17 (English, Free)

Re: Harem, RPG game. c5m1.1 released 12/6/16 (English, Free)

Could you either attach the save here or send it to [email protected] so I can see what's causing the issue?

Sure, here it is (please forgive me for meddling with gold). Oh, and my save is on c5m1.1.

Attachments

• Save12.zip
    64.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

All the content for 5m3 has been written and coded, just need to do a few last runs to make sure there's no kinks left. Well, no kinks but the sexy kind!

Hopefully 5m3 will be released by the 7th, and the public version will get updated to 5m2 when 5m3 is released to my patrons!

And of course, a 5m3 teaser!

And I'll take a look at that still

Attachments

• 5m3 t3.JPG
    5m3 t3.JPG
    69 KB · Views: 1

Need some help. There's a quest in Eleen's inn, I assume it's Vercin, but Vercin only gives it if Kathleen's mind is healed.. But Kathleen Westlands quest don't show anything else that sparkles.. I've already gained "calm her" ability.

Talk to the Elders in Shenetore to progress Kathleen's quest

Talk to the Elders in Shenetore to progress Kathleen's quest

Thanks a lot. Also, when I replayed the game, is Noemi supposed to join (can be used in formations) after the Tu'than mines? Because I teleported back to castle, used her against the Tu'than, but I can't party with her anymore after that.

Thanks a lot. Also, when I replayed the game, is Noemi supposed to join (can be used in formations) after the Tu'than mines? Because I teleported back to castle, used her against the Tu'than, but I can't party with her anymore after that.

Is she still in the Castra?

Is she still in the Castra?

Still in Castra, can be interacted with, can be dragged to see the governor. It's just that somehow after the Tu'than fight with Noemi she didn't exist anymore in formation selection, but if I teleported after defeating Tu'than without Noemi it goes normal.

I just released Harem c5m3 to my $5+ Patrons, which completes the main plot of chapter 5. All of your slaves have had their chance to 'argue' for your innocence and the trial will happen! After the trial is finished, you finally get to add Jessica to your harem and deal with a few other results of the trial. If you wish to play the newest content immediately, any pledge of $5 or more will get you instant access to it!

Patreon link:

c5m3 content additions:
-Final two slave quests complete, Fiona and Terra. Both are quite lengthy.
-One more visitor at night before the trial!
-Trial sequence finished, find out if your slaves were able to get you freed!
-Jessica is finally added to the Harem. After some paperwork is taken care of...
-Additional scenes for Donna from the Patreon Poll!
-10 new scenes added in base game
-5 new bonus scenes, 2 available to all, 3 only for $25+ Patrons
-327 images added to game
-278 pages of next text to finish up the primary plot of chapter 5!
-16 new flavor NPCs in Corsix

Bug Fixes/Adjustments
-Removed Ethos # from save screen. Blue screen = light. Red screen = dark
-Added weather affects to all coastal areas.
-Fixed an issue where a dead Ralph entering a brothel = game over
-Fixed an issue with the beach quest and collecting 6+ wine casks.
-Terra has no quest guidance in Corsix
-Alice's face and sprite updated. No additional interactions added.
-If you cross into Corsix with Rhea/Alena and your dark/light, they will be removed from your harem. You will have the chance to recapture them later.
-Moved Cecilia's commissioned series into it's own entry in Replay Scenes

With the new version of Harem available to my patrons, the public version gets incremented to the version they were playing. c5m2 brings you up to just before the trial, with only Terra and Fiona's quest unavailable. 6 more slaves get their quests, and 'Ralph' gets 4 more events even while under house arrest.

c5m2 content additions:
-6 new slave Quests to gain votes in Corsix. Donna, Sarah, Cecilia, Phoebe, Cindy and Fenja now have their quests available.
-All quests will have a solution that doesn't involve your harem f%#^ing other people. But if you enjoy it, every quest does have a solution that involves your harem f@#$ing other people!
-4 additional night events. Even under house arrest, 'Ralph' gets plenty of action!
-Nicole will be captured even if you declined on night 4
-Expanded Eleanor interactions to put a name to the face.
-~300 pages of new text in the game
-316 new images in the game
-13 new in game scenes added, 2 bonus non-canon scenes added

Bug Fixes/Adjustments
-Adjusted Fenja and Sarah's tour stop. Sarah stops at the Sharpsword Inn, Fenja next door (east)
-Various map size fixes
-In Replay Scenes, pressing PgDn will end the current scene

Re: Harem, RPG game. c5m2 released 1/6/17 (English, Free)

For December and January I had been polling my patrons to see what they wanted after the trial was over. Do we immediately plunge deeper into Rata or take a month to get the main character out into the streets of Corsix, finishing up some of the quests that your slaves started before and maybe adding another woman or two to your harem? The answer was overwhelmingly to stay in Corsix for another release (84% of the vote) so February’s release will be c5m4, a sidequest release in Corsix and the areas immediately surrounding it.

While the player won’t be able to go back into Celee at this point, there’s a lot to do in Corsix. The area around Corsix was never explored in v1. So, you’ll have a few local sidequests to complete inside of town, but I really want the player to get out and doing things again. A few of the loose ends from the slave quests easily transform into a few dungeon quests, so there will be a chance to slay some monsters, get some loot as well as getting some more booty!

I don’t know yet if I’ll be able to complete all the post-trial content in a month. Hiro is dealing with some personal difficulties and won’t be able to write this month, so it’s just T51b and I writing. He’ll be working on Fiona, both as a slave and free, and possibly Noemi/Sarah, leaving the rest for me. My first guess is that March will be split between finishing up the quests and then jumping into the tram, but I’ll give you more updates and a patreon poll when we get further along

Had worked on a playthrough over the last few days and found a large number of small bugs, and a few fairly significant ones. Enough fixes that I want to get these out to the public immediately, rather than having them wait for a month for the Patron version to rotate down. Patrons get early access to content, but I want everyone to be playing a bug-free game!

c5m2.1
Bug fixes/adjustments
-Fixed an issue where Fenja could get stuck by trying to serve Laviticus while looking away.
-Fixed an issue where Fiona had to be captured to do Fenja's quest
-Fixed an issue with the demon's first visit
-More map size fixes
-fixed a progression issue w/ Vercin
-Fixed a progression issue w/ Naitay
-Fixed multiple weather issues
-Fixed an issue that new items weren't added to Fiona's shop after you enslaved her. Click on the items on the table to add them to the shop.
-Slid the availability of the unique quests one step back in the story progression. Doable just before the passage is clear instead of just after.
-If you cross into Corsix with Rhea/Alena and your dark/light, they will be removed from your harem. You will have the chance to recapture them later.

There was an issue with c5m2.1. The link has been updated to 2.2 which should fix all the problem.

A status update: It looks like we've found most of the bugs in the game and gotten them fixed. The only report I couldn't find and fix is a possible issue where Noemi leaves your party. But I can't narrow where it happens down and replicate the issue. If you've had the bug, please let me know.

We're moving on to c5m4 content. It's going to be a sideqeust release, letting you investigate and resolve some of the issues created/leftover by their independent quests. Angelica is 100% written, Donna is 95%, Fenja about 66%, everyone else is at least started. About 75 pages written, 20 images created. I'm guessing that c5m5 will merge into chapter 6. c6m0 will finish up what's left of the local content in Corsix, get you onto the tram, and hopefully a few steps into Denai!

And of course, some teasers from c5m3 which my patrons are currently enjoying!

Attachments

• 5m3 t17.JPG
    5m3 t17.JPG
    67.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 5m3 t31.JPG
    5m3 t31.JPG
    67.8 KB · Views: 0

Noticed a couple of things in my current light game. version c5m3.3

When you first meet the group that captured terra there is a grammar mistake (i think) that goes:

"You see a robed man leading a procession, flanked by a pair of guards that appear to be dragging another woman behind them."

Given that Terra is the only woman in that group, shouldn't it be "dragging a woman behind them?

Also I don't think I got the gold reward from lady Fionas first quest (the emerald bug one)
I have a save just before you turn in the quest in case you want it.

Otherwise keep up the good work.
Love the game.

Will post again if I find anything else.

Edit: Just found another one.
If you talk to Gregory after you've gotten Joan from the westlands but before you're lvl 15, he starts switching between the "go to the westlands" and the "you need to be lvl 15 to get the next quest" when you talk to him.
Not game breaking but can be a bit annoying.

Last edited:

Just an update for everyone on how 5m4 development is going:

Almost certain to be part of 5m4:
Donna, Angelica, and Cindy have already been fully written and just need a few more images or code. Joan/Beta, Fenja/Yvone, Noemi and Phoebe are fully plotted out and somewhat written. And of course, there’s a scene for Fiona coming as that’s what the patrons voted for!
On the bubble:
Kathleen, Jessica, Sarah all have concepts for content. But I can’t be sure if there will be enough time to get them done before I release 5m4.

Which is most of the follow up that needs to be done for Corsix. Sam, Terra, Cecilia and Rhea/Alena don’t have relevant content in town. Heather, Fiona and Naitay will likely be finished up in the following content patch and I’ll get as far into chapter 6 content then as time allows!

I hope to get 5m4 out to my patrons in Early February. They’ve been enjoying the 5m3 content for a few weeks now, and when 5m4 is ready for them, 5m3 will become the public version! And of course, teasers!

And Salking, thanks for the reports, I'll try to get those fixed!

Attachments

• 5m3 t nc2.JPG
    5m3 t nc2.JPG
    73.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 5m3 t10.JPG
    5m3 t10.JPG
    82.8 KB · Views: 0

Found one more thing.

When going to the abandoned fort for heather, before having gone to lower corsix, and meeting and defeating the first group of slimes.

The message you get implies that you've already faced the Tu'Than.

That's it for now.

Found one more thing.

When going to the abandoned fort for heather, before having gone to lower corsix, and meeting and defeating the first group of slimes.

The message you get implies that you've already faced the Tu'Than.

That's it for now.

That fix will probably get pushed into the 5m5/6m0 content, as 5m4 is entering final development.

An update to the update!
Starting to put everything together, combining the images, text and mechanics into the game itself. Should be in testing before the end of the month, hopefully release within a few days of Feb 5th.

Complete short of assembly: Donna, Angelica, Cindy, Joan/Beta, Fenja/Yvone, Noemi and Fiona's scene. I've bumped Kathleen's priority up as she's another active quest, and I want you all out doing things after the trial arc.

Bubble, but unlikely : Phoebe and Sarah. They're both passive interactions with just talking/scene.

Next month: Naitay, Heather and Fiona's post-quest content/interactions if you didn't capture Fiona in Eowen. Hiro should be back and writing during Feb, and t51b has taken over Fiona, so that will leave me with a relatively short to-do list myself. My current plan is to finish up my odds and ends in Corsix and then start rewriting the tram. If it works out that way; Feb will be 5m4 and March will be the start of chapter 6 as you all take the tram into Denai to track down your AWOL women and go hunting for a few more!

And as always, some teasers from the 5m3 content my patrons are currently enjoying!

Attachments

• 5m3 t4.JPG
    5m3 t4.JPG
    80.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 5m3 t15.JPG
    5m3 t15.JPG
    67.8 KB · Views: 0

Already getting great bug reports from my testers, and I hope to be able to release c5m4 to my patrons on or before the 5th. After I do that, I will be releasing c5m3 to the public!

c5m4 preliminary patch notes:
-Unable to leave Corsix and pursue your missing slaves, the player will have time to explore the city himself and meet a few of the locals.
-You'll get access to most of your harem again, giving you a chance to find out what they did while you were incarcerated and maybe meet a few of the people they 'met'.
-Multipart quests for Donna, Fenja, Joan, Cindy and Kathleen.
-An extended post-coital conversation with Angelica about what lays ahead. Well both post-coital and precoital.
-2 new minor slaves are capturable, Yvone and Beta. Although there might be a more profitable use for Beta than having her laze about your home.
-One future slave introduced.
-Currently 287 pages of text added, likely ~50 more before release.
-Currently 211 images, likely ~100 more before release.

Retcons:
-Noemi didn't leave town without saying goodbye. You'll find her in your garrison.

Bug Fixes/Adjustments
-Reduced the number of events in Corsix to smooth performance. Some people will still have performance issues in Corsix, this is just my first stab at fixing, or at least improving, it.
-Smoothed out some transitions in Noemi's 'Doing Time' sequence

And of course, c5m3 teasers from current Patron content. Two are from the game itself, one is from the bonus scenes only available to $25+ patrons.

Attachments

• 5m3 t9.JPG
    5m3 t9.JPG
    66.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 5m3 t23.JPG
    5m3 t23.JPG
    59.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 5m3 t nc8.JPG
    5m3 t nc8.JPG
    60.6 KB · Views: 0

Over the last few days, I've put in an additional scene for Angelica, and the Fiona scene that my patrons voted for in January. All the content is in, the vast majority of bugs have been found and fixed. We're just doing a final few playthroughs just to make sure.

c5m4 final patch notes
-Unable to leave Corsix and pursue your missing slaves, the player will have time to explore the city himself and meet a few of the locals.
-You'll get access to most of your harem again, giving you a chance to find out what they did while you were incarcerated and maybe meet a few of the people they 'met'.
-An extended post-coital conversation with Angelica about what lays ahead. Well both post-coital and pre-coital.
-2 new minor slaves are capturable, Yvone and Beta. Although there might be a more profitable use for Beta than having her laze about your base.
-8 scenes added to base game, 3 more Non-canon/bonus scenes
-303 pages of text added
-286 images added

Retcons:
-Noemi didn't leave town without saying goodbye. You'll find her in your garrison.

Bug Fixes/Adjustments
-Reduced the number of events in Corsix to smooth performance. Some people will still have performance issues in Corsix, this is just my first stab at fixing, or at least improving, it.
-Various text corrections

Unless there's any unforeseen issue, Harem c5m4 should come out to my patrons in the next few days!

Attachments

• 5m3 t8.JPG
    5m3 t8.JPG
    75.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 5m4 t1.JPG
    5m4 t1.JPG
    52.7 KB · Views: 0

Progress continues! During the December poll, my patrons overwhelming voted for a release where the player stayed in Corsix after the trial for a time. This gives you the chance to interact and fuck all of your harem (minus T/S/C) as well as explore Corsix yourself. Several of the slave's quests lead into more quests and two new minor slaves are available to capture in the process!

Harem c5m4 is currently reserved to Patreons pledging $5 or more. If you want to play this new content and support the ongoing development of Harem, please visit my Patreon page at:

Harem c5m4 patch notes:
-An extended post-coital conversation with Angelica about what lays ahead. Well both post-coital and pre-coital.
-2 new minor slaves are capturable, Yvone and Beta. Although there might be a more profitable use for Beta than having her laze about your base.
-8 scenes added to base game, 3 more Non-canon/bonus scenes
-303 pages of text added
-286 images added

Retcons:
Bug Fixes/Adjustments
-Various text corrections

And a teaser for the new content!

With Harem c5m4 out to my patrons, c5m3 becomes the public version. Download it at:

c5m3 content additions:
-Final two slave quests complete, Fiona and Terra. Both are quite lengthy.
-One more visitor at night before the trial!
-Trial sequence finished, find out if your slaves were able to get you freed!
-Jessica is finally added to the Harem. After some paperwork is taken care of...
-Additional scenes for Donna from the Patreon Poll!
-10 or 11 new scenes added in base game
-5 new bonus scenes, 2 available to all, 3 only for $25+ Patrons
-327 imagaes added to game
-278 pages of next text to finish up the primary plot of chapter 5!

Bug Fixes/Adjustments
-Removed Ethos # from save screen. Blue screen = light. Red screen = dark
-Terra has no quest guidance in Corsix
-Moved Cecilia's commissioned series into it's own entry in Replay Scenes

Attachments

• 5m4 t2.jpg
    5m4 t2.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 0
Back