What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Hasoyua ] [ ハソユア ] Escape from Wombraid Maze 侵胎迷宮を抜けて RE154687 RJ154687

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

An upcoming game about some foolish females interrupting a liar of peaceful tentacle monsters. When will they learn?
Contains in battle (g)rape and GOR, fighting is usually a bad idea since enemies will eventually tire you down.

* Story
Two decades ago, monsters invaded the quiet land of Remote Snow.
Two decades later they came again. This time, Mina fought hard to protect her land,
but in spite of this a mysterious summoner captured her.

After being ravished by tentacles for reasons unknown, Mina broke free.
Help her navigate the maze in search of exit while her body craves more...

* Game
This is a multi-ending escape RPG designed so you can avoid almost all battles.
Of course you can win the classic RPG way, but it's possible to use your own play style.
Adjust the difficulty, tailor gameplay to your pace with message skip and battle speed.
Failed battles and prostitution are surefire ways to see an H scene.

H scenes and all their variations are unlocked when you watch once, so you don't have to replay constantly.

Leveling up is simple, but beware overleveling, which on top of weakening sex attacks will bring about a game over.

If you get a game over, you can still continue with all your items and equipment up to that point.

Please note the protagonist's HP is separate from her outfit display.
There aren't many enemy attack patterns (for example, that will reduce her clothes.)

Gameplay lasts under an 1 hour if you don't care about events,
and about 2 hours if you collect events and attempt the Good ending.

Last edited by a moderator:

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (RJ154687) 侵胎迷宮を抜けて

Oh yeah, forgot about this for a while. I got up to where you meet the girl in black and I think she asks you for three things, but I'm not quite sure if the difficult to craft item is what she wants or not. Any help?

Jackson16

Lurker
Reputation score

Any 1 knows that the options mean?

The_Klutz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh yeah, forgot about this for a while. I got up to where you meet the girl in black and I think she asks you for three things, but I'm not quite sure if the difficult to craft item is what she wants or not. Any help?
Sorry if this might be a bit late, but the game gives you a * message at the end of her request saying that you cannot craft that item in the demo. The test in google translate came out as roughly "In this version of the game the bomb cannot be crafted. Thank you for your understanding."

I don't believe any more can be done in the demo after that, although I'm not 100% there.

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sorry if this might be a bit late, but the game gives you a * message at the end of her request saying that you cannot craft that item in the demo. The test in google translate came out as roughly "In this version of the game the bomb cannot be crafted. Thank you for your understanding."

I don't believe any more can be done in the demo after that, although I'm not 100% there.
Hm, thanks though for the reply. +rep

Kinda sucks you never even get to do anything in the demo with the other girl, or get past the prologue (I think you could consider it the prologue still...). Oh well, still free H.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

o_O so this just shows up on Eng DLSite upcoming page

Which usually means it's coming out pretty much in 1-2 days.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

YISS! July is becoming the best month of the year *muahaha*

darkline81

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's out. Although the english site doesn't show it, the japanese one does.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

It's out. Although the english site doesn't show it, the japanese one does.
English side is still on 13th, while JP is on 14th, so give it a bit of time.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Who nice if times who would start the translation at the start of the game ^^

Walrusface11

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is anyone else having a hard time not letting her temperance go over 100 and receiving a bad end?
Like I'm not even trying for it to happen and it just keeps happening.
The leveling system confuses me a bit too, do I need to sleep to level up from the fights I've had or what?
I've even managed to put the game on "Easy Mode."
Also is there a way to lower the temperance?
Just getting frustrated because I'm actually trying to beat the game and I keep losing even though I'm not trying to.

srankstrum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is anyone else having a hard time not letting her temperance go over 100 and receiving a bad end?
Like I'm not even trying for it to happen and it just keeps happening.
The leveling system confuses me a bit too, do I need to sleep to level up from the fights I've had or what?
I've even managed to put the game on "Easy Mode."
Also is there a way to lower the temperance?
Just getting frustrated because I'm actually trying to beat the game and I keep losing even though I'm not trying to.
I've completed the game and "Temperance" isn't a thing. If you're looking at the numbers in the menu, that number refers to your clothing durability. If you haven't found the girl's armor it maxes out at 100; with the armor it maxes at 400.

You level up in this game by sleeping in unprotected areas (ie. any beds that aren't in the same room as the black-haired girl) or by getting raped, whether that be in battle, in events, or losing a battle. Sleeping grants 1 level-up, while events usually give 1 and battles vary, depending on what happens. Note that certain events will give more than 1 level-up, with 1 certain event at the end of the game giving 7-8.

You're probably getting Game Overs because you end up being too high-level for the part of the story you're on. This level cap increases as you get to a new floor; at the end of the game you can hit Level 35 before you game over. You'll get a warning message among the lines of, "There's something wrong with your body..." assuming that you didn't level up past the break point. There is a rare item that will decrease your level by 1, but they are limited so you should use them wisely.

Last edited:

XII

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

anyone knows where i could get オーバースペック and ルーズインク beside from the 1st floor north room shelf?

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I'm on the 4th or 5th floor, the one that's white. I managed to unlock the central room where there's a crystal which when you talk to triggers one of the endings for the game. She breaks the crystal and runs away, leaving things unsolved. A highly disappointing ending, even the bad end is better.

South of that room is an entrance to somewhere else but she won't go in there. Any idea what's required to get through there? Or what has to be done anyway to get some other ending?

I pretty much ran through the whole game without exploring too much so I imagine I've left some important items behind.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So does anyone have a full save?

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

This game is a bit hard to play without an translation.

I've managed to get to the part where you have to follow the goblin/orc like guy and have to help the black haired girl get through double metal doors.

I do like the concept of this game, being a fan of tentacle and all. I also like how losing boss fights still allows you to progress. Also like the tentacle traps.

I was a bit disappointed that all or at least most mobs seem to share defeat CG. I was hoping the slimes would have a different one at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.