What's new

[Thermometer] ハルカチャンクエスト / Haruka-chan quest (RJ179617)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: ハルカチャンクエスト (Haruka-chan quest) NTR!

Yeah I've got that far I was able to put on the dress and go through to the room with the guys sitting around but all that ever happened was one would grope if I stood on the carpet.

Now the closet doesn't even give me the option to switch clothes but I can still go in that area for some reason.

It's like they let me work but don't let me do anything...potentially bugged I guess?
I unlocked it early but could never work in there untill I got to like, floor 9~12 of the dungeon, then I got a letter and went to the madame's office in the brothel to get things started in there.

Kirby

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I unlocked it early but could never work in there untill I got to like, floor 9~12 of the dungeon, then I got a letter and went to the madame's office in the brothel to get things started in there.
I went and tried it with the cheat table on new save, dungeon isn't necessary. You just need to have rumors and lewdness I think (I set myself on 500 both to be safe and try if it is enough).
First visit there, you go there, change clothes, see the sofa room, get horny and go home to masturbate.
Second visit you can't actually change clothes but you're asked to go to the madame's office after which you are taught the ropes and can start working.
I'm guessing he's at that point considering that you can't change clothes then.

Reginald67

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Okay yeah I'm just an idiot, didn't notice the door to the left...all those days wasted...

Doh.

passinby

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello, any1 have ver 1.01 of this?

Artslaver

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Even if the game itself is pretty good, with pretty graphics and interesting setting... Nope. This game is so grindy and frustrating. Most of the time is a matter of level up relations by talking talking talking, now we are friends, fuck fuck fuck, now get an event. And as everyone says, the combat system is totally broken. *hits the game with a rolled newspaper* Bad game, bad! Be funny!

TooN0ble

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Version 1.10 came out yesterday with new endings, content and some bug fixes. Version 1.11 came out today with an additional bug fix of calling Mei at home. Hoping someone can post either version.

EVKaiser

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i need guide to got H-Scenes and Ending :|

EVKaiser

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

and also about the characters name :( i didn't know their name

EVKaiser

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

btw, how to translate this game with translate engine? my agth and the hooker didn't work properly to translate this game ._.;

Kirby

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

btw, how to translate this game with translate engine? my agth and the hooker didn't work properly to translate this game ._.;
I'm kind of clueless with AGTH and hooks so I use the game manager which was posted on http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=26499 and it just kind of runs the translations and hooks for me.
Try it if don't mind one extra program running on the background for help. To learn how to use it read the thread, it's pretty simple yet helpful for even other things than translating.

vrtrtr

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This little piece of advice requires you to have set up Translation Aggregator.
Some pieces of information can be applied to ordinary texthooks, but I won't go into detail how to do it.
This works for every WolfRPGmaker game:

1.) Open Translation Aggregator (which you should use in 99,99% of the time, it's great)
2.) Start the Game.exe from the games root directory
3.) On TA, Tools > Launch Text Hooker
4.) Click Dropdown Menu, select the game
5.) Change settings in the launcher as the graphic shows (most importantly 'Inject into running process' and use the '/x3' additional parameter)
6.) Click okay, AGTH will open with a big list of hooked "channels"
7.) Select 1strlenA - when in doubt (because it'll show a few instances of them), use the one highest on the list
8.) Enjoy the game

Last edited:

a8571003

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Version 1.10 came out yesterday with new endings, content and some bug fixes. Version 1.11 came out today with an additional bug fix of calling Mei at home. Hoping someone can post either version.
Yes please! ;)

jello_pudding

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

5.) Change settings in the launcher as the graphic shows (most importantly 'Inject into running process' and use the '/x3' additional parameter)
After inputting these settings etc I get a "Can not connect to server" error, not sure what to do other than run as admin which didn't work.

EDIT: Never mind, I figured it out. The AGTH program was already open without it being hooked to anything, which seemed to be the cause of the problem.

Last edited:

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

aww cannot find a link for the most recent version of this game
also has anyone figured out how to change endings? i still getting mayor wife ending everytime and i am pretty sure i got other npcs at higher stats

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Can someone please put a save with the scenes¿? not the CG (its great too) if someone do it i will be so thankfull

Sorry about my shitty english

Bamioum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

holy fuck, this game is confusing!

is anyone interested in doing a partial for this? i'd seriously pay just to get a better understanding here! It's like menus upon menus of moonrunes, each more confusing than the former. even finding out how to save took me way to long.

Blisken

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone knows how to trigger this event? I trigger the one where she lifts her skirt but after that the next ones is when fully naked and there is no CG for that one

Attachments

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

its quite surprising there its no save yet

Nelico

Demon Girl
Reputation score

its quite surprising there its no save yet
Either nobody got a full save or it is impossible to get the game to 100% (the latter would be some first class trolling)

Status
Not open for further replies.