What's new

ADV Harenchi Detective Story

MichelleK2

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Harenchi Detective Story

Hi, does anyone know how to back at any time like the pictures? to avoid all over again each time between saves points for a wrong choice
please

RJ137940_img_smp1.jpg
RJ137940_img_smp2.jpg

or is that one can help me for the first choice of 4 with jewels? (I do not know how to grieve explain the stage: 第2章(2-3)終了) at the end I'm wrong and I find that they not answer.
If you're talking about the scene with the necklace and the phoenix and something like that the answer is on this thread just a bit before. It's 2,3,2,3.

heerogw

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If you're talking about the scene with the necklace and the phoenix and something like that the answer is on this thread just a bit before. It's 2,3,2,3.
thank you so much! I had not seen

leomed

Reputation score

Anyone can help me at the part of the copy machine? I'm stuck, don't know what to do. Thanks.

MichelleK2

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone can help me at the part of the copy machine? I'm stuck, don't know what to do. Thanks.
It's a memory game. You know, those that you flip several cards until you find 2 of the same drawing.

I passed that pretty much on trial and error because the guys can se you even when you're hiding. Press Space to stand up and use the cards.

ElZenom

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Other than my AV telling me this game is dangerous (which I ignored), the dialogue speed is so annoying, that the game seems like the exact copy of their previous game CG wise, some part is so trainwrecking (I'm looking at you 4x4 choices) it feels like Freddie Kruger is jacking me off with his right hand, that you can't friggin save any time you want (good in one way but damm I don't want to redo the scene at turtle speed again) and it being a flash game... I'm enjoying it a bit.

Bonus to the "Boob machine", that was a good idea [10/10 would fund]

I might make a choicethrough if I feel like it.

So one question people:

Does keeping the affection level high needed required for advance in storyline or can I drop her affection with H-stuffs (not to 0) so I can relieve some of my stress.

Last edited:

thedety

Lurker
Reputation score

I really like the game, know any game that is similar to the part where you have to hide because these naked ?, part of the photocopier.

anyone has the link to the previous game?

romerskie86

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Sorry guys if i bump this thread.
I'm so busy playing other games so I tried playing this one now.

My problem is, I was stuck on this one. Anyone had a clue?
<spoiler>
</spoiler>

Alvareon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry guys if i bump this thread.
I'm so busy playing other games so I tried playing this one now.

My problem is, I was stuck on this one. Anyone had a clue?
You have to hold space in order to stand up, which gives you access to the memory-pieces. You will however need to release space to avoid being spotted by the students passing by. After completing the puzzle, the story will continue. :)

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hmm. finally giving this a shot. it looks nice but I cant seem to hook flashplayer so its all moonrunes to me.

also, no skip text button makes it irritating.

Deathblade88

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Mega Links are now dead. Does anyone have an copy to spare?

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

hmm. finally giving this a shot. it looks nice but I cant seem to hook flashplayer so its all moonrunes to me.

also, no skip text button makes it irritating.
Shift skips text.