What's new

[Thermometer] ハルカチャンクエスト / Haruka-chan quest (RJ179617)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FallenCross

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: ハルカチャンクエスト (Haruka-chan quest) NTR!

So i got ignored last time but i really wanna play this game so sorry for the bump.
I tried everything i can think of to get this to work. Its in japanese local ran as administrator. i installed the font. I redownloaded it from a different source but it all ends up looking like this. any help i can get would be greatly appreciated.
Try Xcaliberium's suggestion and see if it works. I usually change almost everything to Japanese (time format, location, locale) so that I do not have to worry about different games' requirements.

ghostpianist

Demon Girl
Reputation score

There's a whole lot of information here (run it through Google Translate and it should come out semi-comprehensible).

mmh91.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-44.html (H-Scenes)

mmh91.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-45.html (Endings)

mmh91.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-46.html (Other Hints)

Highlight the blank bits between points; it's spoiler text hidden using the white background.

Reginald67

Demon Girl
Reputation score

First of all yeah, you do get buildings from the same place, just keep buying till they end more or less. H-scenes kind of open up when the girl starts getting more and more corrupted so the rich guy is kind of a good place to begin, just beware his wife, in more way than one. She will give you eventually a job as maid, which will make you unable to whore yourself to the guy, making the prices for upgrades and buildings steep. (They come down from having fun with him) And doing the maid job enough will lead into a dead end eventually.

Requests are done in the bar, the bartenders first 2 options are accept requests and complete requests, they vary between just complete thing by wasting some time on it and complete by collecting the items he asks. Pretty simple tasks more or less.

And the guys you hired were mercenaries, if you want them to be loyal, you need to pay the price they ask and not go for the cheaper option, that's when they betray you.

Dungeon itself seems to be randomly generated and brutal so getting help there really makes it less of a pain, just either make sure you can pay the mercs or trust on the "player" marked characters. I myself didn't do much of dungeon so I can't help on that regard. Though I can recommend equipping combat skills as, magic seems way underpowered for the automatic combat enemies...

Ah thanks that helps a lot hopefully I'll get some stuff done in the bar then:p

What's the second number in the menu that opens up with E?

I've had it up to 7 but it's went down again. No idea what it means. It went down to 0 after being defeated by monsters.

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So i got ignored last time but i really wanna play this game so sorry for the bump.
I tried everything i can think of to get this to work. Its in japanese local ran as administrator. i installed the font. I redownloaded it from a different source but it all ends up looking like this. any help i can get would be greatly appreciated.
could you be more specific on what windows you are running your cpu specs, i got problems with fonts on my old laptop (stone age ibm), the problem was in openGL my video card was to old to support necessary version, so in the end i wasted 4 hours reading forums, just to find out that it's not possible to run it on my toaster

Kirby

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ah thanks that helps a lot hopefully I'll get some stuff done in the bar then:p

What's the second number in the menu that opens up with E?

I've had it up to 7 but it's went down again. No idea what it means. It went down to 0 after being defeated by monsters.
The numbers in order are:
Town grade, meaning how much you've developed the town.
Your fame as adventurer, raises when you do dungeon and requests I think.
Rumor, how much suspicious things the town has heard of you
And I think lewdness as last or something like that.

Also for those interested I attached my recollection save file, no idea how close or far that is from 100% as I don't know how many scenes should be in every category.
Backup your own as it also includes endings, which I haven't really tried to unlock (only have 2)
Just throw the file into the main folder of the game, not inside save folder or anything, and 3rd option in main menu is scene/ending recollection.

Attachments

Last edited:

kannon3

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

could you be more specific on what windows you are running your cpu specs, i got problems with fonts on my old laptop (stone age ibm), the problem was in openGL my video card was to old to support necessary version, so in the end i wasted 4 hours reading forums, just to find out that it's not possible to run it on my toaster
my os is windows 10. My comp is def high end so specs wont be a problem. Other wolf games work fine this one just seems to have text issues. Its the only game that i have through wolf and rpg maker that does this. i got the game from anime sharing. I wonder if it might be that.

actually now that i tried another wolf rpg game it seems that wolf doesnt like something. could this be a windows 10 issue?

Last edited:

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I'm on Windows 10 and it's working fine.

Have you actually set your system locale to Japanese or are you using something like AppLocale/Locale Emulator? The latter has never worked for me with Wolf RPGs, I'd always have to set my actual system locale to Japanese in order for the text to display properly.

Pokerit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Cheat Engine table for v1.00 of the game, for those interested. Relationship tab may not be complete. And also I gave up on getting all endings.
How does this work exactly?

pewpewsmurf

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Just curious is anyone gonna translate this? Or it's like the previous work that can't be done

Kirby

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How does this work exactly?
You'll need to download run that cheat table in it, open the game, then click the computer icon on top left to open process list, select the game.exe and open it. After that you'll have a neat list of stuff you can edit to your own liking. Need more money, just right click it on the list and change value. Same goes for all the other values.

Zerro`

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't really get how this game has as many endings as h-scenes, its crazy. I feel like even if I had a thousand days to screw around with I wouldn't get them all. If only I were fluent in Japanese. :rolleyes:

Pokerit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You'll need to download . run that cheat table in it, open the game, then click the computer icon on top left to open process list, select the game.exe and open it. After that you'll have a neat list of stuff you can edit to your own liking. Need more money, just right click it on the list and change value. Same goes for all the other values.
Thank you. It works amazingly.

xbulzeebx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Cheat Engine table for v1.00 of the game, for those interested. Relationship tab may not be complete. And also I gave up on getting all endings.
Do you have an address for fame? Trying to cheat into some of the endings.

gotnoface

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Do you have an address for fame? Trying to cheat into some of the endings.
Updated the post. Found one more relationship value. Cleaned up the table and made categories.

Reginald67

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Having issues with the brothel place can't go there to do anything.

As far as I got the guys in the room to the right would grab her boobs and that's it, now I can go in but can't put the dress on or do anything else...

Also how do you get the "bad rumour" or whatever stat down? Mine is well over 500 maybe that's why I'm not allowed to work there?

Last edited:

Kirby

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Having issues with the brothel place can't go there to do anything.

As far as I got the guys in the room to the right would grab her boobs and that's it, now I can go in but can't put the dress on or do anything else...
I think you needed to either lose your virginity or have high enough of lewdness to work there

Reginald67

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I think you needed to either lose your virginity or have high enough of lewdness to work there
Oh definitely lost that:p

Lewdness at 564 currently which sounds like a lot. Odd that I'd be able to work there and then not.

I was never able to go in the empty room though just what I assume is the VIP room but nothing ever happened.

Maybe I went there too much and can't work again?

Kirby

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Oh definitely lost that:p

Lewdness at 564 currently which sounds like a lot. Odd that I'd be able to work there and then not.

I was never able to go in the empty room though just what I assume is the VIP room but nothing ever happened.

Maybe I went there too much and can't work again?
Maybe you are missing a trigger or 2 then? Or 500 isn't that much. You should first talk to the guy behind the counter on the entrance, he should let you work there. Then you can pick up the clothes from the closet. After which you have to talk to another NPC to get yourself a customer?

Reginald67

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Maybe you are missing a trigger or 2 then? Or 500 isn't that much. You should first talk to the guy behind the counter on the entrance, he should let you work there. Then you can pick up the clothes from the closet. After which you have to talk to another NPC to get yourself a customer?
Yeah I've got that far I was able to put on the dress and go through to the room with the guys sitting around but all that ever happened was one would grope if I stood on the carpet.

Now the closet doesn't even give me the option to switch clothes but I can still go in that area for some reason.

It's like they let me work but don't let me do anything...potentially bugged I guess?

Kirby

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yeah I've got that far I was able to put on the dress and go through to the room with the guys sitting around but all that ever happened was one would grope if I stood on the carpet.

Now the closet doesn't even give me the option to switch clothes but I can still go in that area for some reason.

It's like they let me work but don't let me do anything...potentially bugged I guess?
I don't think the guys on the right do anything else ever, your work should happen either in the empty customer room, the room where the woman who leads the place is, or upstairs. And do you mean you can't change to your old clothes or the brothel ones? As now that I think about it, you can work there once a day I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.