What's new

[Thermometer] ハルカチャンクエスト / Haruka-chan quest (RJ179617)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirby

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: ハルカチャンクエスト (Haruka-chan quest) NTR!

Sorry, need some help here. I'm trying to trigger the scene for the fortune teller's last scene (4th option in bracket) and the apartment.

For the fortune teller's, she said something at the park after selecting the 4th option at the teller's, but the day ends at 6p.m. without anything happening.

As for the apartment, nothing seems to be happening (not sure if there is even anything). I saw some the game site's screenshots that there is supposed to be one, and supposedly there is someone on the 2nd floor, 2nd from left. However, that room is empty in mine, and no event is triggering at the apartment.

Please do advise, thanks.
I'm not sure about the apartment one but the fortune teller you have to go to area where the park is located during the day, there's the small spot to your left surrounded by trees, walking there triggers the scene for you to undress during the day. Then just go for a refreshing walk and go back to the starting point to end it.

FallenCross

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm not sure about the apartment one but the fortune teller you have to go to area where the park is located during the day, there's the small spot to your left surrounded by trees, walking there triggers the scene for you to undress during the day. Then just go for a refreshing walk and go back to the starting point to end it.
Got it triggered! Thank you so much :) I locked myself out of the maid scenes (took the job, paid back all the money lol), but trying to trigger the others. Game is quite hard.

leodreal

Reputation score

To trigger the Spa scenes from what i could collect, you go to the fortune teller and do the public relief option, then enter the spa and relieve yourself in the womens section. The next day you should be given the option to work aswell as just use it normally, you then go to the mens section and jump in the water.

I dont know the needed stats for triggering the events though.

Exa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

To trigger the Spa scenes from what i could collect, you go to the fortune teller and do the public relief option, then enter the spa and relieve yourself in the womens section. The next day you should be given the option to work aswell as just use it normally, you then go to the mens section and jump in the water.

I dont know the needed stats for triggering the events though.
Exactly, I was about to post it.
You need to pee in the women's bath and come the next day.
Once you're in the working space between the bathrooms you can talk to the dude top left and he will tell you to clean the bathroom.
Do it by walking everywhere, and once it's done, you can enter the bath/pool.
Then I think you need high lust or bad rep to trigger the next event, which is simply entering the men bathroom naked

Kirby

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Gah, I had gone to the bathing area on that event but leaked it on the floor instead of taking a bath... Thank you for letting me know. Now could someone check what scene I'm missing? I'm guessing that would be in the dungeon but I want to make sure, don't really feel like clearing it that much if not needed.

Attachments

xbulzeebx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Gah, I had gone to the bathing area on that event but leaked it on the floor instead of taking a bath... Thank you for letting me know. Now could someone check what scene I'm missing? I'm guessing that would be in the dungeon but I want to make sure, don't really feel like clearing it that much if not needed.
That one is the photo shoot scene. It's in the house next to the fortune teller. Don't know how to exactly trigger it but I just give the guy money until the talk option gives you the option for it.

Ecroose

Demon Girl
Reputation score

alright, Ive gotten the park, apartments, church, all houses and shops upgraded, roads paved, and lampposts up. where do I go to buy stuff for my house? is it the stuff that costs a mil each in the PR house?

Kirby

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

alright, Ive gotten the park, apartments, church, all houses and shops upgraded, roads paved, and lampposts up. where do I go to buy stuff for my house? is it the stuff that costs a mil each in the PR house?
Your own house upgrades should have been the cheapest ones in the same place you buy all town upgrades. And if you haven't unlocked them just walk around in your house and she will comment on stuff that should fit there.

kalima

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That one is the photo shoot scene. It's in the house next to the fortune teller. Don't know how to exactly trigger it but I just give the guy money until the talk option gives you the option for it.
You need to increase the bad rumors surrounding you. Eventually, the option to ask him to erase some of those rumors will appear. As long as you keep performing lewd acts and raising the bad rumors, you can get the option to ask the guy to erase them. Once you do this enough, he'll tell you about a good opportunity and you can do the photo shoot by selecting the option for it. After this, you can ask him to erase the bad rumors but he won't do it for you anymore.

Henlove77

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I've heard a lot of complains about if this is NTR enough or something, but compared to other titles like NTRPG2. Netorare Imouto Misaki and Thug Hero Party, how much NTR is this?

kannon3

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So i got ignored last time but i really wanna play this game so sorry for the bump.
I tried everything i can think of to get this to work. Its in japanese local ran as administrator. i installed the font. I redownloaded it from a different source but it all ends up looking like this. any help i can get would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

mmm dunno how to say it but if in reality her childhood friend are already in love with MC and she as well then i can clearly say this game its 99% ntr

if not then its a normal game were the MC just desired being with the childhood friend but never developed so no ntr

its just my point of view

also kannon i dont think you are getting ignored, its just that your problem its 1 thing for all of us and you say you already fixed it and still same so i can presume for everyone of us its weird and dont know why you still have that problem

if i got regional language settings / administration / change regional sistem language to Japanese / letter appear well and if i deactivate or change to another language appear just as the image you posted so if you say already did that then i also cant help

Last edited:

Xcaliberium

Lurker
Reputation score

KANNON you are not in japanese mode, as shown in your picture, that text is english mode, make sure you set your locale to japanese, it's in the 4th tab, not the first tab. under Administrative, clicky the Change system locale and choose Japanese

gotnoface

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Cheat Engine table for v1.00 of the game, for those interested. Relationship tab may not be complete. And also I gave up on getting all endings.
EDIT: Updated the table.

Attachments

Last edited:

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Cheat Engine table for v1.00 of the game, for those interested. Relationship tab may not be complete. And also I gave up on getting all endings.
uh bcause this game have 2 CG scene i think..
1st just H-scene (and im 100% complete)
2nd the ending scene, still dunno how to complete it....
well im waiting someone have walkthrough, or master etigoya can help :p

kayhole

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

How did you get the spa scene? I'm working there and i have alot high numbers on my stat but i don't have any nude scene in the male bath.

Kirby

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How did you get the spa scene? I'm working there and i have alot high numbers on my stat but i don't have any nude scene in the male bath.
Clean the male side, and after that just hop on in the bath there. One guy will come there and ask you something, the second option leads to sex if I remember correctly? And after that you can take baths for free and actually just walk on in the male side without a problem. Atleast I think that's how it went.

khrk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How to trigger further church scenes? She just ends tied on that sack every time.

Reginald67

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Alright...I just have no clue with this one.

How do you build buildings? I'm talking to the blonde guy and I've bought quite a few of the expensive things there but I'm not seeing them.
Somehow I got them down to being 10,000-30,000 and now there's a couple 50,000 ones.

Do you have to buy many of them to get buildings showing up or am I just wasting money?

The only progress I seem to be making is more scenes with the rich guy.

Also how do you know if you even have any requests from people?

Is combat all that important? 'Cause good God what were they even doing...
It seems a good game other than that just way complicated for non Japanese speakers.

Okay so I somehow hired a couple of guys from the bar, on the table on the far right even though they're not marked as player.
Both of them level 28 or so.

Went in to the dungeon place figuring they help.

The dungeon was different for whatever reason, then both the guys attacked me and beat me in one hit and raped me.

What...

Last edited:

Kirby

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Alright...I just have no clue with this one.

How do you build buildings? I'm talking to the blonde guy and I've bought quite a few of the expensive things there but I'm not seeing them.
Somehow I got them down to being 10,000-30,000 and now there's a couple 50,000 ones.

Do you have to buy many of them to get buildings showing up or am I just wasting money?

The only progress I seem to be making is more scenes with the rich guy.

Also how do you know if you even have any requests from people?

Is combat all that important? 'Cause good God what were they even doing...
It seems a good game other than that just way complicated for non Japanese speakers.

Okay so I somehow hired a couple of guys from the bar, on the table on the far right even though they're not marked as player.
Both of them level 28 or so.

Went in to the dungeon place figuring they help.

The dungeon was different for whatever reason, then both the guys attacked me and beat me in one hit and raped me.

What...
First of all yeah, you do get buildings from the same place, just keep buying till they end more or less. H-scenes kind of open up when the girl starts getting more and more corrupted so the rich guy is kind of a good place to begin, just beware his wife, in more way than one. She will give you eventually a job as maid, which will make you unable to whore yourself to the guy, making the prices for upgrades and buildings steep. (They come down from having fun with him) And doing the maid job enough will lead into a dead end eventually.

Requests are done in the bar, the bartenders first 2 options are accept requests and complete requests, they vary between just complete thing by wasting some time on it and complete by collecting the items he asks. Pretty simple tasks more or less.

And the guys you hired were mercenaries, if you want them to be loyal, you need to pay the price they ask and not go for the cheaper option, that's when they betray you.

Dungeon itself seems to be randomly generated and brutal so getting help there really makes it less of a pain, just either make sure you can pay the mercs or trust on the "player" marked characters. I myself didn't do much of dungeon so I can't help on that regard. Though I can recommend equipping combat skills as, magic seems way underpowered for the automatic combat enemies...

Status
Not open for further replies.